Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Make her "fall" for me - Xist or NA
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 17 posts

RE: Make her "fall" for me - Xist or NA
12-06-2016 3:28 PM

(12-06-2016 3:24 PM)Spars Wrote:  I think most of the guys here are recovering betas, or guys looking for ONS for a number of reasons. Certo, at least to me, seems like a dick head businessman's answer. I think it would beta the shit out of most guys on this forum and only make their situation worse.

It's one of the few talked about occasionally that I have no interest in owning.

Now that's interesting !

Reading the "reviews" (House of Pheromones) it suggests, yes not the dominant IGAF Alpfa dude, but "The Nice Guy who didn't finish Last" kind of effect.
Maybe it's just me but I seem to get the impression that Certo is a rival to XIST, in terms of Romantic pull.. Am I totally off ?
12-06-2016 3:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 34 posts

12-07-2016 12:46 AM

(12-06-2016 3:28 PM)TheBoss Wrote:  Now that's interesting !

Reading the "reviews" (House of Pheromones) it suggests, yes not the dominant IGAF Alpfa dude, but "The Nice Guy who didn't finish Last" kind of effect.
Maybe it's just me but I seem to get the impression that Certo is a rival to XIST, in terms of Romantic pull.. Am I totally off ?

Used a bottle sample of Certo and it did nothing for me. Maybe I didn't use it in the right setting or didn't use it long enough. Personally, I didn't see an equal comparison to Xist or if they are both utilized in the same manner.
12-07-2016 12:46 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1544
Thanks received:
1926 thanks in 685 posts

12-07-2016 4:52 AM

So what do we think?

I think mones like these are essential in one's arsenal. And while my bottle of NA is on its last life, Xist and GOA have been in a tight race for me in accomplishing "fall for me" behavior!

Nothing like having a beautiful chick soooo happy to see you! It's another reason I swear by Swoon's imprinting.

So for me, I'm happy I have these bottles and I'm telling you guys, these are the exact types of blends that will make someone a believer!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
12-07-2016 4:52 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, MMM, lunch, dapppadan, sunnyday
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3870
Thanks received:
2015 thanks in 999 posts

12-07-2016 12:06 PM

(12-07-2016 4:52 AM)V-nice Wrote:  So what do we think?

I think mones like these are essential in one's arsenal. And while my bottle of NA is on its last life, Xist and GOA have been in a tight race for me in accomplishing "fall for me" behavior!

Nothing like having a beautiful chick soooo happy to see you! It's another reason I swear by Swoon's imprinting.

So for me, I'm happy I have these bottles and I'm telling you guys, these are the exact types of blends that will make someone a believer!

I'd be curious to know what dosage/s gave you that findings, V? Download

Thanks!
12-07-2016 12:06 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1544
Thanks received:
1926 thanks in 685 posts

12-07-2016 3:54 PM

(12-07-2016 12:06 PM)MMM Wrote:  I'd be curious to know what dosage/s gave you that findings, V? Download

Thanks!

How dare you MMM??!!... Uuuggh, wait, you're right! Apologies!

Most of my dosages with any blend is 2 sprays/drops. Very rarely I'll go 3. Same in this case my friend.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
12-07-2016 3:54 PM

JStoneM
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-10-2016 11:34 PM

(12-06-2016 3:28 PM)TheBoss Wrote:  Now that's interesting !

I'm still new, but I have read many of House of Pherome reviews. In fact, it's what inspired me to get into this pheromones. Is that site considered reliable?
12-10-2016 11:34 PM
james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 22 posts

01-25-2017 6:00 AM

(01-07-2015 9:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You may want to check out Grail of Affection. It seems to make women fall HARD into infatuation.

GOA has been very dissapointing for me. I remember old apps of Instant Female Magic with p83 gave me bad reactions from women. Could it be that GOA has beta-theadoc in it? There disinhibition was of the negative reaction type. Captain OIL however is a great product for me and potentially a fallout mix with it's Androsterone and Androstadienone elements.
01-25-2017 6:00 AM
Thanks given by Goodlife, MMM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 48 posts

01-25-2017 8:30 AM

(01-25-2017 6:00 AM)james mathers Wrote:  GOA has been very dissapointing for me. I remember old apps of Instant Female Magic with p83 gave me bad reactions from women. Could it be that GOA has beta-theadoc in it? There disinhibition was of the negative reaction type. Captain OIL however is a great product for me and potentially a fallout mix with it's Androsterone and Androstadienone elements.
I will 2nd this...haven't seen much from GOA but Swoon and Captain oil for me have gotten some serious female attention.
01-25-2017 8:30 AM
Thanks given by MMM, lunch
BrownFish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

01-30-2017 3:19 AM

Hey guys...I am not exactly looking for "make her fall in love" effect, but I wouldn't mind. I am just looking to find a signature products that I can use in the long run for these sort of female interactions. Something that suits me.
I am researching mones at the moment and will place my first order in like a month and a half or so. I have to scenarios in mind. One is normal meetup with my mentor from uni. She is older than me has kids. One instance we talked for 2 hours. She usually gives me career advice but we got the chance to talk about life in general as wel. I was wondering what mones would be suitable for a coffee catch up with her...

Second scenario. Will be hanging with this female friend of mine who has a boyfriend. She is a cool friend and quite platonic from what I gather. Will be spending time for group projects etc. What could I use to get her to open up/seduce etc.?

Ones that caught my eyes are:
Androstadienone from LAL
AV
Xist
M3x

I am a nimble kinda guy. Wouldn't say I am super confident, but I am not too much of an insecure little baby either. I am quite and of brown heritage. What would be your duggestions? I am so sorry if this comes accross as abnoxious as I may have mentioned this in my intro as well.
01-30-2017 3:19 AM

Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 11 posts

02-15-2017 4:58 PM

BrownFish, I have not used GoA nor NA, which many others recommended, but I can attest personally to the efficacy of Xist OIL. I used it with somewhat low expectations, and was blown away by it's impact. It's maximum potential exponentially increases with repeat exposures for as long a time as is feasible. Ideally, you want to be in the presence of the woman you are trying to instill feelings in for 30 minutes at the very least, and ideally, an hour or two (or more.) The longer, the better.

Don't be mistaken, though; as many users have mentioned, the 'mones will not do the work for you. It will get you around 20-40% further than you would have gotten without them, but you still need to be on your game, in my opinion. If you are good with the ladies, Xist will do the rest, easily. The repeat exposures will give her a feeling of "there's something about him I never noticed" or something along those lines. A familiar attraction.

You NEED to be confident though. I see a lot of guys on here who are skimping out on themselves. What I mean by that is, focus on solidifying WHO you are FIRST, and the women will follow. The 'mones will make the second part a lot easier, but in my opinion, should be regarded as icing on the cake. In any case, I recommend Xist, highly. Good luck brotha!
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 4:59 PM by Corveus.)
02-15-2017 4:58 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Imprint/fall out briann 5 1,904 03-24-2015 11:49 AM
Last Post: briann