Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion order :)
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 264
Thanks received:
264 thanks in 138 posts

Love Potion order :)
04-19-2012 7:07 AM

Hey everyone Smile

I am going to make another purchase from Love Potion sometime in the next week and seriously can't narrow down my options! I want everything!! So far from Love Potion I have:

Passion in Pink
Blatant Invitation
Tabby
BAM

I want to order:

Elixir of Silver (contains Tranquility Potion)
Extracurricular Proclivities (contains Bang!)
Rocket Fuel III (contains Super Sexy for Women)
TMI
Goddess of the Blue Moon (contains La Femme Mystere)
Oleander the Great (contains Swimming With Sharks)
Phero Girl
True Confessions
Sexpionage
Shelly B's Bodacious Bomb (not a pheromone, just fragrance)
... And a bunch of pheromone wax melts

Aaahh my wallet!! Can anyone help me narrow down this list? Girl_impossible

Or alternatively, dig me in deeper by suggesting some other product I just won't be able to resist... Wink

Click here to visit my journal! Or for my product list and links to all reviews see page 13 ^_^
04-19-2012 7:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 554
Thanks received:
1218 thanks in 660 posts

RE: Love Potion order :)
04-19-2012 9:07 AM

If you want to cut one I would cut either TMI or True Confessions, just different ratios of Alpha Androstenol/Beta Androstenol. Depends on which you want more of. Also I have tried Balm Bomb and it's awesome, it's replacing Tranquility Potion so unless you are set on that particular scent, you could skip or replace that one. Honestly they are all good and playing with your new ones and figuring out what to order next is soo much fun.
04-19-2012 9:07 AM
Thanks given by Synergist
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 542
Thanks received:
498 thanks in 202 posts

04-19-2012 9:20 AM

Got no good input here.... (I havent tried any of them Blush)
I just post so i could subscribe, as i find it interesting to see how it goes.
04-19-2012 9:20 AM
Thanks given by Synergist, as33156
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
264 thanks in 138 posts

04-19-2012 5:57 PM

(04-19-2012 9:07 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  If you want to cut one I would cut either TMI or True Confessions, just different ratios of Alpha Androstenol/Beta Androstenol. Depends on which you want more of.

Good point... any idea what the differences between the two are in terms of what they do? I know that True Confessions is 60/40 beta/alpha androstenol and TMI is 80/20 beta/alpha androstenol, but any other insights?

(04-19-2012 9:07 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Also I have tried Balm Bomb and it's awesome, it's replacing Tranquility Potion so unless you are set on that particular scent, you could skip or replace that one.

Ahh I didn't know that, so would you recommend Balm Bomb over Tranquility? I know this is supposed to be more of a self-effects one, but does it have much of an effect on other people as well?

(04-19-2012 9:20 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Got no good input here.... (I havent tried any of them Blush)

Hehe fair enough Smile Since writing this and perusing the site some more I can add to the order that I also want:

Sexology
Jungle Colada in spray form
Like A Magnet
All of the OCCOs...

Eek!

I'll let you all know when I do place my order what I decide to get Smile

Click here to visit my journal! Or for my product list and links to all reviews see page 13 ^_^
04-19-2012 5:57 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
246 thanks in 352 posts

04-19-2012 7:16 PM

At least you get a sample set of the OCCOs Smile
04-19-2012 7:16 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4666
Thanks received:
2428 thanks in 882 posts

04-19-2012 7:57 PM

I got the sampler of the month or whatever it was called and I was not disappointed. So many options to choice from when it comes to Love Potion products. Just make sure when you find your favourite to stock up on it before it runs out.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
04-19-2012 7:57 PM
Thanks given by Synergist, Q-Tips
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
264 thanks in 138 posts

04-20-2012 4:07 AM

If only I could win the lottery and get them all lol Big Grin

04-20-2012 4:07 AM
Thanks given by as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1218 thanks in 660 posts

04-20-2012 7:46 AM

(04-19-2012 5:57 PM)Synergist Wrote:  Good point... any idea what the differences between the two are in terms of what they do? I know that True Confessions is 60/40 beta/alpha androstenol and TMI is 80/20 beta/alpha androstenol, but any other insights?

