Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Love Potion's Syncronicity
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Love Potion's Syncronicity
10-10-2009 2:59 PM

I've been wearing this oil every now and then the last couple weeks in combination with AD's p79 and p74. Dosage wise, the most accurate details I can give you are two dabs of Syncronicity (where a dab is flipping the open vial onto my wrist and then flipping it back right side up, trial size if that matters), a dab of p74 (same as dab above), and a 10mcg spray of p79.

It blends fairly smoothly, I have seen pretty good results from the combo. It's nothing exceptional, just a usual social mix. However, I am beginning to prefer this combination over combos with just alcohol based products because of the chatty overload that accompanies some alcohol based social mixes. The reduced diffusion of the oil doesn't hit the target all at once, so it's a much more natural interaction, a smoother gradient in observed effects, rather than the sharp cliff drops and peaks like some alcohol based mixes give me. The peaks are fun, but it sucks when the effects just drop out too. Also, the peaks can be neurologically taxing, if I'm not careful, I can get drained from the amount of talking some people do around me. Smile

What I actually like the most, are the after effects(?). I have been noticing really good hits the day after wearing the combo. The hits are not in your face, but it is still present. I've been coming to the conclusion that smaller doses work better than large doses once you become accustomed to using pheromones. One thing to note, is that the weather here is very hot. It's been in the 90s for the last month, and only recently has it dropped to reasonable levels. However, that means that oil based combos will not be as effective, so I may find that I get better results from alcohol based combos in the next coming months. But there are still advantages to the diffusion rate of oil for me. I bike to class a lot and the resulting wind can diffuse a lot of the pheromones off. Oil based combos manage to stick on longer so I still smell good when I get to class. Big Grin

But that's all stuff you guys know...so yeah.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-10-2009 2:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

RE: Love Potion's Syncronicity
10-10-2009 10:13 PM

I don't know if this hold true for everyone, but for me I find the oils to be the most effective in intimate personal space, say two feet or less, while the alcohol radius of effect is much higher. I agree with you about the smoothness of diffusion of oils.

I've been playing around with the idea of layered mixes, using combinations where the alcohol-based products draw them in, and the oil does magical things.

Diane
10-10-2009 10:13 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

10-11-2009 2:11 AM

I like oil based mixes for work. I wear "classic" Love Scent A314, Scent of Eros and TAA oil almost daily. It's a bit understated but gits 'er done with out shouting or undue attention. After work I dress for happy hour with alcohol carrier products like New Pheromone Additive or MX292 and can scream with the best of the drunks and crazed MILFs.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
10-11-2009 2:11 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-14-2009 4:53 AM

I think that people over do it with pheromones sometimes. Sometimes the best most effective mixes are the simple ones. To much just gives off a signal overload and it just makes people feel uneasy.

I have Syncronicity and I like it alot. I agree it only effects people in close range but I like to use it with a little Instant Shine. The Instant Shine draws them closer so the Syncronicity can slowly take its hold.

Good stuff

Tisha
10-14-2009 4:53 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-16-2009 5:19 AM

Nice report, Phya.

I'm not a big alpa-androstenol fan either for the same reason. It definitely has it's place (a-nol and cops is a killer combo...i.e., Scent of Eros for Women) but, I'm with you, too much nonsensical chatter drives me nuts...I want to flee.

Like others have reported, I find P74 can have hang over effects at too high a dose, though I've become better acclimated to it....and P79....well, you know P79...because it's often mood directed...could bump too much alpha-androstenol...yadda yadda... or anything else, in the wrong direction... as it can follow your emotional lead and/or can head off in an unexpected direction.

There's a lot to be said for simplicity. Though it can be interesting/fun/informative to experiment with high doses, I don't fool around much with OD. I'm old and need to take care of the neurotransmitters I have left. I agree about pheromone overload, though I don't think it's quite the same as hitting them hard right outta the gate. To me pheromone overload means sending a confusing signal. Sometimes I wanna knock 'em up side the head ...then there are times I'm looking for the slow draw...depends on what I'm after. [Image: 3.gif] I'm guilty of wearing quite large mixes myself but feel as though they're well balanced even though they contain several molecules. I say that because they feel right and have, for the most part, produced the responses I'm after.

Just for general info -

Syncronicity, which I believe has been discontinued, is unisex, it contains Drop Your Guard (DYG) which includes the following pheromones -

alpha-androstenol, beta-androsterone, androstanone, DHEA sodium sulfate, estratetraenol, b-androstadienol, tetrahyrodeoxycorticosterone.

As far as I know, any of LP's unscented pheromone blends can be added to your choice of their perfumes. There's also the option of what base you prefer...oil, alcohol, or alchol60%/oil40%....nice.

Bella
10-16-2009 5:19 AM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-16-2009 12:36 PM

Hmm, interesting. I haven't tried any of these alone: beta-androsterone, androstanone, estratetraenol, b-androstadienol, tetrahyrodeoxycorticosterone (phero?). Could you maybe point out some of the differences between beta-androsterone VS the androsterone that is used at AD? I've seen androstanone before, but again have only used androstenone. Again, what are the differences? Why one over the other? Estratetraenol is EST right? Cuddly, motherly vibes was it? And I have no idea about the last two.

Thanks for the information though Bella, I actually thought it was a much simpler mix of alpha and beta androstenols. But it seems right that it wasn't. I was definitely seeing effects from the other pheromones.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-16-2009 12:36 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2009 3:36 PM

(10-16-2009 12:36 PM)Phya Wrote:  Hmm, interesting. I haven't tried any of these alone: beta-androsterone, androstanone, estratetraenol, b-androstadienol, tetrahyrodeoxycorticosterone (phero?). Could you maybe point out some of the differences between beta-androsterone VS the androsterone that is used at AD?

I see you found Tisha's thread defining some of them. [Image: 3.gif]

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromones...mical-name

Phya Wrote:Thanks for the information though Bella, I actually thought it was a much simpler mix of alpha and beta androstenols. But it seems right that it wasn't. I was definitely seeing effects from the other pheromones.

You're welcome, Phya, though I'm not familiar with all of them. We're gonna have to figure it out together. We've, mostly, been kept in the dark about what we've been using concerning AD products. As Tisha said, unknown to us, we've already been using some of these molecules. It's refreshing that other companies are listing what molecules are used in their products. I like knowing and I'm sure others do to.

Phya Wrote: Estratetraenol is EST right? Cuddly, motherly vibes was it? And I have no idea about the last two.

Yes, EST is produced by pregnant women and inspires a warm protective vibe towards you. The Mad Tater reported lots of success with it.

Phya Wrote:I've seen androstanone before, but again have only used androstenone. Again, what are the differences? Why one over the other?

Yeah, Androstanone has been coming to our attention more and more. As compared to Androstenone...from what I've read/understand, it has some properties of Androstenone...without being so aggressive and seems to have some mood brightening effects as well. Also, guys who don't do well with Androstenone seem to do better with Androstanone. If I remember correctly, Gegogi has experience with this one. Perhaps he and some of the other guys who've tried it can weight in.

Rumor has it P75 might be Androstanone.

Bella
10-17-2009 3:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Love Potion 25% off Going Going Gone... Snoopyace 0 475 11-26-2021 5:47 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Love Potion sample pack review RussianWolf 11 6,990 08-09-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  First run with Love Potion products Sptsmed 10 6,548 03-07-2013 7:23 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Favorite Love Potion Scents For Men Arrow 15 8,651 08-07-2012 10:04 AM
Last Post: Arrow
  Opinions on Love Potion? CanadianGuy45 44 19,295 03-31-2012 2:27 PM
Last Post: as33156