Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY EXPERIENCES WITH CORPORATIVO
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 21 posts

RE: MY EXPERIENCES WITH CORPORATIVO
02-22-2015 10:06 AM

(02-22-2015 12:49 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Nice report!

I've been playing with it a bit more too lately since I'm bored. I'm still playing with the dosage right now testing with 2 sprays. I think I'll OD with 3 as I already felt the 'heavy' mone clouds.

Anyway, to be honest not much there. People who you don't know well are slightly friendlier, but it could backfire with people who you are chummy with. One of my coworker actually tried to keep on challenging me when I wear this around. He also would get very serious instead of laughing at my jokes. Not too much status (might even lower it a bit) but your words have more weight it seems (still figuring it out why).
No noticeable attraction from the females though.

Self effect: it makes you subconsciously aroused after 8-9 hrs and seems to increase sexual sensitivity.

Seems like an in between product so far, not so sure where it really shines. Wolf jacks up your status immediately and would hit hard at some ladies. Too bad I can't handle the headache I'm getting from Wolf so I stopped using it.

Yeah I got some of my co workers challenging me but if you sit there and give them that " fuck you lookin at " type look they seem to calm down. I'm a taller guy 6'5 210 so my size might play a role. I also think if you want to make corpo sexual you just have to have game. There aren't any girls at my job except for this older mild but I will be getting a new job here and I will report back soon. One thing I noticed though is you might seem like a important person to some people. I had a lady at the gym yesterday ask me for help when she could have gotten one of the gym workers. You just seem like a trust worthy person and dependable also.
02-22-2015 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 21 posts

RE: MY EXPERIENCES WITH CORPORATIVO
02-22-2015 9:40 PM

OK so quick report. I upped the dosage from 3 sprays to 4 sprays. I went over a couple buddies house of mine who I had not seen in about 3 weeks. When I walked in they both seemed pretty chill around me. Usually they shoot down every thing I say and try to make a joke of it but not this time. They gave me a little shit test but after they saw I wasn't taking it they calmed down. They were smoking weed though. But once again it seemed like when I spoke they listened, and instead of trying to turn all their jokes on me they turned on each other. Just a quick report I will try to expose them both to it again a couple times this week since i have no school this week. Same user affects as well
02-22-2015 9:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread