Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merlin's Blend Spray Boosted with Wanted Man
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2854
Thanks received:
3833 thanks in 1626 posts

Merlin's Blend Spray Boosted with Wanted Man
07-31-2015 9:41 PM

Figuring I would try something different from LP since my bottle of Merlin's Blend oil was gone, I decided to try the spray variant from them. Being me, I also decided to have my spray boosted with the Wanted Man phero blend. This is a clean, green scent that dries down very woodsy and is my go to scent (along with LP: Homme) if I don't know what scent to wear.

Merlin's Blend

WATERY GREENS ~ Pleasure, blissfulness, attraction, stamina, courage, strength, healing.
EARTH and WOODS ~ Enhances perception of beauty, love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking, confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification, healing, aphrodisiac.
RESINS ~ Sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

Wanted Man

Crafted for the outlaw - the lone wolf on the prowl, the bad boy. Highly 'alpha' and intensely, thrillingly attractive to women; but be warned: the strong alpha messages this pheromone blend emotes may provoke aggression in other alpha males. Ingredients: Androsterone, Androstenone.

Okay, so I got a spray bottle of Merlin's Blend boosted with 1x concentration of Wanted Man. Hit myself with one spray and was surprised at how different the Merlin's Blend smelled in a spray instead of an oil. Not bad, just different. It was almost like the spray skipped the more wet, green faze and went right to the slightly green woodsy portion of the wear time. And it also projected MUCH further than my oil did. Interesting!

Okay, I figured I had to go get my drivers license renewed anyhow so why not hit the DMV. I go in wearing one spray of Merlin's Blend with Wanted Man. I had fun with just one spray, I can't wait to try this with two or more sprays. Literally EVERY woman I walked by turned to look. Then for the duration of their time there they were consistently looking over at me. Often. 3 of the women I walked past on the way in started conversations with me. I was paying attention to peoples reactions and noticed that if someone hadn't been in my scent/phero cloud, they really didn't pay attention to me but if they got into my cloud at all, they would keep looking over or actively try and sit with me. Guys really didn't want to make eye contact with me if they were in my cloud. Other guys who weren't exposed to my cloud didn't seem affected. Yeah yeah yeah, you don't have to believe me. You weren't there but it was funny to see.

We were in a busy place and when it finally came time to get my license renewed the Latina woman behind the counter (about 30 or so) kept chit chatting with me as if she was trying to keep me at the counter. Didn't see her do that with anyone else.

As for self effects, I felt great. With Wanted Man in the roll on oil I get a feeling of elevated confidence, more of a swagger, etc. With the spray I was seriously feeling egocentric. After I sprayed it on I wanted to maniacally laugh I felt so good. Literally for about 5 minutes I'm stomping around my house, 'MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I... AM... A... GOD!!!!' Then it just settled in to a really nice upbeat swagger.

Overall I'd say the effects lasted about 4 hours or so but that was at one spray. I am definitely going to be breaking this one out next time I go to the bar. I'm gonna feel like John Travolta in the movie Michael where all the women were following him around.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-31-2015 9:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Cscs, RussianWolf, moe, halo0073, DWR, DssMaster, AlternativeGirl, Androcles

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

RE: Merlin's Blend Spray Boosted with Wanted Man
08-01-2015 4:26 AM

Isn't it crazy how different things smell with the alcohol added? Did you get the 60/40 mix? That's my favorite. Diffuses like crazy but still lasts a decent amount of time from the oil. Nice review!
08-01-2015 4:26 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-01-2015 6:02 AM

(08-01-2015 4:26 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Isn't it crazy how different things smell with the alcohol added? Did you get the 60/40 mix? That's my favorite. Diffuses like crazy but still lasts a decent amount of time from the oil. Nice review!

Thanks! I forgot to specify which ratio I wanted. Normally if I get the sprays I get the 60/40 also. It is a great diffusion/longevity compromise. I am always amazed how different a scent can be when it is in a spray instead of oil.

