Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Married and purchased a few things. What to try first.
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Married and purchased a few things. What to try first.
11-21-2012 11:14 AM

(11-21-2012 4:08 AM)wiserd Wrote:  1. Androstadienone is a bonding pheromone and probably the most consistently good pheromone. Watch out for depression, though.
2. The sulfated androstanes can be helpful (DHEAS and Androsterone sulfate) If you're using high levels of these, don't put them directly on your skin.

Androstadienone and DHEAS work best when given 2 hours or so to work.

3. The important thing with any Androstenone containing product is getting the right dose. Don't overdo it or you can start fights and cause other problems. If your wife is on hormonal birth control, you should let people in the forum know.

4. There are a lot of issues with Androtics. But the complaints are not, typically, that their stuff doesn't work. They may be overpriced compared to competitors, the company is prone to drama and dirty tactics, they're secretive when people want to know what's in their mixes, they change or discontinue mixes... but their stuff does work. Personally I prefer Alpha Dream's stuff and single molecules, but to each their own.

Thanks this has been very helpful. I have been using adriotics instant shine one spray kn each wrist and ammunition one spray on my belly. My fitst two days I noticed definite mood changes in myself, feeling confident and my wife has been definitely more loving and last night was a passionate night ill just say that. And get this both nights she had dirty dreams about another woman no bullshit. Needless to say we are both feeling likpe there is something going on with the pheromones. I am waiting on some androstedionone a well as some aqua vitea and some AD cert to arrive in the mail. I can't wait to try some stronger stuff and find my sweet spot although I feel I nailed it with the adriotics stuff.

Nicola

If she bites you did it right.
11-21-2012 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-21-2012 11:25 AM

Oh, one more quick note; your body can adapt to some of this stuff over time, so don't load the gun if you don't intend to fire.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-21-2012 11:25 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

11-21-2012 3:54 PM

I have a job where I go visit different customers houses. I am wearing instant shine on my wrists. I had a lady today say how masculine I was. Now I'm 5-3 at best so I wouldn't say I'm very tall. Just seems interesting that this lady would say that. I also had a couple of other interesting interactions with women that I won't go into bit I feel like whether the pheromones are the cause or not it feels good to get compliments.

Nicola

If she bites you did it right.
11-21-2012 3:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  anyone purchased P7's oil mones? kentdave 2 1,849 11-02-2011 5:01 PM
Last Post: dbot