Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mitt Rommey loses cool
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 104 posts

RE: Mitt Rommey loses cool
11-06-2012 4:49 PM

I may get slammed for saying this, but I don't care. I'm only making an observation here.
I see alot of exploitation and alot of disrespect happening here in the Obama camp.
Obama is playing some blacks, and some blacks are playing Obama. They are using each other as scapegoats to get their race agenda over on other people. They are exploiting and disrespecting themselves and each other. It's absolutely freakin' ridiculous! How can some people not see this? Do they even care? Are they so hell bent on getting their point across that they don't really care what they have to do to get it across? It's nonsense!
First off Obama is NOT a black man. He is from a biracial family. So to cater to only his black side is a HUGE disrespect to his mother who happens to be a white woman.
11-06-2012 4:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Pheroquirk
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 55 posts

11-06-2012 5:27 PM

I agree, he was raised by his white grandma and I don't think his father was even around!
11-06-2012 5:27 PM
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 273
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 331 posts

11-06-2012 6:35 PM

(11-06-2012 4:49 PM)Arrow Wrote:  First off Obama is NOT a black man. He is from a biracial family. So to cater to only his black side is a HUGE disrespect to his mother who happens to be a white woman.

Hey Arrow, two of my six GrandChildrens. In the picture, Kaya on my left and Icasia on my right. Do really think it matter to me if Kaya calls herself white or black (and she can pass for white with those blue eyes and sandy blondie hair)? Do you think it matter to me wheather she marry a White Man or Black Man.

What matter to me is that she grow up and be the best she can be. I'm pretty sure Barrack's Mother is dancing in heaven.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
11-06-2012 6:35 PM
Thanks given by dexter

Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 104 posts

11-06-2012 6:56 PM

You have two beautiful Grandchildren there. And they are innocent kids...I don't want to bring them into the conversation.

The only thing I am pointing out is the mentality that says, "Obama got our back. He's a black man and he will help us. He understands us." It's not true. Those who think that way are only fooling themselves.
I believe Obama knows there are some people out there who think this way. And believe me, he targets those people only because he wants their vote.
Like I said before...there is exploitation and disrespect at all levels with these two mentalities.
11-06-2012 6:56 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

11-06-2012 8:04 PM

Thanks Arrow, you're posts were brief but get across a point that hits home and hits hard!

I am 50 years old and was raised by staunch Democrat parents: I remember back when I was 10 years old them shedding tears when Nixon was declared the next president over McGovern!

I was reaised, as were everybody else I knew to view everybody as equals, regardless of religion, race, color or creed.

Accusations of discrimination and reverse discrimination among any generation today are completely unacceptable to me and anyone that still has discrimination in their hearts, either against any other race, or for perceived discrimination against them, is a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

Obama's two faces and speeched personality fucking disgust me!

I have friends of many races, and have dated white, hispanic, asian and blkack women, and my current interest is a little Vietnamiese sweetie. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
11-06-2012 8:04 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 104 posts

11-06-2012 9:28 PM

I agree with you Mark. This whole race thing is a huge nuisance to the human experience.
Yes, there are different unique races in this world. And each one is unique and beautiful. But when our differences turn into an us VS. them type of thing...it's wrong. Very wrong!

I have lost good friends over this years election...who just happen to be black folk. This upsets me and makes me wonder if they were ever my friend in the first place. All because my personal views do not line up with their race agenda...I speak out when I see it necessary...I point out stupidity, and discrimination when I see it. I have even been called a racist because of it.

I am no racist. My personal beliefs are that God created ALL races of people and then called them GOOD! We are all unique and beautiful...His children.
11-06-2012 9:28 PM
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 273
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 331 posts

11-06-2012 9:52 PM

History is repeating itself, Barrack Obama is the Jack Johnson of our time.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
11-06-2012 9:52 PM

Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 104 posts

11-06-2012 9:59 PM

I do study black history and am familiar with some prominent figures. Never heard of this guy though. It's cool that it's available on Netflix for instant play on the computer. I'm watching it now.
11-06-2012 9:59 PM
Thanks given by kmacc45
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
170 thanks in 104 posts

11-06-2012 10:31 PM

Very interesting documentary so far. Thanks for sharing it.

You say Obama is the Jack Johnson of our time.
My question is.. Does Obama really see himself this way? or are people trying to make him this way?
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 10:31 PM by Arrow.)
11-06-2012 10:31 PM
Thanks given by kmacc45
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 98
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 194 posts

11-06-2012 10:33 PM

(11-06-2012 6:35 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  

Hey Arrow, two of my six GrandChildrens. In the picture, Kaya on my left and Icasia on my right. Do really think it matter to me if Kaya calls herself white or black (and she can pass for white with those blue eyes and sandy blondie hair)? Do you think it matter to me wheather she marry a White Man or Black Man.

What matter to me is that she grow up and be the best she can be. I'm pretty sure Barrack's Mother is dancing in heaven.

I think you use your cute grandkids to your advantage. But if you have an advantage like that, don't waste it.

But I think Obama's mom is probably kicking herself, heaven or hell. For dumping her son off at her parents house when he was 10 years old in Hawaii and going to Malaysia (or where ever it was) to help people there. I think it's cliche, but in the end most people probably say "I wish I spent more time with my kid" on their death bed, than saying "I wish I spent more time at work, away from my kid". She had a messed up life in some ways, but don't we all.

When we all stand in judgement in the hereafter, we'll watch that great big long movie and know who really had good intentions. But for now, I can only go on what I know, or think I know.

PS - again, cute grandkids.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
11-06-2012 10:33 PM
Thanks given by kmacc45

Share This Thread