Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.83 Average
Method 3x
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Method 3x
09-13-2015 6:27 AM

Ok thundr, what's the deal with MX3? You don't rave about it! confused When Core came out, you raved about it with so much confidence that I and many quickly ordered a bottle! And Since then, Core has been my favorite...still testing huh? Hmmmm, let's see... What's going to give Core a run for the money? Hmmm.. How about... ANOTHER Apex product!

When Core hit the scene, my first thought was, now here's a guy, who's definitely trying to change the game and trying to separate himself from the pack. Core is evidence of that. MX3, indicative!

From my sample before, (I had reported on Pheroman's thread) I spoke about how impressed I was with MX3 (triple x) and how I was able slap a female employee on her ass... Because she ALLOWED me!

Yeah, Core is king! MX3..a Juggernaut!

2 sprays every time, good things follow...

* My girl's-friend's-mom from building never conversates, just hi and bye. With MX3 chats me up now asking ME questions? Like what gym I go to?..., Now everytime I see her she's takes prolonged looks at me with intrigue.

* Young black woman on street totally stares me down all the way, as she approaches and NEVER takes her eyes off me...as if she's amazed by my presence. That would have been Toooooo easy! Where have I seen this before? (MAG and Core)... something about me is very intriguing!

* lady in supermarket decides to ask where I get my latte from... As if she doesn't know! lol (There's a dunkin donuts on BOTH corners! Everyone starts laughing in unison as I joked(really? I'm THAT funny?)

* Cashier gives me a candy and kino...and the very next day AGAIN, gives me candy! (why is she doing this?)

* Laundromat girl, lower 20's, hangs, I chat with her, find out she's my niece's best friend.. Chats me up as if she doesn't want me to leave **(back to this later...)

* Later in the week,
Other Latina Cashier from a distance turns around to say hi, making sure I see her. (this is becoming a trend, people are happy to see me) so I go to her register... My name pops up and she asks if that's my name, I told her "husshhh! Lol...
she asks, "do you remember MY name?"... I failed miserably! But she kept giving me hints to make sure I remembered!

*Black woman, Makes conversation, she ends up asking my age, if that's my daughter I'm with, oh, and that familiar attraction giveaway, about the child's mom, "are you still with her?? "

* Was able to literally sweep a beautiful Russian customer (late 30's early 40's) off her feet and got a kiss on the cheek, just by flirting... ON THE JOB! (this mx3 has some serious attraction)

* JUST MOMENTS LATER , off that same job, Number closed a banging hot Latina in 7 eleven while flirting, as SHE punches in her number in my phone and calls her phone directly. HOLY SHIT! Wish it was always this easy! My coworkers were amazed how easy I made it look... SO WAS I!!... I mean this chick had the total package! Tits, ass, beautiful hair etc...

**passed by a week later to the Laundromat, my niece (full of excitement, and astonished) with a huge smile, tells me, "what did you do to her?? (girl in the laundromat)? What did you say to her?? Tell me, tell me!"... I told her "nothing, we just had a conversation.. Why?... She tells me," SHE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU!!, she can't stop talking about you!"... I'm like, "whaaaaat??!!“ Eek totally shocked, and IMMEDIATELY MX3 came to mind! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm a huge flirt! But I did NOT flirt with this girl whatsoever! I find out that she's indeed admiring me and right now waiting for me to seal the deal. Lol.. too funny!

This is a classic case of a lethal pheromone blend doing its job!

Instantly opens people
Interactions are superb!
You're attractive as hell!!
Even a Lady with baby is so at ease with my presence that she walks back up to me(a total stranger) to say bye... seems like no big deal but the presence, the aura of MX3...Juggernaut!

It's loud as hell!
Good range.
People WANT to open me.
As I said before, women dare and don't care!
I speak so assured and everything comes out smooth (I had to pause and think to myself one time, "did I just say that?" lol

Woooaaah!

Writing this report does no justice to the actually interactions that took place. Hence, why I don't usually write this much...

[There are some things you know and some things you don't know. My gut feeling with this, is that EVERY single women I delt with are number closed if I wanted to... Their reactions told me so. This formula simply makes things easy.]

