Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manscaping for the Modern Man
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
814 thanks in 560 posts

RE: Manscaping for the Modern Man
12-25-2014 9:10 PM

Update on facial shaving with Kiss My Face - IT ROCKS! Yahoo

The only time I remember being THIS clean shaven is when I went over the same spots 4-5 times slow and careful, and came away with massive razor burn on my skin. Not to mention a multitude of minute nicks. Shok

This time with Kiss My Face + Hydro 5, easy peasy lemon squeezy. Just pass twice over the same spot and move on. I wasn't being all slow and careful either. And there's no tightness or tingling of skin post-shave, just a well-moisturised pliant feel.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2014 9:11 PM by kimosabe.)
12-25-2014 9:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Cornfed
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Manscaping for the Modern Man
05-02-2015 1:51 PM

I was at Wally-world a few years ago with my girlfriend, she wanted to give me an electric beard trimmer as a V-Day gift and wanted me to pick one out. Ended up with a Wahl all-in-one. They're like a mini version of their regular hair clippers and the head is replaceable. They have several versions, the one I have has a standard clipper head with three length clips and one clip that is adjustable, then has a fine maybe 3/4" wide clipper head, a mesh style traditional electric razor head, and a small circular nose/ear hair trimmer. This has been my everything hair grooming device ever since. I use the adjustable clip-on piece for going down below, so I can keep the hair on the boys slightly shorter than the surrounding region without feeling like a jungle. Just learned the hard way not to go without an attachment to try to get down to the skin. That is one area that skin just loves to flex and those nicks bleed like crazy.

I wouldn't want to go all the way down to bare skin anyway, ingrown hairs are frequent, uncomfortable, and extremely unsightly. But I do recommend keeping it trimmed. The women will thank you for it. Certainly, nobody wants to go down and come back up with hairs stuck in the teeth. I also was reading recently that keeping the hairs short in the region above your boy parts will increase the friction you can place against her while penetrating. During missionary position, learn the appropriate motion during sex that when you thrust all the way in, push your hips upward and grind prior to the pull-back to give her a little external stimulation. That's where being neatly trimmed really shines.

I also do keep the pits shaved. This is a definite hygiene issue. Hair is almost all surface area and gives body odor causing bacteria a place to grow like wildfire. Not having hair there means less need for a deodorant. Actually, a little apple cider vinegar there can be a huge improvement. The vinegar smell dissipates quickly, but leaves the PH of your skin more acidic, hindering the growth of said bacteria. Then you can go without the B-O without caking on some scented gel that cock blocks your own natural mones. Remember, it's not your sweat that stinks, it's the bacteria that loves the warm and damp.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 1:54 PM by Cornfed.)
05-02-2015 1:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kimosabe

Share This Thread