Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.8 Average
Method 3x
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

RE: Method 3x
09-22-2015 10:45 AM

Totally different animal IMO from either AM or LIIK. Am hit's hard and you need to move quickly in my opinion since the blend won't stand the tst of time if you are to passive. LIIK creates a more believable attraction and is probably ore romantic in feel IMO. 3X gets stronger the longer the exposure and creates a sort of desire. I've found in testing that it does not generate a lot of obvious kino but tat women will respond very well to your advances. I'd some it up as a kind of man of mystery effect that will create vibe where a woman is waiting to be seduced by you.

I'm 2 for 2 now in cold pick up make out sessions that I could have easily escalated to a ONS. Both gals have texted and followed up repeatedly so it's got moderate to high imprinting as well (for me at least)...
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 10:46 AM by DWR.)
09-22-2015 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Macro, Ekscentra, Falcon, V-nice, MMM, meme371, maxx55, whisper, DssMaster, Nicksw, TheBoogieMan, NosyGoose
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
175 thanks in 93 posts

09-22-2015 11:09 AM

You're all b*stards, especially thundr for adding yet another product I need to buy P. These reviews have forced me to buy M3X and at the current price I went and bought two!

Arsenal:
LAL - Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive
PXS - Cohesion, Taboo, Xist, Loveboat, Bliss, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Barely Legal, P83
Apex - Core, Titan, M3X, Imprint, C36, Sex Magnet*
Androtics - A314, Turn Up The Heat, P96, P74
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 11:09 AM by Macro.)
09-22-2015 11:09 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2335 thanks in 1320 posts

09-22-2015 11:24 AM

(09-20-2015 1:43 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Thundr has sworn off A-1

Yes, he stated such in a PM not long after that post. The new driving component in Misprint is the same that appears in Priapos.
09-22-2015 11:24 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2292
Thanks received:
2583 thanks in 1325 posts

09-22-2015 5:43 PM

(09-22-2015 10:45 AM)DWR Wrote:  Totally different animal IMO from either AM or LIIK. Am hit's hard and you need to move quickly in my opinion since the blend won't stand the tst of time if you are to passive. LIIK creates a more believable attraction and is probably ore romantic in feel IMO. 3X gets stronger the longer the exposure and creates a sort of desire. I've found in testing that it does not generate a lot of obvious kino but tat women will respond very well to your advances. I'd some it up as a kind of man of mystery effect that will create vibe where a woman is waiting to be seduced by you.

I'm 2 for 2 now in cold pick up make out sessions that I could have easily escalated to a ONS. Both gals have texted and followed up repeatedly so it's got moderate to high imprinting as well (for me at least)...

So m3x is not for the introvert?

It doesn't have self effects power like am to up your game?

Only if your already proficient at game you can get ahead ?

How would you compare it's self effects to am?

I'm all about self effects getting back into the dating world after 12 year Long Term Relationship.

Am, BW, av, a314 , OD they all work good for me 40% because their ability to mold my personality as I grow more skilled.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 5:47 PM by dsouza.)
09-22-2015 5:43 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2335 thanks in 1320 posts

09-22-2015 5:50 PM

I've never found a single formula that doesn't work just because you're an introvert, AV included. I got the impression M3x would be great for an introvert, especially with that most recent post.

The reports so far indicate that there are great self-effects, but perhaps not as blatant as AM? Paradox could answer this question, I'm sure.

My M3x should arrive in a couple of days. If you haven't purchased it by then, I'll give it a few test runs and let you know what I think.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 5:51 PM by Ekscentra.)
09-22-2015 5:50 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, dsouza, whisper
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1622
Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

09-22-2015 6:10 PM

Yes, I'm bad. I don't want to commit to this girl, but I still wear mx3 around her...still testing... Or teasing, I should say.. Lol

I confront her today, and Ohh boy! Is she looking Amazing! (this doesn't help) I tell her, my complicated situation, and ask why she still wants to be with me? Why do you want to deal with such drama? There's so many guys out there that would jump at the opportunity... She tells me, she doesn't want any other guy! Just wants me! That she's soooooo turned on by me, and I make her nervous everytime she sees me.

She's looking so good and making it hard to resist, and she grabs me with the warmest hug and kisses my lips!!! I don't fight it lol... And I'll admit, it was good! And all I'm thinking is "what am I getting myself into?"

Yes, my hand (with a mind of its own) slipped down her back, and grabbed her ass in the process. "what am I doing??"

Note... So far I'm confident in this mix getting me the panties! All the random hits AND feedback from those hits, is what I'm judging off of. My interactions have ALL been positive. In such limited use, I've gotten more numbers in such a short time using a pheromone blend. The women all seem willing and able.

Little note about V-nice... I do interact a lot. I am big flirt. So with any mix I'm definitely not just sitting around. With mx3 I don't have do much of my usual interacting to see positive reactions. But either way, I'll still make conversation, and then Oooohh boy!

Pheromones that I've done the least amount of work with in order...

MAG
MX3
L2K V1
TABOO

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-22-2015 6:10 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, neon, MMM, maxx55, Falcon, Pheroman, DssMaster, Shyguy1337, TheBoogieMan
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1622
Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

09-22-2015 6:16 PM

(09-22-2015 10:45 AM)DWR Wrote:  Totally different animal IMO from either AM or LIIK. Am hit's hard and you need to move quickly in my opinion since the blend won't stand the tst of time if you are to passive. LIIK creates a more believable attraction and is probably ore romantic in feel IMO. 3X gets stronger the longer the exposure and creates a sort of desire. I've found in testing that it does not generate a lot of obvious kino but tat women will respond very well to your advances. I'd some it up as a kind of man of mystery effect that will create vibe where a woman is waiting to be seduced by you.

This is what I'm talking about.... Seems to make closing EASSSSSY!!!!!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-22-2015 6:16 PM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

09-22-2015 7:59 PM

What dosage are you testing it at, D?

Thanks!
09-22-2015 7:59 PM
Thanks given by whisper
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2292
Thanks received:
2583 thanks in 1325 posts

09-22-2015 8:14 PM

(09-22-2015 5:50 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I've never found a single formula that doesn't work just because you're an introvert, AV included. I got the impression M3x would be great for an introvert, especially with that most recent post.

The reports so far indicate that there are great self-effects, but perhaps not as blatant as AM? Paradox could answer this question, I'm sure.

My M3x should arrive in a couple of days. If you haven't purchased it by then, I'll give it a few test runs and let you know what I think.

I await your review with impatience....Thanks
09-22-2015 8:14 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 203 posts

09-22-2015 10:26 PM

Guys! OMG, you make it sound like M3X is addiction in a bottle! I might buy a bottle of this tomorrow instead of Style This
09-22-2015 10:26 PM

Share This Thread