Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love boat observations
Cellophanewrap
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Rainbow Love boat observations
04-02-2016 1:36 AM

So I tested loveboat and this shit crazy good. But before I go on shout out to steveo, my man hooked up a bottle of crushxs for free.You's loyal I appreciate it. So details I'm asian(chinese) 21yrs old sprayed 1.5 sprays. Throughout the day got looks from everyone,but then again I am heavily tattooed so people tend to stare anyways. But the craziest part about today was people started random convos with me. Like this shit hits everyone, even guys came up to talk to me.Didn't notice any blatant iois but it felt like people were just happy to be in your presence kind of like a status thing. Will report on more later
04-02-2016 1:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by t-Rex

Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Love boat observations
04-02-2016 8:40 PM

What exactly does LB do anyone know? I read somewhere that it creates a flirty sexual vibe? Did you notice any of that at all?
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 8:42 PM by Bodegaz.)
04-02-2016 8:40 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 62 posts

04-23-2016 5:59 PM

This product and other XS socials are now offered as oils. I'm curious about how well LB works in oil form.

Beer
04-23-2016 5:59 PM
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 380
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 14 posts

05-31-2016 1:35 AM

I will do my love boat review here so I don't have to make a new thread.

Love boats self effects where what I have seen the most since I have been afraid of meeting strangers on it (thats not the mone, thats just my personality). I have been singing 1 liners from all different kinds of love songs in a deep and passionate voice. "these eyes are crying" "love is in the air" etc etc. This went on for most of my waking day whether they were sung by me with my voice or singing in my head. I used 1 spray only on my thigh since it is so strong and I wanted it to diffuse slowly. It lasted all day for me and I have to remind myself to clean up and put my clothes out of the room a few hours before bed. If I don't do that I will sing love songs past my bedtime and miss sleep that I need.

I plan to mix it with bliss soon since I am afraid of going into public and talking to random girls, but bliss makes it so much easier. My last 2 days have been with no mones to test to see if the mones where just my personality or not. I definitely don't have the lovey dovey feeling lately. today was second day of no mones and I was feeling this dread of talking to people for fear of what would occur at grocery store. There was no love songs on my day with no mones and actually feeling much more stressed on second day off. The only down side I see to it is that when I need something serious and technical done, it might not happen if I feel like singing love songs. I spent last 2 days off mones and the second day was miserable so I will probably stick to 1 day off. Note these miserable days are just my usual personality and not a mone withdrawal of some sorts.

I plan on getting technical stuff done in the morning then putting on my relaxing social mones like love boat before going out. Hopefully I will get to test love boat in public and talk about interactions I get. So far self effects are great just need to go out into public more. I feel too content with my good feelings alone and I need to push myself more. Can't blame mones for me being comfortable in my house and feeling all lovey dovey alone.
05-31-2016 1:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Continued Love Boat Testing... Randy Savage 6 2,492 04-07-2017 7:12 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
  Love Boat vs Bliss RussianWolf 17 3,227 01-14-2017 10:20 PM
Last Post: Shyguy1337
  Love Boat: A Ladies Perspective NuTrix 10 4,222 02-13-2015 5:55 PM
Last Post: LexyCents
Big Grin Evolve + Love Boat RTBoss 10 4,035 02-13-2015 5:40 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Love Boat + Magnetic + P86 (sceenshots inside) examine 14 3,906 01-21-2015 10:36 PM
Last Post: MMM