Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Member here since 2013; just now revisiting
Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Member here since 2013; just now revisiting
01-26-2019 9:38 AM

Around that time I found a company I liked and stuck to them all this time, but now I'm seeing they've discontinued some things I liked so I have to branch out and research some more sources.

I cosplay as Wonder Woman at charities, kids' events, and comic cons. I've always been super athletic and into high-energy sports (martial arts, adventure racing, racquetball, etc.; I'll try anything athletic). I'm super independent, single, live by myself in the woods, prefer trucks to cars, all that tomboyish stuff. I'm not trying to hit anyone over the head with copulins and have zero interest in sex and picking up men. I want something that reflects and amplifies my personality and athleticism and strength, but if it starts making people think I just might really be a Greek goddess, more power to it.

Does this exist? I'm probably emitting those warrior vibes already to an extent, so am I asking too much?
01-26-2019 9:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Member here since 2013; just now revisiting
01-26-2019 10:04 AM

Off hand I suggest checking out:
Swimming with sharks, for a strong vibe, and perhaps quite a lot of the blends from LPMP such as Audacious, Dominance, Mystic Dewdrop, Popularity potion, and maybe even Femme Noire.

For wonder Woman, I would think a strong femme Alpha vibe , plus some social, with just a hint of seductiveness thrown into the mix would be spot on; but that's my interpretation.

LPMP is female owned and operated and Mara is quite proficient in creating complex, multi faceted blends for the ladies. (my opinion, of course)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-26-2019 10:04 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-26-2019 10:24 AM

(01-26-2019 9:38 AM)Darbla Wrote:  I want something that reflects and amplifies my personality and athleticism and strength, but if it starts making people think I just might really be a Greek goddess, more power to it.

You're asking for a signature that can't be quantified as you don't have a specific goal. The context probably lends itself more to physical prowess and alpha-behaviour than pheromones, but if it's a chemical signature you're after, then alpha-male products would probably be the most effective. As you move upward in the dominance hierarchy, serotonin (a social tool) and Testosterone (physical tool) are the most powerful weapons, and both found in much higher levels in men than women, hence our success in the hierarchy.

Crossfit + a gallon of milk a day would probably beat any signature available from vendors here. Keep in mind, that the nerdy kid looking at you as a goddess, and the juiced alpha-male/female are going to respond differently to the same signature. What promotes respect in one might trigger fear in another.

Ascend from PXS is the heaviest signature on the market, so that's probably a good place to start. Just understand that a "goddess" is not treated like a normal person, so be prepared for the consequences.

Cheers!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-26-2019 10:24 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-26-2019 11:36 AM

My 2 cents... I would suggest Audacious from LPMP. It can give you that spotlight, VIP type of aura you are looking for. Powerful which can be very attractive.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-26-2019 11:36 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-26-2019 12:21 PM

Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy...

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-26-2019 12:21 PM
Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2019 8:55 AM

(01-26-2019 12:21 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy...

Very intriguing, but how does that come across on a woman? I really don't want to be perceived as too masculine. I'll go read the reviews about it and see if there are any comments about how it works on women. I saw a "She Wolf" blend, but there really wasn't much in the description but I'll see if I can find reviews of that too. Thank you for the idea.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019 8:57 AM by Darbla.)
01-27-2019 8:55 AM
Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2019 9:01 AM

(01-26-2019 11:36 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My 2 cents... I would suggest Audacious from LPMP. It can give you that spotlight, VIP type of aura you are looking for. Powerful which can be very attractive.

I did look at that one, and for some reason it just doesn't grab me. Maybe I need to get a sample. I am really lamenting the demise of their long-gone Intellectual Woman and Super Sexy for Women Pheromones. Sad

I also took a look at Dominance, which may in smaller doses give the aura I'm shooting for, and Leather but that one might be a little TOO feminizing.

I didn't say it in my earlier post but I would be interested in this for use in the workplace too. I already have Swimming With Sharks but something a little more powerful might be better at that hellhole I work at.
01-27-2019 9:01 AM
Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2019 9:11 AM

(01-26-2019 10:24 AM)theLaw Wrote:  You're asking for a signature that can't be quantified as you don't have a specific goal. The context probably lends itself more to physical prowess and alpha-behaviour than pheromones, but if it's a chemical signature you're after, then alpha-male products would probably be the most effective. As you move upward in the dominance hierarchy, serotonin (a social tool) and Testosterone (physical tool) are the most powerful weapons, and both found in much higher levels in men than women, hence our success in the hierarchy.

But I did state goals: "amplifies my personality and athleticism and strength" and "Greek goddess". RussianWolf also mentioned looking at alpha-male products so if you guys can advise me on those I'm willing to try.

(01-26-2019 10:24 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Crossfit + a gallon of milk a day would probably beat any signature available from vendors here.

Already doing that. ;) And that's why I said I'm "probably emitting those warrior vibes already to an extent, so am I asking too much" from a phero. I'm not sure a phero is really going to add anything extra to what I'm already doing but I'm willing to investigate what's out there.

(01-26-2019 10:24 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Keep in mind, that the nerdy kid looking at you as a goddess, and the juiced alpha-male/female are going to respond differently to the same signature. What promotes respect in one might trigger fear in another.

Not a problem.

(01-26-2019 10:24 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Ascend from PXS is the heaviest signature on the market, so that's probably a good place to start. Just understand that a "goddess" is not treated like a normal person, so be prepared for the consequences.

Thanks, I'll read up on it.
01-27-2019 9:11 AM

Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2019 9:18 AM

(01-26-2019 10:04 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Off hand I suggest checking out:
Swimming with sharks, for a strong vibe, and perhaps quite a lot of the blends from LPMP such as Audacious, Dominance, Mystic Dewdrop, Popularity potion, and maybe even Femme Noire.

I've been reading up on all of those and they don't seem exactly what I'm trying to find (maybe Dom comes closest but it seems a little too sexual) but I do appreciate your thoughtful suggestions. And like I said in another reply above, I may be asking too much anyway. And LPMP discontinued the ones I did like. Cry

I think the forum is letting me attach pics now:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-27-2019 9:18 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-27-2019 9:46 AM

(01-27-2019 9:11 AM)Darbla Wrote:  But I did state goals: "amplifies my personality and athleticism and strength" and "Greek goddess". RussianWolf also mentioned looking at alpha-male products so if you guys can advise me on those I'm willing to try.

Those are goals, but not "specific" goals; just vague descriptions.

How do you amplify athleticism and strength? With exercise, diet/supplementation, and physical dominance (see my first post).

I think you might be attempting to describe an strong alpha-female signature, which is not difficult to produce chemically, but you have to be able to pull off the behaviour to match.

I would challenge you to think about what you are trying to achieve with this mix specifically. You've already stated that sex/men/relationships are not the target, so what do you want exactly? If it's a particular feeling you're after, how will you know you've achieved that? How will others respond differently than they do now?

Just imagine a Billionaire saying to you "I want more money". You ask " how much", and he responds "I don't know.......just more." You would suspect (rightfully so) that there was more going with him than just greed.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-27-2019 9:46 AM

Share This Thread