Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

May Post of the Month Contest - Spnosored by LAID BRAND
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

May Post of the Month Contest - Spnosored by LAID BRAND
04-30-2012 12:51 PM

Adam from is graciously offering to put up $125.00 for the contest, and PheroTruth is going to kick in another $125.00, for a total of $250 in cash. Additionally he is also awarding the products in his phero infused hair care line.

For this contest we will be giving awards to the top 3 posts, and first and second place must be occupied by a member of each sex.

So, if the girls were to take 1st and 2nd place and a guy was in 3rd place, the awards would be given out as follows: first girl-1st place, guy-2nd place, second girl-3rd place.

And, by the same token if it were a guy were to have the most nominations, followed by another guy and a girl in 3rd place, the awards would go out in this order: first guy-1st place, girl-2nd place and second guy-3rd place.

But, if it ends up with all guys occupying the top 3 positions, then I guess a radical circumcision with a butcher knife is in order Eek OK, just kidding, then the first girl to place after that would move to 2nd place and the guy with occupying 2nd place would be dropped down to 3rd place.

1st place: $200.00 cash and each of the products in their male or female product lineup, determined by the sex of the winner member

2nd place: $50.00 cash and each of the products in the other sexes lineup

3rd place: choice of any 1 LAID Brand product

We hope to see some great posts this month, and make sure to nominate your favorite(s).

Good luck to all!
04-30-2012 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, eyeofra, Pheroman, Synergist

LAID Brand
Vendor

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

RE: May Post of the Month Contest - Spnosored by LAID BRAND
06-06-2012 5:15 PM

(04-30-2012 12:51 PM)Forum Staff Wrote:  Adam from is graciously offering to put up $125.00 for the contest, and PheroTruth is going to kick in another $125.00, for a total of $250 in cash. Additionally he is also awarding the products in his phero infused hair care line.

For this contest we will be giving awards to the top 3 posts, and first and second place must be occupied by a member of each sex.

So, if the girls were to take 1st and 2nd place and a guy was in 3rd place, the awards would be given out as follows: first girl-1st place, guy-2nd place, second girl-3rd place.

And, by the same token if it were a guy were to have the most nominations, followed by another guy and a girl in 3rd place, the awards would go out in this order: first guy-1st place, girl-2nd place and second guy-3rd place.

But, if it ends up with all guys occupying the top 3 positions, then I guess a radical circumcision with a butcher knife is in order Eek OK, just kidding, then the first girl to place after that would move to 2nd place and the guy with occupying 2nd place would be dropped down to 3rd place.

1st place: $200.00 cash and each of the products in their male or female product lineup, determined by the sex of the winner member

2nd place: $50.00 cash and each of the products in the other sexes lineup

3rd place: choice of any 1 LAID Brand product

We hope to see some great posts this month, and make sure to nominate your favorite(s).

Good luck to all!

CONGRATS to the winners for post of the month. Thanks Mark for allowing us to sponsor! Here's what went out to the winners.

ZeroSix
(2) dirty clean 2-1
(2) mens paste
(2) laid pomade

Alternative Girl
(1) no more headaches hair spray
(1) straight kinky
(1) fill me up texture spray
(1) mo' rockin oil
(1) luscious locks shampoo
(1) luscious locks conditioner
(1) dirty clean mens 2-1
(1) mens paste

Extraballslit
(1) dirty clean mens 2-1
(1) mens paste
(1) laid pomade
06-06-2012 5:15 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

06-06-2012 5:45 PM

Big Grin Holy Pheromones, Adam!!!! You are amazing! My hair is going to look and smell so amazing all summer long; I can't wait to start writing all my reviews. A huge thankyou to you and everyone at LAID. You are so rad!

Now the only question is should I dare spike the Crew 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner that I bought my husband with the dirty clean you were so crazy generous to send me... ? I'm kinda nervous and maybe hoping that was a misprint... He's already so damn sexy that that might just be nuts! eeeeep!!!! Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 5:46 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
06-06-2012 5:45 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

06-06-2012 5:52 PM

(06-06-2012 5:45 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Big Grin Holy Pheromones, Adam!!!! You are amazing! My hair is going to look and smell so amazing all summer long; I can't wait to start writing all my reviews. A huge thankyou to you and everyone at LAID. You are so rad!

Now the only question is should I dare spike the Crew 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner that I bought my husband with the dirty clean you were so crazy generous to send me... ? I'm kinda nervous and maybe hoping that was a misprint... He's already so damn sexy that that might just be nuts! eeeeep!!!! Big Grin

HA! It is our pleasure.

I've been hearing rumors that showering with your loved one when you're both using the products is quite intense. Apparently, all of the pheromones flying around in a hot steamy bathroom is a good time Smile
06-06-2012 5:52 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, as33156, zerosix85
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

06-06-2012 5:55 PM

WoW! That does sound like a damn good time!! I might just have to check it out Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-06-2012 5:55 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8805 thanks in 2724 posts

06-06-2012 7:12 PM

Kicking myself as I left the laid products in florida. I even grew my hair out so i could use the paste. EPIC SAD FACE

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-06-2012 7:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Post of the month contests discontinued Forum Staff 0 979 03-01-2013 7:52 AM
Last Post: Forum Staff
  April Post of the Month Contest Sponsored by ALPHA DREAM Forum Staff 0 1,232 04-01-2012 8:32 AM
Last Post: Forum Staff
  March Post of the Month Contest - Sponsored by HAX Pheroceuticals! Forum Staff 7 3,204 03-31-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: eyeofra
  February Post of the Month Contest Forum Staff 3 2,040 01-24-2012 2:54 AM
Last Post: txi0m
  WARNING - Post of the Month Nominations Forum Staff 8 2,114 01-10-2012 10:08 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas