Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love-Scent Discount code
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1742
Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

RE: Love-Scent Discount code
03-18-2013 6:56 PM

Extended one last day!
Don't miss the big St. Patty's discount coupon…..

=======================

25% OFF EVERYTHING (except combos)
with our St Patty's coupon:
use the code "StPattys" for an instant 25% discount
Also:
The mighty Alpha 7 is still 20 bucks off!

========================================​==

USER CORNER - TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCES!

"Awesome product (Androstadienone). Makes my relationship way better. As it did to my past relationships too" -C

"Now to the product (Androstadienone) when I wear this the women around me seem to be much more comfortable with me also it can have girls crushing over you. Very good product one of my favorites." -J

Want a chance at a free bottle of Alpha 7 or Edge Delice?
Just submit a user product review (like those above). If we use yours, we will send you a free Mojo Pro sample and out of those we will select two lucky winners for a full-size bottle of either Alpha 7 (men) or Edge Delice (women).
How cool is that?
========================================​===

Thanks for shopping with us,
Bruce
Love-Scent.com

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
- Ephesians 4:2

Extended one last day!
Don't miss the big St. Patty's discount coupon…..

=======================

25% OFF EVERYTHING (except combos)
with our St Patty's coupon:
use the code "StPattys" for an instant 25% discount
Also:
The mighty Alpha 7 is still 20 bucks off!

"Awesome product (Androstadienone). Makes my relationship way better. As it did to my past relationships too" -C

"Now to the product (Androstadienone) when I wear this the women around me seem to be much more comfortable with me also it can have girls crushing over you. Very good product one of my favorites." -J

Want a chance at a free bottle of Alpha 7 or Edge Delice?
Just submit a user product review (like those above). If we use yours, we will send you a free Mojo Pro sample and out of those we will select two lucky winners for a full-size bottle of either Alpha 7 (men) or Edge Delice (women).
How cool is that?

Bruce
Love-Scent.com

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 6:59 PM by terry0400-40.)
03-18-2013 6:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

03-22-2013 3:17 PM

25% OFF EVERYTHING (except combos)!
with our Beginning of Spring coupon:
use the code "SpringTime" for an instant 25% discount
Also:
The Edge is 20 bucks off!
Men's Diesel

Women's Delice

========================

Feature Article:
THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART
By Bruce Boyd

What's the best fragrance for turning that special someone on? I get letters every week asking some variation of this question, and one interesting answer to it comes to us from some research done by Chicago neurologist Alan Hirsch. Keep in mind that when science attempts to break into the world of romance, there are many different ways scientists attempt to measure the results people look for in their love lives. First of all, they have to ask themselves, what it is they are trying to measure, attraction? Sexual arousal? In some studies subjects are asked to rate photographs of members of the opposite sex as attractive or not, while in others researchers simply observe subjects and watch for signs that behavior has been affected.

The Hirsch study rated the effectiveness of various fragrances by measuring blood flow to the penis, which presumably gives us a good idea of the sexual arousal of the subject, not to mention the fact that all the subjects in this study were men. :-) So rather than rating the attracting power of the tested fragrances, we are actually rating the ability of various fragrances to turn subjects on sexually and therefore are rating the fragrances as aphrodisiacs.

The results were surprising. All types of fragrances were tested, not just popular colognes and perfumes, but kitchen spices and a host of other commonly occurring household odors. And which of the fragrances rules as a male aphrodisiac? Channel? Obsession? No, the number one aphrodisiac aroma was ..... cinnamon buns! Strange but true, food as a group outperformed perfume as a sexual turn on for men. Go figure. Here are some of the other romantic fire flamers:

roast meat
cheese pizza
chocolate
vanilla
strawberry
peppermint

These changes were substantial too, with increased genital blood flow as much as 40%. What about pheromones? Not tested here to my knowledge, but you may remember a similar study reviewed here, and performed by the great pheromone researcher Astrid Jutte in Austria, in which male testosterone levels were increased 150% by the smell of the female pheromone copulins. Such jumps in testosterone level have also been shown to be closely tied to genital blood flow, which I assume is synonymous with sexual arousal or ..ahem.. being "horny."

So, ladies, in light of the scientific research available, in order to turn on your man, here is my recommendation: Take a shower with Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap, spray on some copulins and add a dash of vanilla, eat a bit of chocolate, and put on your sexiest negligee. And don't forget the strawberries with the champagne! "Brings out the bouquet?" Well, it sounds more romantic than: "Hey, research shows that it will make more blood flow into your boyfriend's privates."