08-01-2015 6:02 AM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 865
Thanks received:
837 thanks in 427 posts

08-01-2015 6:21 AM

Hey Snoops, since the scent changed would you still do Merlins Blend again? Nice reporting!
08-01-2015 6:21 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-01-2015 6:28 AM

(08-01-2015 6:21 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Hey Snoops, since the scent changed would you still do Merlins Blend again? Nice reporting!

Absolutely. It still smells great!

08-01-2015 6:28 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
851 thanks in 368 posts

08-03-2015 8:32 PM

Hey Snoops,

I've pondered doing a 'Mad Scientist' from LPMP. I struggle with the price though. $30 extra for a light addition of pheromones. It just doesn't seem to add up. Why not get whatever phero blend you want separately (and I believe in a higher concentration) and use it with any of your many LPMP products.

I ask because I wonder if I am missing something? Not trying to be a prick :-)
08-03-2015 8:32 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-03-2015 9:24 PM

Actually it is $30 for any phero addition. The amount of Pheromones may not be as strong as it is from some places but they are all very well balanced and that is what makes the phero products from LPMP work so well.
(08-03-2015 9:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Actually it is $30 for any phero addition. The amount of Pheromones may not be as strong as it is from some places but they are all very well balanced and that is what makes the phero products from LPMP work so well.

At least in my experience, they are well worth the money.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 9:25 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-03-2015 9:24 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3816
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 48 posts

10-29-2015 11:20 AM

Hi Snoopy, I am thinking of getting the Wanted Man unscented in the 60/40 spray, and mixing it with either Love Potion Homme, Excalibur, or perhaps Merlin's Blend. I would like to know how much of the scent I need to add to a 1 oz. bottle of Wanted Man? And since you have tried both the oil and spray versions, which of the two do you think I should get the scent to mix it with Wanted Man; the concentrated oil, or the alcohol spray?
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 11:21 AM by DssMaster.)
10-29-2015 11:20 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-29-2015 4:54 PM

(10-29-2015 11:20 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Hi Snoopy, I am thinking of getting the Wanted Man unscented in the 60/40 spray, and mixing it with either Love Potion Homme, Excalibur, or perhaps Merlin's Blend. I would like to know how much of the scent I need to add to a 1 oz. bottle of Wanted Man? And since you have tried both the oil and spray versions, which of the two do you think I should get the scent to mix it with Wanted Man; the concentrated oil, or the alcohol spray?

To get a 15% scent strength (which is what I like), you need 4.5ml of scented oil. If you want to make it easy on yourself, follow the link below and then just plug in the the drop down options and Mara will do the work for you. I believe the Pheromones/scents are at 10% for the light scent option and 20% for the full strength option. I have Merlin's Blend (90/10 alcohol to oil- oops) and Bad Boy (60/40 alcohol to oil) both boosted with Pheromones and they are a great combo. I think my next purchase is going to be SS4M spray at the 60/40 option in LP: Homme scent. I get so many compliments on that scent, it is amazing.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 9:20 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-29-2015 4:54 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster, AlternativeGirl

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 163 posts

10-29-2015 10:48 PM

Hey snoopy, I was waiting for your return so I could ask you few questions regarding LPMP Smile Although your post above answered one of them. I too was thinking of buying an unscented bottle (Charisma to be specific) and the sample kit. Then, if I liked one of the sample vial well enough, I would pour it into the charisma bottle; just like how you told me with a 10ml PXS product. But I guess the scent won't be very strong because Charisma is 30ml.

My situation: If I want to boost Bad Boy with charisma , I would pay $40 for badboy and then an extra $30 to boost it with charisma. That's $70 which is steep in my opinion. But now that you are linking to the "make your own" page, The price would be Phero blend($45) + full fragrance ($20) = $65.
I know it's only $5 difference (or $15 if light fragrance is chosen). Do you know if there's any difference between the two? To me, it sounds like I will get the same thing but cheaper if I order from the make your own page.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 10:52 PM by ShadowX114.)
10-29-2015 10:48 PM

Share This Thread