(04-19-2012 9:07 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Also I have tried Balm Bomb and it's awesome, it's replacing Tranquility Potion so unless you are set on that particular scent, you could skip or replace that one.

Ahh I didn't know that, so would you recommend Balm Bomb over Tranquility? I know this is supposed to be more of a self-effects one, but does it have much of an effect on other people as well?

(04-19-2012 9:20 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Got no good input here.... (I havent tried any of them Blush)

Hehe fair enough Smile Since writing this and perusing the site some more I can add to the order that I also want:

Sexology
Jungle Colada in spray form
Like A Magnet
All of the OCCOs...

Eek!

I'll let you all know when I do place my order what I decide to get Smile

Personally I do like balm bomb over tranquility potion. Also it would suck to fall in love with a discontinued blend.

As far as TMI and TC goes...I have TMI and love it, don't have TC but i do have Drop Your Guard which was the precursor to TC. I like them both to tell you the truth. Higher Beta Androstenol is a little more bonding, a little less silly. The benefit to TMI is that you can buy it scented and the TMI fragrance is heavenly.

Which OCCO are you interested in? Or are you going for the sampler?
04-20-2012 7:46 AM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
264 thanks in 138 posts

04-20-2012 9:09 AM

(04-20-2012 7:46 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Personally I do like balm bomb over tranquility potion. Also it would suck to fall in love with a discontinued blend.

As far as TMI and TC goes...I have TMI and love it, don't have TC but i do have Drop Your Guard which was the precursor to TC. I like them both to tell you the truth. Higher Beta Androstenol is a little more bonding, a little less silly. The benefit to TMI is that you can buy it scented and the TMI fragrance is heavenly.

Which OCCO are you interested in? Or are you going for the sampler?

Ok I think you have convinced me on the Balm Bomb Smile I might go for the trial size Heart's Ease, that one sounds nice Smile

I have read good things about True Confessions, but I like the idea of TMI coming in a nice fragrance. I am still a noob when it comes to picking my own fragrances (though I'm having lots of fun learning Blush) So I'm still undecided on which way to swing. Maybe trial sizes of both are in order... Hmmm Mara will probably have a fit at me if I just order a dozen trial sizes!!

Yes I was thinking the sampler for OCCOs, though to be honest I am rethinking that one because a) at $49.95 this is one of the more expensive ones, b) TBH I think I should probably get a bit more used to using and covering copulins before going for an OCCO purchase, and c) I have already discovered some fragrances I am not so fond of and from the descriptions there are a few I think I would not like as much in the OCCO range, so maybe better to wait until I can pick just one or two and get them separately rather than go for another sampler. I have BAM in the five trial scents and something about the sample bottles is just not as satisfying as having the roll-on with the pretty label... Wink

04-20-2012 9:09 AM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1218 thanks in 660 posts

04-20-2012 10:20 AM

What kind of scents do you like? If you like vanilla OCCO White is awesome. OCCO RED is cinnamon and spices, OCCO Black is resins and spice, OCCO Gold is honey-pretty deep honey on me, OCCO Blue is like cuddly fabric softener, OCCO Purple is Violets, OCCO Green is like bright green stems and daffodils. Also if you like vanilla, Beth's Blushing milkmaid is creamy fluffy vanilla with cops.

Also if you are new to covering cops...OCCOs are perfect for you. They take all the work out of it. They are great to layer with also. Another way to ease into cops would be the Like A Magnet you said you are interested in. You get a healthy dose of cops in that too. And of course Mara won't mind if you buy tons of samples. She is so helpful and you should ask her if you have questions.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2012 10:23 AM by halo0073.)
04-20-2012 10:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion is Magickal meng123 0 54 06-19-2012 11:09 PM
Last Post: meng123
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 1,648 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  Tiger Juice in Love Potion products? Sunny 1 377 06-09-2011 3:25 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  Love Potion Newbie AnthonyJFranks 2 600 03-20-2011 7:13 PM
Last Post: AnthonyJFranks
  Love Potion Sprays--How to find them TotallyTwisted 1 831 07-13-2010 7:08 AM
Last Post: TotallyTwisted