Just in case, don't forget to smile!
Bruce

Julia:
"My boyfriend had decided that he wanted to break up. We agreed to go to lunch on his birthday. I wore some of your magic oil (Edge) and he went crazy..... We are back together. I also put some on a handkerchief and then under the seat of his car..... He keeps commenting on how his car smells like me . Thank you for giving me an edge..... Wow amazing amazing results It seems to work on all people they are friendly open and want to help me or at minimum very friendly"

Want a chance at a free bottle of Edge Diesel or Edge Delice?
Just submit a user product review (like the one above). If we use yours, we will send you a free Mojo Pro sample and out of those we will select two lucky winners for a full-size bottle of either Alpha 7 (men) or Edge Delice (women).
How cool is that?

Bruce
Love-Scent.com

25% OFF EVERYTHING (except combos)!
with our Beginning of Spring coupon:
use the code "SpringTime" for an instant 25% discount
Also:
The Edge is 20 bucks off!
Men's Diesel

Women's Delice

========================

Feature Article:
THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART
By Bruce Boyd

What's the best fragrance for turning that special someone on? I get letters every week asking some variation of this question, and one interesting answer to it comes to us from some research done by Chicago neurologist Alan Hirsch. Keep in mind that when science attempts to break into the world of romance, there are many different ways scientists attempt to measure the results people look for in their love lives. First of all, they have to ask themselves, what it is they are trying to measure, attraction? Sexual arousal? In some studies subjects are asked to rate photographs of members of the opposite sex as attractive or not, while in others researchers simply observe subjects and watch for signs that behavior has been affected.

The Hirsch study rated the effectiveness of various fragrances by measuring blood flow to the penis, which presumably gives us a good idea of the sexual arousal of the subject, not to mention the fact that all the subjects in this study were men. :-) So rather than rating the attracting power of the tested fragrances, we are actually rating the ability of various fragrances to turn subjects on sexually and therefore are rating the fragrances as aphrodisiacs.

The results were surprising. All types of fragrances were tested, not just popular colognes and perfumes, but kitchen spices and a host of other commonly occurring household odors. And which of the fragrances rules as a male aphrodisiac? Channel? Obsession? No, the number one aphrodisiac aroma was ..... cinnamon buns! Strange but true, food as a group outperformed perfume as a sexual turn on for men. Go figure. Here are some of the other romantic fire flamers:

roast meat
cheese pizza
chocolate
vanilla
strawberry
peppermint

These changes were substantial too, with increased genital blood flow as much as 40%. What about pheromones? Not tested here to my knowledge, but you may remember a similar study reviewed here, and performed by the great pheromone researcher Astrid Jutte in Austria, in which male testosterone levels were increased 150% by the smell of the female pheromone copulins. Such jumps in testosterone level have also been shown to be closely tied to genital blood flow, which I assume is synonymous with sexual arousal or ..ahem.. being "horny."

So, ladies, in light of the scientific research available, in order to turn on your man, here is my recommendation: Take a shower with Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap, spray on some copulins and add a dash of vanilla, eat a bit of chocolate, and put on your sexiest negligee. And don't forget the strawberries with the champagne! "Brings out the bouquet?" Well, it sounds more romantic than: "Hey, research shows that it will make more blood flow into your boyfriend's privates."

Just in case, don't forget to smile!
Bruce

Julia:
"My boyfriend had decided that he wanted to break up. We agreed to go to lunch on his birthday. I wore some of your magic oil (Edge) and he went crazy..... We are back together. I also put some on a handkerchief and then under the seat of his car..... He keeps commenting on how his car smells like me . Thank you for giving me an edge..... Wow amazing amazing results It seems to work on all people they are friendly open and want to help me or at minimum very friendly"

Want a chance at a free bottle of Edge Diesel or Edge Delice?
Just submit a user product review (like the one above). If we use yours, we will send you a free Mojo Pro sample and out of those we will select two lucky winners for a full-size bottle of either Alpha 7 (men) or Edge Delice (women).
How cool is that?

Bruce
Love-Scent.com

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 3:19 PM by terry0400-40.)
03-22-2013 3:17 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

03-27-2013 8:12 PM

Easter has a special message for us all, and it is fitting that it is celebrated in the early Spring as nature returns from the dead of Winter with fresh life. And it will come as no surprise that our minds wax romantic in the Springtime. If there is anything we at Love Scent can do to help with that, be sure to let us know, and if you find something you like on our website, you can use this hefty discount coupon and get 30% off.

"EasterTrust" (without the quotes)

Peace and Love,
Bruce
Love-Scent.com

03-27-2013 8:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread Honeycake 89 1,150 Yesterday 7:10 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  New Love Scent Product - Free Samples mark-in-dallas 42 2,134 04-22-2013 11:58 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Love Scent Androstadienone Kupo1212 2 668 11-13-2012 1:16 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift
  Changes in love scent products? Biffyfighters 4 490 10-31-2012 1:06 PM
Last Post: Biffyfighters
  -29% Love-Scent Today only terry0400-40 5 709 02-29-2012 8:42 PM
Last Post: Pheroman