Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Make her "fall" for me - Xist or NA
Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Make her "fall" for me - Xist or NA
11-08-2016 12:01 AM

1 drop NA makes my girlfriend get annoyed/irritated easily. Also it makes me less animalistic during sex compared to something like Turn Up The Heat.

NA has also given me anxiety because I would walk into a store and everyone would stare at me and some people would give me dirty looks, some people would avoid eye contact, and some would seem annoyed at my presence. It is almost as if they think I am thinking that I am better than everyone around me, but I'm really just doing normal shit like shopping around.

Is there an age appropriate to use NA or Xist? Maybe NA gives off a "mature adult , has his shit together, ready for family/marriage" vibe? Maybe not a good choice for someone who is young and care free?

NA made my girlfriend tell me that she missed me lots. She would leave and then a few hours later tell me she missed me already through text. I don't know if she really did miss me or not. If so, the NA must be working.

My girlfriend would also get insecure because of all the looks I was getting in public from other women. She also liked to shit test me or try to out me on the spot in public to embarrass me.
She could also have been getting frustrated/moody because she didn't think I felt the same way about her like she did to me.

She also devoted a lot of her free time to me instead of her friends, family, etc.

I think the NA builds up very easily because it is oil based. I don't think I would ever use NA daily ever again because it made a bunch of my male co-workers pissed off at me for no reason and I think they still hate me for some reason. Just a general dislike for me that they probably don't even know why. Fuckers annoyed at me for no reason (probably jealous or feel inferior).
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 12:07 AM by Bodegaz.)
11-08-2016 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 761
Thanks received:
1088 thanks in 497 posts

11-08-2016 12:25 AM

Your report is contradicting. At one side, you got attention from lot of people. Other, you got bad reaction from some people. I can not conclude anything.

Leaving it aside. Congrats!! You did test a great mix.

To throw more light.

What is your age?
What is your gf age?
Are you very confident ?

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 12:25 AM by kalpan56.)
11-08-2016 12:25 AM
Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

11-09-2016 1:23 AM

(11-08-2016 12:25 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Your report is contradicting. At one side, you got attention from lot of people. Other, you got bad reaction from some people. I can not conclude anything.

Leaving it aside. Congrats!! You did test a great mix.

To throw more light.

What is your age?
What is your gf age?
Are you very confident ?

Thanks.

Okay I wasnt very clear.
When I first started using NA I would get lots of looks from women in stores from all ages, hot mom's would definitely notice me and probably have sexy thoughts. Men would give me dirty looks like "pfft".

As time went by after using it daily (1 drop), I'm guessing build up occurred even though I was showering and scrubbing. I started picking up on annoyed body languages from people. People would avoid me, not want to have conversations with me, etc.

I'm 27, asian.
My gf is 29 also Asian.
I would consider myself fairly confident but quiet, not the super chatty centre of attention guy. I rely lots on my above average looks (for an Asian) and style.
11-09-2016 1:23 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 888
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 317 posts

11-09-2016 10:37 PM

As a white male at the age of 29, I have worn as much as 7 drops of NA oil and used as much as 4 full pumps of NA Gel. I can't recall anything like what you described except mild lethargy the day after and "self imprinting".

I think your case is one of too much of being in your head and the fact that your culture is more sensitive to the androstenone in the product. I think you might have more success with either just Nude or a stronger social. I would test with Dabs of the bulb dropper and see what your findings are. Stay clear from a whole drop. I never had luck getting just one from the euro dropper.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 10:38 PM by Spars.)
11-09-2016 10:37 PM
Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

11-10-2016 3:33 AM

(11-09-2016 10:37 PM)Spars Wrote:  As a white male at the age of 29, I have worn as much as 7 drops of NA oil and used as much as 4 full pumps of NA Gel. I can't recall anything like what you described except mild lethargy the day after and "self imprinting".

I think your case is one of too much of being in your head and the fact that your culture is more sensitive to the androstenone in the product. I think you might have more success with either just Nude or a stronger social. I would test with Dabs of the bulb dropper and see what your findings are. Stay clear from a whole drop. I never had luck getting just one from the euro dropper.

What do you mean my culture is sensitive to NONE?
I've been using AMMO for years and have had great success with it. I get attention , but nothing really negative unless I use too much. 0.5 to 1 spray of AMMO is all i ever needed.

I don't think the NONE in NA is the problem. I'm suspecting now that the self imprinting qualities of NA that may be causing self over thinking, which leads to anxiety and anxious vibes, which causes negative reactions from people, and then reinforces the over thinking, causing an infinite loop..
11-10-2016 3:33 AM
dapppadan
Taking Over The World

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 10 posts

11-15-2016 11:04 AM

(01-07-2015 9:45 PM)Boompanes Wrote:  I have this special feelings for a girl I see once or twice I see at work and I'm hoping mones can help make her "fall" for me. I already have the Xist spray in which I use 4 sprays every time I have the chance to be with her and I find it mild for me. I chose the spray because I wanted something to diffuse faster with the short period I get to interact with her.

