Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Married and purchased a few things. What to try first.
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Married and purchased a few things. What to try first.
11-17-2012 1:59 PM

I'm married seven years and things have cooled off slightly. I want to use some things to get my wife's Lobito up a little. I purchased ad certo, adriotics turn up the heat, instant shine, and ammunition.

What should I try first and are there any other products I can try,
Also can you recommend something for her to use. I'm not gonna tell her at first unless I see results.

Also is there anything about adriotics products that I should know? It seems that there is some hatred toward them in this forum. I don't need to know anoint all the dirty laundry just if the products are the real deal.

Thanks Nicola

If she bites you did it right.
11-17-2012 1:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

RE: Married and purchased a few things. What to try first.
11-18-2012 11:22 AM

(11-17-2012 1:59 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  I'm married seven years and things have cooled off slightly. I want to use some things to get my wife's Lobito up a little. I purchased ad certo, adriotics turn up the heat, instant shine, and ammunition.

What should I try first and are there any other products I can try,
Also can you recommend something for her to use. I'm not gonna tell her at first unless I see results.

Also is there anything about adriotics products that I should know? It seems that there is some hatred toward them in this forum. I don't need to know anoint all the dirty laundry just if the products are the real deal.

Thanks Nicola

I'm unaware of many of the products you have listed above.

Certo was designed for those in a relationship so perhaps attempt some experimentation with that pheromone product to begin with.

Go a week each on every product individually.

Spray in different ways, beginning with just one spray and then changing to test the results of even two to three.

I have no recommendation for a product for your wife to use.

I apologize in advance if this was not helpful.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-18-2012 11:22 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

11-18-2012 2:27 PM

(11-18-2012 11:22 AM)Androaura Wrote:  I'm unaware of many of the products you have listed above.

Certo was designed for those in a relationship so perhaps attempt some experimentation with that pheromone product to begin with.

Go a week each on every product individually.

Spray in different ways, beginning with just one spray and then changing to test the results of even two to three.

I have no recommendation for a product for your wife to use.

I apologize in advance if this was not helpful.

Yes this is exactly the type of basic info i was looking for....very cool. I'm sure there will be other replies as well. I have done a lot of reading on this forum but i figured a specific inquiry would be good. thanks ..... Nicola

11-18-2012 2:27 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-18-2012 8:51 PM

Hello and welcome!

Its not easy to advise on products for your wife if you're not telling her Smile the only ones that you could make her wear thinking its Cologne are Alpha Dreams ones. Their female scents are very good. If you want her to feel self confident and sexy, Alfa Donna is the best option. If you want her cute and cuddly, Achar. But self effects are variable so there's no way to know if she'll feel something .. more probably you will ehehe. For libido (yours and hers) copulins would be ideal for her to wear, but there's a prob: cops really Stink! There's no way you can make her wear them unaware..

I love when a man want pheromones to make a long term relationship better Smile best luck to you both **

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-18-2012 8:51 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-18-2012 9:47 PM

I would advice glace and A1. Both will health your relationship improve. More communication and her feeling all warm and fuzzy. I would suggest wolf and NA for you

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-18-2012 9:47 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

11-19-2012 5:09 PM

(11-18-2012 8:51 PM)Akelah Wrote:  Hello and welcome!

Its not easy to advise on products for your wife if you're not telling her Smile the only ones that you could make her wear thinking its Cologne are Alpha Dreams ones. Their female scents are very good. If you want her to feel self confident and sexy, Alfa Donna is the best option. If you want her cute and cuddly, Achar. But self effects are variable so there's no way to know if she'll feel something .. more probably you will ehehe. For libido (yours and hers) copulins would be ideal for her to wear, but there's a prob: cops really Stink! There's no way you can make her wear them unaware..

I love when a man want pheromones to make a long term relationship better Smile best luck to you both **

I am not planning in keeping her unaware of any scents to be used on her and she's down with me wearing them and I think a little curious to see if she gets revved up. I really am just trying to get recommendations got products so I don't end up getting garbage. I believe in the science of pheromones and want to start experimenting. I plan on sharing my experiences here. I just got some today and can't wait to get home. I am also trying to connect the scents with their constituent mones. Anyway thanks for all the answers.

Nicola
I

11-19-2012 5:09 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

11-19-2012 5:14 PM

(11-18-2012 9:47 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I would advice glace and Androstadienone . Both will health your relationship improve. More communication and her feeling all warm and fuzzy. I would suggest wolf and NA for you

Thanks I'm trying to really learn the science and better my great marriage. Scent is a powerful thing, one that can bring back instant memories from childhood and trigger other strong feelings. So here's to science.

11-19-2012 5:14 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-21-2012 4:08 AM

1. Androstadienone is a bonding pheromone and probably the most consistently good pheromone. Watch out for depression, though.
2. The sulfated androstanes can be helpful (DHEAS and Androsterone sulfate) If you're using high levels of these, don't put them directly on your skin.

Androstadienone and DHEAS work best when given 2 hours or so to work.

3. The important thing with any Androstenone containing product is getting the right dose. Don't overdo it or you can start fights and cause other problems. If your wife is on hormonal birth control, you should let people in the forum know.

4. There are a lot of issues with Androtics. But the complaints are not, typically, that their stuff doesn't work. They may be overpriced compared to competitors, the company is prone to drama and dirty tactics, they're secretive when people want to know what's in their mixes, they change or discontinue mixes... but their stuff does work. Personally I prefer Alpha Dream's stuff and single molecules, but to each their own.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-21-2012 4:08 AM
pherofun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2012 7:32 AM

Wiserid,

Why do you say:

2. The sulfated androstanes can be helpful (DHEAS and Androsterone sulfate) If you're using high levels of these, don't put them directly on your skin? What is the risk of putting them on your skin?

(11-21-2012 4:08 AM)wiserd Wrote:  1. Androstadienone is a bonding pheromone and probably the most consistently good pheromone. Watch out for depression, though.
2. The sulfated androstanes can be helpful (DHEAS and Androsterone sulfate) If you're using high levels of these, don't put them directly on your skin.

Androstadienone and DHEAS work best when given 2 hours or so to work.

3. The important thing with any Androstenone containing product is getting the right dose. Don't overdo it or you can start fights and cause other problems. If your wife is on hormonal birth control, you should let people in the forum know.

4. There are a lot of issues with Androtics. But the complaints are not, typically, that their stuff doesn't work. They may be overpriced compared to competitors, the company is prone to drama and dirty tactics, they're secretive when people want to know what's in their mixes, they change or discontinue mixes... but their stuff does work. Personally I prefer Alpha Dream's stuff and single molecules, but to each their own.
11-21-2012 7:32 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-21-2012 7:42 AM

I'm sure wiserd knows much more on this topic than I do. But, I do know that large amounts of DHEAS have been known to cause breakouts on the skin. Little bumps or redness can appear were DHEAS is applied... especially around sensitive areas like the neck or chest. Some of the ladies like to apply it to their hair. I'm pretty sure wiserd applies to his clothes. There is some discussion about transdermal absorption. Thundr wrote a great post on this lately. Basically what we apply to our skin readily makes its way into our system.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-21-2012 7:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  anyone purchased P7's oil mones? kentdave 2 1,735 11-02-2011 5:01 PM
Last Post: dbot