Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Member here since 2013; just now revisiting
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Member here since 2013; just now revisiting
01-27-2019 10:15 AM

Call LPMP and tell them what you want and let them advise you. Buy a blend or two and ask for samples.

Email Gary from LAL (might take time for a response), he has She Wolf and other blends. Buy one and ask for samples.

Test and report back. Quite a few people ask for advice, it’s given, and then nothing is heard about how things went. I’m hoping that Wonder Woman is better than that. We shall see.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019 10:16 AM by DarkLord1.)
01-27-2019 10:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

01-27-2019 10:23 AM

I would suggest TESTING anything that's known to be ALPHA without the cops. Razz

And still, anything that connects with the right nose is going to bring attraction. Just my two cents, and not a penny more! Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-27-2019 10:23 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-27-2019 8:11 PM

Bad Wolf will give you the badass vibe that comes with being a superhero.

Aqua Vitae, by Liquid Alchemy will give you the rockstar celebrity status.

Put both together and you have the magic potion you're looking for... unless you don't really want what you are asking for.

With Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae, you'll feel like you can break down walls, like a superhero.

Go big, or go home.

THIS is what I would recommend for anyone trying to get a superhero signature, man or woman.

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019 8:17 PM by RussianWolf.)
01-27-2019 8:11 PM
Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2019 7:53 PM

Just in case this helps anyone else who happens to read this, I emailed Garry about Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae. I emailed him at 6:40 p.m. and had a reply less than an hour later. That's amazing customer service!

My message to him:

I asked on the PheroTruth forum about a "superhero" or respect type of blend and one of the replies I got was to combine Aque Vitae and Bad Wolf, even though those are marketed toward men.
I cosplay as Wonder Woman and I want it to wear at comic cons, but I also end up being around kids a lot and I wouldn't want to wear anything that could be upsetting to them.
Periodically I'm in hospitals and around patients too, both kids and adults and even the elderly on occasion [superheroes go wherever we can help someone Smile ].
I'm also wondering if this would aid in creating an extra aura of respect and competence in the corporate IT environment I work in, to help me get a leg up there and on job interviews.
Can you advise about anything along those lines?

Thank you!

Garry's reply:

Hello,

The suggestion from the forums makes sense. Aqua Vitae has a celebrity vibe and Bad Wolf is more of a brute. It won't cause problems for children or elderly. Both will just feel safer if you are a likable person. Even as a man I tell guys how they act is what determines if you are alpha foe or alpha friend. Everyone loves a beast that is on their side. In your case though, being female and with the role you are playing having the high alpha vibe should not cause any problems whatsoever. Though you may want it scented with a female scent instead of the masculine scents the standard products come in.

In everyday life if you show up with male high alpha pheromones people are going to assume subconsciously that you simply have a high testosterone male partner, but in this situation it should work pretty nicely.

I have had a few high net worth women over the years who do use male pheromones to get more obedience in the work place, but they are usually women who are already in power and are trying to maximize it. Not sure how it would go for climbing the ladder in a business environment.

If you think you might want to go that route send me your address and I can send you samples of the female products, to see if we have any scents that you like. I can send samples of Aqua Vitae and Bad Wolf as well, but they will be in the standard male scents.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019 7:54 PM by Darbla.)
04-10-2019 7:53 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-11-2019 2:58 AM

A bit late but my GF once used Bad Wolf by accident and she loved it, she reported that it made her feel super confident and powerful, from was I remember guys were hitting on her with that on.
04-11-2019 2:58 AM

Share This Thread