Some background: I'm 29 years old from the Philippines and she's 25. I'm naturally friendly and outgoing and she's a female alpha type but she's also approachable and funny. My fave base mone is Wolf.

There would be a 3 day conference a few weeks from now where I'll be able to spend time with her and I'm contemplating to get Xist oil or Nude Alpha to mix with Wolf. For this situation, what would be a good choice? What are the differences between the two amazing products and what do the veteran users recommend? Please do tell. Thanks!

Grab The Xist Oil Some Nude Alpha. Wolf Wouldn't Make A Difference. Pursue Her Be Persistent But Not Pushy. Nude Alpha Will Have This Gurl In Due Time Eatting Out The Palm Of Your Hands

ThotMasterFlexx
11-15-2016 11:04 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 476
Thanks received:
550 thanks in 312 posts

11-21-2016 9:59 AM

I've just been testing my yr old Xist spray at 2 sprays again.

I guess I forgot how playful and dreamy feeling it is to girls. I actually noted a lot more pep in my step and women becoming more playful with me. They made more flirty iois compared to my NA oil testings.
If I can briefly reflect on NA vs Xist for iois, Xist is winning by far. But for actual "falling for you"...harder to say. While NA imprints on a deep level of emotion & more physical attraction, Xist can almost build to the same level of commitment by making the wearer that much more comforting to be around. And when you are comfortably to be around, women just open themselves up to you, quite literally. Wink
I think I would recommend Xist to most the population to wear, but NA for those who are more aggressive and can push NA's vibe (Not that it's an aggressive vibe, just another strong vibe that needs a little congruency)

my gf was also very submissive and playful when I wore Xist too. She loves the scent of unscented Core more than anything. Even though she couldn't smell the Xist really, she thought it was my natural scent and remained very playful and attracted to me. Constantly rubbing her face & body on me as signs of affection.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016 10:05 AM by XyzN.)
11-21-2016 9:59 AM
Thanks given by lunch, Crazy Bear

Syvient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

11-27-2016 3:45 AM

A pheromone mix that will make a chick fall for you? Pheromones are great buddy but they only get you so far, you
still have to provide that special bit more. If it was just a simple mix of pheromones then as soon as you get her to
fall for you some other schmuck could come and do the same and take her from you.

Smells are powerful things and trigger memories. Setup those memories. Beyond that find a set of pheromones that
suit you well. Stick with it for awhile and then gradually work in some replacements. If I were you I would be trying
a bit of everything the folks on here recommend. They do some great research.

In the meantime, send flowers. No don't buy the damn things and carry them over, that's nice but the surprise
is the goal. Do things that are unexpected that only she will benefit from, your benefit is simply that she will
be thinking of you. Long term takes work, but if you do the right things and she is mildly interested then
pheromones can carry you the rest of the way.

Good Luck buddy!

Oh quick edit here....if you get around to meeting the father and mother then use some Wolf. Shit is great
for bringing out your alpha male, and take it from a father, no man wants to see his daughter with the wrong
type of man. So GRADE A+ social will be needed.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2016 3:49 AM by Syvient.)
11-27-2016 3:45 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, lunch, dapppadan
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 17 posts

12-06-2016 2:50 PM

We all know that Pheromones do the leverage part, maybe 5-20% according to all here, and the rest is up to ourselves !

Having said that...

Everyone is on XIST, NA, GOA, or straight up Alphas.. Even I myself believe that XIST may be playing a positive role for my case of FZ'ed by someone I would want as my S.O...

But what about Certo ? Anyone tried with that ?
12-06-2016 2:50 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 888
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 317 posts

12-06-2016 3:24 PM

I think most of the guys here are recovering betas, or guys looking for ONS for a number of reasons. Certo, at least to me, seems like a dick head businessman's answer. I think it would beta the shit out of most guys on this forum and only make their situation worse.

It's one of the few talked about occasionally that I have no interest in owning.

(12-06-2016 2:50 PM)TheBoss Wrote:  We all know that Pheromones do the leverage part, maybe 5-20% according to all here, and the rest is up to ourselves !

Having said that...

Everyone is on XIST, NA, GOA, or straight up Alphas.. Even I myself believe that XIST may be playing a positive role for my case of FZ'ed by someone I would want as my S.O...

But what about Certo ? Anyone tried with that ?

"A problem is simply an outcome that is the wrong way up."
-"Introducing NLP" by:Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour.

"We never lose our demons. Only learn to live above them."
12-06-2016 3:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Imprint/fall out briann 5 1,904 03-24-2015 11:49 AM
Last Post: briann