The stage is yours thundr! What's the method to your madness?! I'm still not sure what the idea behind mx3 is ... But BRAVO! yoohoo

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-13-2015 6:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

RE: Method 3x
09-13-2015 11:41 AM

He advertises it on the website as something for older women. Your reports seem to report a lot on black women and latinas. Anything on white women and younger women? What race is your niece's friend?
09-13-2015 11:41 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-13-2015 12:48 PM

V-nice, any self effects? Nice reporting
09-13-2015 12:48 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

09-13-2015 1:24 PM

Yeah, I know. I read the description on the site as well, that's why I'm a bit confused. From what I've noticed with this is that no race, young or old is safe. Lol it seems very unbiased. This is why I wanted to hear from thundr.

The selfies I noticed (I don't usually pay attention to self effects) but I've been so smooth and confident with who ever I've spoken to. I'm pretty sure there are more selfies though... Still learning.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-13-2015 1:24 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

09-13-2015 1:45 PM

Well I'm impressed by the reviews so far. I hope it's not hype. Been meaning to get some Core, too.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 1:45 PM by NP17.)
09-13-2015 1:45 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

09-13-2015 2:06 PM

Sounds impressive! I hope there are more people who have used it who can add their experiences.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-13-2015 2:06 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

09-13-2015 2:12 PM

Testing more M3X now. Core still sux but will give it a go again.

I do love the M3X though. Great add to A314

FD. Always
09-13-2015 2:12 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-13-2015 4:21 PM

Glad to see you guys having fun.

No hype here. Just a mix that has been surviving everything we can throw at it. Since May. If I wanted to hype it I would have released it back in April when I made it and let it earn its wings on the boards. Nah, I decided to take this thing in a back room and beat the shit out of it for awhile. I guess one could say its pretty much the opposite of hype. Lol
To avoid underhyping it, Ill add the next mix release to my mailing list or my next blah blah percentage sale.

I learned my lesson with core and friends that a product will and should have its own voice. If it is meant to survive then it will.
Early Apex I had to dial it back and realize that you cant be as excitable over your own potions. Its exciting and its euphoric but it ultimately comes off as shilling and makes you appear a salesman and not some science dork. So now I just hang back and read alot.
However, back in the day you guys didnt seem to have any issues when I was going batshit crazy with combo gallons of NA, IMPI metal red and Glace slathered all over me hitting on the hottest 10s but settling for 8s and 9s. haha j/k

I strive to be the change I wish to see in this business. In that I mean in order to have a smooth running operation, one must learn from previous error and fortify that weakness like some fucked calcium deposit gone wrong. You cannot just correct an error or fix a problem. Ive learned you have to do all the aforementioned but additionally strengthen against future error. Like a break. This eventually raises other surrounding weak areas that you eventually strengthen as well. I could play this game all day. Lol

Back to the mix.
M3X is very E.none driven and solo it is good for women you already know or are forming a sexual relationship with. Its not as man about town like style. This one is a bit more dark.
Some guys are mixing it with core lately and Im keenly interested in these results.

Hits alot of targets but best used on females over 30. Latinas and black girls usually have a higher tolerance for that molecule at an earlier age hence early reports of heavy hitting from that demographic. Im all good with that too. Lol
Going to need to buffer it down a bit for you young bucks and guys who cannot wear alot of E.none if you are going to take it around that age range.

Looking forward to letting this one loose.

I have some things to add to the site this week so I will put a proper write up of m3x on there. Ill still keep it at that price point for awhile longer. Its going to go up and that is not marketing brothers and sistas. Thats the truth early so dont yell at me in the future.

Right now I am working on going glass soon and having fun with the labels. During this time there will be no price increases so lets just have some fun and finally get some decent lay reports going round these parts again.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 5:12 PM by thundr.)
09-13-2015 4:21 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

09-14-2015 12:03 AM

Thundr, What do you suggest dosing/combo wise for the younger folks? Some girls in my age range are good to go but others are sort of overwhelmed.
09-14-2015 12:03 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-14-2015 7:03 AM

I placed an order yesterday based on this report alone! Can't wait to try it and hope you can get around to shipping mine sometime today! I also emailed you, thundr, requesting some samples. Forgot to put it in the notes. Titan and core, If you can.
09-14-2015 7:03 AM

Share This Thread