Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merlin's Blend Spray Boosted with Wanted Man
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2855
Thanks received:
3833 thanks in 1626 posts

RE: Merlin's Blend Spray Boosted with Wanted Man
10-30-2015 11:48 AM

(10-29-2015 10:48 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  My situation: If I want to boost Bad Boy with charisma , I would pay $40 for badboy and then an extra $30 to boost it with charisma. That's $70 which is steep in my opinion. But now that you are linking to the "make your own" page, The price would be Phero blend($45) + full fragrance ($20) = $65.

I know it's only $5 difference (or $15 if light fragrance is chosen). Do you know if there's any difference between the two? To me, it sounds like I will get the same thing but cheaper if I order from the make your own page.

That sounds right to me. Give it a shot! Their Pheromones really do work well.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
10-30-2015 11:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wotan - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-26-2016 6:28 PM

I'm guessing Merlin's Blend is discontinued Can't find it on their site.
07-26-2016 6:28 PM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 865
Thanks received:
837 thanks in 427 posts

07-26-2016 7:07 PM

Naw, it's there. One of my favorite scents all time. Excalibur is a close second. You can get any scent spiked with your choice of mone blend.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-26-2016 7:07 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-26-2016 8:32 PM

(07-26-2016 7:07 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  

Naw, it's there. One of my favorite scents all time. Excalibur is a close second. You can get any scent spiked with your choice of mone blend.

I'm right there with you on those scents. I was thinking about getting me a new bottle of Excalibur boosted with SS4M or possibly Heart Throb.

07-26-2016 8:32 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
wotan - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-27-2016 7:17 PM

(07-26-2016 7:07 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  

Got it. Thanks. Apostrophe caused their search function to show 0.
07-27-2016 7:17 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-16-2016 11:22 AM

Okay, so I may have not made the smartest decision going with Merlin's Blend boosted with Wanted Man today. 2 sprays of their 60/40 alcohol to oil blend. I took my son for a haircut before school starts. When we got there the place was empty. I took him to a place called Sport Clips. It's a hair place that specializes in men's haircuts with a sports theme. They have an all female staff (at least at every one I've been to) and wear uniforms that look like referees with tight pants and plenty o'cleavage. believe it or not, my main reason for going here is the fact that they actually know how to cut men's hair very well.

Anyway, there is nobody in there when we get in. Literally right behind us we have several Moms with kids coming in left and right. By the time they get everyone checked in, there is an hour and a half wait for a haircut. The woman who was cutting my hair starts out very brusque and trying to go very quickly due to the fact that they'd just gotten slammed with rambunctious boys all needing haircuts. Within about 5 minutes I notice her slowing down and becoming MUCH more chatty. Her partner who is cutting the kids hair is still going quickly and trying to hurry to get to the next person. The conversation I was having was starting to get more personal as time went on. More asking about if I'm married and how I look so handsome without my glasses, etc. She also complimented my cologne and how it doesn't smell like anything she's smelled before. I have to mention, I've been going to this place for four years and this woman has NEVER been this chatty. I thought about it later and I realized that I've purposely not worn pheromones when getting my hair cut there because I didn't want the women to be distracted while using scissors.

So she finally gets my hair done in the time the other stylist has done 2 haircuts. Totally out of the norm based on my past experience. I notice that as I head to the register to pay, my stylist is not only looking more than slightly flushed, so is her cleavage. Her eyes have dilated and she's trying not to make eye contact with me. When she does, it's out of the top of her eyes while looking down and smiling. She made two mistakes while ringing me up and also gave me a discount of 10% for no reason I can find. I feel badly for pherobombing the poor woman with what has proven to be a really, really effective phero/scent combo, but I will say that my hair looks great!

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016 11:23 AM by Snoopyace.)
08-16-2016 11:22 AM
Thanks given by ShadowX114, RussianWolf, metaltree, SeekingSuccess, Androcles, DrChocolate, DssMaster
Jarod
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

09-18-2016 4:55 PM

I bought this pheromone last few weeks. The first use was awesome I felt very confident and sexy alpha with many women looks.

But strangely the next day I remade the test with the same strength and I felt less self auto effects with fewer women attracted
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 11:52 AM by Jarod.)
09-18-2016 4:55 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-23-2016 7:44 AM

(09-18-2016 4:55 PM)Jarod Wrote:  I bought this pheromone last few weeks. The first use was awesome I felt very confident and sexy alpha with many women looks.

But strangely the next day I remade the test with the same strength and I felt less self auto effects with fewer women attracted

You might have been experiencing pheromone buildup. Wearing the same phero blend more than one day in a row without VERY thorough scrubbing of the application points can lead to buildup which can be sort of an overdose of Pheromones. People aren't sure how to handle it so the don't react quite as strongly. It's also possible that the conditions the second day weren't as conducive to pheromone reactions. Anytime you get people involved in something it gets complicated.

09-23-2016 7:44 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2292
Thanks received:
2583 thanks in 1325 posts

03-24-2017 3:17 PM

Ok so wanted man is legit. How good is it for traditional dating not just bar scene or out and about?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
03-24-2017 3:17 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-25-2017 8:42 AM

I used it quite a bit before I got married. It is more than 'just' a sexual blend. It is also very attractive and the androsterone does add to the feeling that the wearer is more important. Not only did it help me progress things along with women I was dating but it did help me be more the center of attention with others. Worked very nicely when I was trying to impress a date.

03-25-2017 8:42 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, DssMaster

Share This Thread