Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Meat only diet
ebikerz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Meat only diet
03-15-2018 1:10 PM

Joe Rogan podcast with a doctor that only eats meat. The guy is jacked to.

03-15-2018 1:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Meat only diet
03-15-2018 2:13 PM

Too much Methionine and Phosphorous in the long run
03-15-2018 2:13 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

03-15-2018 2:32 PM

The trick is to learn your body and what works for you. That being said, the answer is almost always in the middle. Keep in mind that your body will adept to many different eating styles even eating like shit everyday.

I would encourage you to be sensible before doing something this extreme. I find the idea of meat only just as retarded as Vegan. No offense to either side. Most people bounce from horrible diets to extremes and claim benefits... You know what they didnt do? Eat healthy. Cut out sugar and cheap grains, Cheap oils and fats, processed foods both meats and plant based, fast foods, eating out at all, etc. Try eating a balanced diet from 100% whole sources. Source is going to be huge no matter what you eat.

I remember listening to this awhile back and found it interesting but not sold on the idea. Keep in mind that JR claims most of his friends feel best on a mostly plant based diet with some healthy meats and fats too. That has been what I noticed for myself as well. I recently cured my 39 year long battle with asthma by doing an elimination diet. Took 5 days. Corn and nightshades. Food is so cheap in America it basically poison. Keep that in mind. The best source will always trump all meat or all plants. The moral implications of both are grand on a worldly scale so just eat sensibility as best you can.

Good luck.
03-15-2018 2:32 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-15-2018 2:48 PM

His muscle-mass is probably a combination of super-high protein + his own personal build/lifestyle (weight training). The same can be achieved with Milk.

Just keep in mind that he's also losing his hair, which does not indicate optimal health.

Also, his success is probably as much from what he avoids, as what he eats.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-15-2018 2:48 PM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

03-16-2018 2:32 PM

(03-15-2018 2:48 PM)theLaw Wrote:  his success is probably as much from what he avoids

This cant be stated enough and what I just found out after 20 years of eating "healthy".

I think this is why the fruitarian find success. It's not that sugar and fruit are optimal but that they are, like me, are allergic to nightshades, grains, milk, or something. The ones that move to a topical local also miss the gassing of fruits.
03-16-2018 2:32 PM
kevinwha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-13-2018 7:57 AM

I always loved a diet based on veggies. As for me it`s better to follow such a type of diet rather than others. But one question - what would you do if some ingredients aren't available because of the season of a year? I got confused about it some time before. But luckily I`ve found a list of alternative receipts / which can be affordable all year around. And by now I enjoy eating real food. My family appreciate my choice and I rather often cook for them smth. healthy.
09-13-2018 7:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paleo Diet halo0073 8 4,347 08-23-2012 4:10 PM
Last Post: thundr