Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY EXPERIENCES WITH CORPORATIVO
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

MY EXPERIENCES WITH CORPORATIVO
02-20-2015 3:17 PM

I noticed that there are hardly any crop reviews on here so I figured to start my own thread and share any new experiences I may have with it. I started using it last week at my job. I work at UPS. I am a funny guy but sometimes people may think Im weak or try not to take me serious because of it. So last week I started off with 2 sprays. one of my co workers who is a alpha male there was giving me strange looks all day like " i know who you are but there is something strange about you I'm going to test you and see if you are still that same funny guy who I can try to push around." So he tried and he failed. Sometimes he would try to bump into me usually when I bump him back he would try to push me even harder. But he didn't this time. Over the course of a week I have noticed several behavioral changes in people. People stop calling you dude or homie and they start calling you by your name. Also on break I have been taking it in the lockeroom the past few days and all the other people seem to find their way into there with me and start chatting me up. The same guy that I mentioned earlier has been trying to act all macho around me lately but its like he is trying to earn my respect. He will now back me up in conversations I may be having with other people. People seem to notice me more and when I begin to talk they all get quiet and listen. Everybody says hi to me now and notices when I'm about to leave work they all seem to have to tell me goodbye now. My boss actually has been asking me what are some things he could improve on and stuff like that which hasn't happened before. My dose is 2 sprays to the chest and 1 to the back of the neck. I know I am not even getting good diffusion because its cold as hell in michigan so I expect greater results in the summer. I will post more of what happens as I will use it on a buddy of mine who always tries to turn Everything I say into a joke...... Pardon the grammar and spelling I'm in not give a fuck mode right now
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 3:18 PM by pupils011.)
02-20-2015 3:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

RE: MY EXPERIENCES WITH CORPORATIVO
02-20-2015 4:04 PM

Great report!!

Any attraction from the ladies?
02-20-2015 4:04 PM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2015 4:06 PM

(02-20-2015 4:04 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Great report!!

Any attraction from the ladies?

Not many ladies at my job although This one lady in particular seems to be in awe of me every time i speak. As soon as I start talking she seems to stop what she is doing and give me direct eye contact and tries to put her 2 cents in on everything. I will try it somewhere else where there are more females maybe when i go out with my buddies this weekend
02-20-2015 4:06 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

02-20-2015 4:18 PM

Cool deal. So you are using 3 sprays as a standard dose?
02-20-2015 4:18 PM

pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2015 4:34 PM

That seems to be working but I will try 4 sprays next week I think 5 will be treading OD so idk about that
02-20-2015 4:34 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2015 4:41 PM

sounds like an Androsterone product. ive bought this before but lost it somewhere Sad
02-20-2015 4:41 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-20-2015 4:54 PM

Please use paragraphs. It is very difficult to read a wall of text, although yours is not as bad as others.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
02-20-2015 4:54 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-20-2015 6:02 PM

Can you compare corp with other products out there? What else is it similar to? I am thinking status products like wolf , api, ascend etc , but maybe my hunch is not completely correct. Does it mirror these products or is it a different beast? Keep the reviews coming.

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 6:04 PM by dsouza.)
02-20-2015 6:02 PM

pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2015 10:30 PM

(02-20-2015 6:02 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Can you compare corp with other products out there? What else is it similar to? I am thinking status products like wolf , api, ascend etc , but maybe my hunch is not completely correct. Does it mirror these products or is it a different beast? Keep the reviews coming.

dsouza

Idk what else it measures up to but I would say it probably is a status product. Reason why Is because corporativo was specifically designed to be worn at work. As soon as I spray it on I feel a little user effects mainly a sense of alertness that comes over me and I feel the need to fix my body posture and stand more upright and broaden my shoulders a bit. Like I said before my boss started randomly asking me SPECIFICALLY what he could do to change things. People around my job always get quiet and let me voice my opinion now for some reason. I will say the user effects wear off a bit after a couple hours except for the body posture thing. I will see what happens with 4 sprays next week, and I might apply for a new job and try to get an interview just to see if I can get any reactions.

Another thing is if you use this around people you already know then they will try to test you because they already see you as a certain person and will try to fight against this new aura you project.

Also randomly today I went into the post office and the guy at the front desk said, " Hello sir How are you today?" But when He said it, I noticed his tone sounded super friendly and not robotic like how customer service people usually sound. Idk what it was but it wasn't normal. Either it was the corpo, or he was in a good mood. I will keep using it at work and a little at school and in any business or family situations I may be in. I will keep posting my results here. So far I will say it is working.
(02-20-2015 4:54 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Please use paragraphs. It is very difficult to read a wall of text, although yours is not as bad as others.

sorry bout that will try to from now on
(02-20-2015 6:02 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Can you compare corp with other products out there? What else is it similar to? I am thinking status products like wolf , api, ascend etc , but maybe my hunch is not completely correct. Does it mirror these products or is it a different beast? Keep the reviews coming.

dsouza

I will also think about trying to get wolf soon just so I can compare it
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 10:32 PM by pupils011.)
02-20-2015 10:30 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2015 1:49 AM

Nice report!

I've been playing with it a bit more too lately since I'm bored. I'm still playing with the dosage right now testing with 2 sprays. I think I'll OD with 3 as I already felt the 'heavy' mone clouds.

Anyway, to be honest not much there. People who you don't know well are slightly friendlier, but it could backfire with people who you are chummy with. One of my coworker actually tried to keep on challenging me when I wear this around. He also would get very serious instead of laughing at my jokes. Not too much status (might even lower it a bit) but your words have more weight it seems (still figuring it out why).
No noticeable attraction from the females though.

Self effect: it makes you subconsciously aroused after 8-9 hrs and seems to increase sexual sensitivity.

Seems like an in between product so far, not so sure where it really shines. Wolf jacks up your status immediately and would hit hard at some ladies. Too bad I can't handle the headache I'm getting from Wolf so I stopped using it.
02-22-2015 1:49 AM

Share This Thread