Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Moderator
10-25-2017 7:07 PM

Geez i think you guys need to calm down and stop being offended by each other and at each other.
We all have our issues and different opinions.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-25-2017 7:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-25-2017 7:17 PM

[Image: 409.gif]
10-25-2017 7:17 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-25-2017 9:28 PM

(10-25-2017 7:04 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Is it possible to run a poll and see who likes to keep Paradox and who likes to ban him?

NO! I am fucking beyond sick of this shit though, Androcles is already gone and now I am going to find a neutral third party who is not an Inner Circle member and ask them to review the last 30 pages of Paradox' journal and provide input as to who they think have been doing the provoking and who if anyone are innocent and action will be taken against those deserving.

I've asked that the bullshit stop and it did not, I've indicated that action would be taken if it did not and have only been ignored, AND IT FUCKING STOPS AND IT STOPS NOW!

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-25-2017 9:28 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-25-2017 10:12 PM

For anyone that didn't think my last post was serious, Androcles is now gone and I have posted a thread with the intent of asking for a newer member or members to read through the last 30 pages of Paradox' journal and to provide input as to who they think have acted inappropriately, and when all is said and done I am pretty sure at least one or more members will receive warnings or maybe even end up being banned.

And to be entirely clear, I am well aware that Paradox is not entirely innocent in all of this and will not be exempted from actions taken should the member feedback warrant it.

I've been far to lax and let members slide with far to much, mainly because I wanted to avoid having to take action against those that have greatly contributed to the forum, but that doesn't give anyone the right to disobey forum policy, disrespect anyone else and thumb their noses at me when I ask them to stop, and ends and it ends now, and my niceness and appreciation of contributing members will no longer be mistaken for weakness.

10-25-2017 10:12 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-25-2017 10:30 PM

Any chance that Androcles can be forgiven and maybe just be suspended rather than banned?

He made great datasheets on pheromone products and I was really looking forward to his Manimal 2 datasheet.
10-25-2017 10:30 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-25-2017 10:51 PM

No, Androcles violated member posting policy and then basically gave an ultimatum, Paradox or him and I took him at his word, just as I will start taking other members at their word when their posts violate member posting policy. I am done fucking around!

Don't get me wrong, I doubt Paradox will end up walking away completely unscathed once I've gotten feedback from 1 or more new and unbiased members, but I'm not going to keep letting shit slide and allowing my requests to be repeatedly ignored. Actions do have consequences!

10-25-2017 10:51 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-25-2017 10:59 PM

And, as a final post I want you guys to know that I actually really liked Androcles and had a great deal of respect for him, but how could I possibly let him slide on what he said and still expect to maintain a modicum of respect from the rest of you, or for you to have any expectation of fairness from me?

10-25-2017 10:59 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-26-2017 3:43 AM

Journals should not be used to sling shit at members, specially the OP.
Anyone continuously doing so is out of line. And in this case there's quite a few.
I like them and I appreciate their posts, but they are out of line this time.
"But paradox is an arsehole!"
Yeah sometimes he is, and so am I.
Members should be allowed to journal in relative peace even if they think mones make donkeys fly or make breaking discoveries of truth & wisdom.

There is not much at all in his journal that can be seen as offensive or abusive personal attacks.

It is a case of all involved feeling some need to respond to and nitpick anything while holding grudges across the board (and forum).

Androcles clearly lost it and was way out of line.

I really dont think members could or should be voted out if they are complying with forum policies.
That would go against forum policy
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Member-Posting-Policy

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017 3:45 AM by Pheroman.)
10-26-2017 3:43 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-26-2017 3:50 AM

My sincere apology for the voting idea. I was trying to find a fair and square solution. But none the less I do apologize.
10-26-2017 3:50 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2017 4:50 AM

I consider Paradox a troll, so I no longer react to or engage with him and his posts. The bits of useful information he provided was mostly on dose ranges and testing established products - but in my opinion he hasn`t posted anything novel or "knowledge-furthering" in a very long while, years actually. His constructive efforts are regretably dwarfed by his name-calling and passive-aggressive baiting and bickering.

That's my personal opinion and I'm sad that Androcles was banned, though I see that Mark's action is consistent with what went on.

It's not entirely fair to judge Paradox standing on the last 30 pages of his journal alone. I think a lot of his trolling happened in other threads as well. I personally don't care if he remains or not though and this will be my only statement on the matter - as said, I intend to ignore everything Paradox, this being the exception in light of the recent escalation.

I second Paradox idea to maybe establish some sort of Suspension penalty - 30 days of absence from a favourite website would possibly effect a lot more posting discipline for the individual in question. A permanent ban would then logically be used on repeated ofenders.
10-26-2017 4:50 AM

Share This Thread