Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion Perfumerie - Women
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Love Potion Perfumerie - Women
08-13-2009 2:24 PM

Alrighty so here are my reviews on the LP fragrances. These are my favorites scent-wise. To be frank, they pheromones don't work that much for me (except for the ones that have alot of Essence of Woman in it). I will give reviews on what is available currently.

LP Pink 2009 (no phero):
Ever tried pink sugar by aquolina but never lasted as long? Then this is a must! It also comes with magickal properties so hey double whammie! I love it, at first you smell something slightly spicy (I can't get my finger on it though) but then it changes into something cotton candy + vanilla sweet, it has more depth than pink sugar. I love this enough said!

Mara's Rocket Fuel (contains 2X SS4W):
I have tested this out like a few times (since it contains a double dose of SS4W), didn't get any hard hits but I did get a few nice hits when I slathered it like mad. Don't know if it was because of the Pheromones or if it was the scent itself!! It smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g my skin amps on the cinnamon first, but then after the dry down I get yummy strawberry, brown sugar and this buttery vanilla. God, the smell alone will make ya groan! (oops that sounded wrong didn't it?) It's smells like some sort of baked goodie with strawberries in it...yummmm I don't wear it as often as I'd like to since it's really dead expensive so I save it for special occasions.

Sugar'd honeycomb (no phero)
First of all, the label looks great how can you not resist? When I got a full bottle of this and tried it on the first time, I'll be honest...it scared the shit out of me. It smelled so strong, pretty animalistic and urinal, however there was something so humane about it. I didn't know how I could wear this without being noticed. Mind you, I tried this to school once and people were staring at me...my teacher even asked me "is that...you?" and she said that she really liked it, and it smelled like roses!!! Don't know how the roses got in there but I was relieved that she and many others weren't offended by it! Plus it when I woke up the day after I was able to smell it (it's still there with nice throw) and I could smell it on my sheets too. Crazy stuff

Like A Magnet (Essence of Woman + cops)
This one is a lighter version of sugar'd honeycomb (if you don't like the heavy, strong stuff). It is super duper light with a hint of vanilla sweetness. It smells like sweet skin on me, I like it. Plus the Essence of Woman and alpha-androstenol did work for me. It's one of my most fav't phero-blends by them at the moment (they may be more in the future). The Essence of Woman doesn't reek at all and gets covered pretty nicely once you let it dry down. It's another must if you're a copulin fanatic! - edit: but I also use this for layering with other alcohol-based pheromone products to give it more omph sometimes since the winters are long here so the oils don't work that well...

Cuddle bunny (est and cops)
I can't speak much for the pheromones again. It didn't do anything for my mom or sister pheromone wise...
But I'll tell you that people have been nice to me when I wear this. The smell is just so angelic and has a good throw. There is something so relaxing...makes me feel younger...if that makes any sense. If you don't like sugary - foody - resinous scents, then this is it. It smells so clean and fresh, it's like you took a bath a few seconds ago and you're wearing freshly washed clothes in a perfume-y way. I can see people being near you cause you smell so clean - fresh and not to mention good!!

So this is my list for now. I do like many of the LP perfumes but I do think that their pheromones need more work. I will post my pheromone reviews much more detailed when I have more time in my hands.

If you have any of your favorite LP perfume stories to share please do! we'd love to know.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2009 2:26 PM by esmeralda.)
08-13-2009 2:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion Perfumerie - Women
08-13-2009 2:55 PM

Wooooooo LOL I have to say as a perfume company they totally rock.

I just love there scents they are so unique and the quality is excellent. Its hard for me to list my favorites because I change my mind so often as to which I like best.

Frog is my new favorite right now. Just amazingly earthy and grounding. I do believe in the magical energies of EO's and out of all the companies that focus on this I think Mara and Dana have captured those energies perfectly. I always feel what I like to call earth bound and connected to nature and environment when I wear frog.

Hummingbird Nectar is lovely. Soft and fragrant like spring. It makes me feel at peace and renewed.

Heartland This one gives me the warm fuzzies. Reminds me of home on the farm. The scent of hay, sweet grass and earth just leave me so at ease. I get tons of compliments on this one to.

I will add more later I am sure but these are the three I have been having a affair with the last few weeks LOL

I love scents

Tisha
08-13-2009 2:55 PM
xev
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-16-2009 6:30 PM

My favs:

Sugared Honeycomb -- when it stays juicy on me rather thain giong powdery as it sometimes does.
LP Pink 2009
BAM spicy brown sugar
Pherogirl

Like esmerelda, I love the perfumes, but except for the Essence of Woman enhanced ones I don't get alot of effects from the Pheromones -- not enough silage IMO. I do think I will be trying their Beta Androstenol and est alcohol sprays soon though.
08-16-2009 6:30 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-16-2009 8:35 PM

Yea for the Essence of Woman and their Pheromones to work, I really need to sweat or it must be super hot outside. I hardly get anything in the winter though, almost to nothing.

Ooh, if you do get their Beta Androstenol and est, I'd love to see a report on it Big Grin
08-16-2009 8:35 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

08-17-2009 12:39 PM

I have a serious addiction to LPMP....And I do believe I have Tisha to blame/thank for that Big Grin If I remember correctly she's the one who pointed me in their direction for Essence of Woman oil way back...and I popped over to just quickly order it...but I'm still there LOL

My absolute favourites....well, I'm an absolute sucker for anything vanilla, amber, musk...

* Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (+Essence of Woman )
I absolutely adore this scent, the cops are a bonus too of course. It's really heavy creamy vanilla that lasts all day

* LP Original
This one is a lush, creamy vanilla dream on me, with added notes of apricot and amber, and it is sooo long lasting

* LP Red
Got to love that creamy vanilla with cinnamon! Oh, this one is sexy and sweet at the same time

* Mara's Rocket Fuel
OH yeah...Gooey brown sugar, slightly softened with a slight hint of pink sugar, and lots of vanilla & amber! And it's full of SS4W too!

* Dark Seductions II
Oh, I'm not really into florals but whenever I reach for a floral perfume it's either violet or rose...this one has both, on top of musk, amber and other lovely notes

* Tidesong's Honeyed amber & neroli
This one is lovely, sophisticated and sexy without being too in your face for day wear. It's a lovely deep golden amber with neroli on top.

Other favourites that I'll have to review later....
LP Black, Sugared Amber, Love at First Bite, Le Fleur Cremeuse, Scarlet Silk, E's Sweetly smutty lusty musky, Holle
08-17-2009 12:39 PM

Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Rep Post

08-21-2009 12:53 PM

Ok here is just a starting list...I am a true LP addict so this list will get LONG!

I do like the Pheromones from there and find they work nicely for me. I am not sure why, I get good results and others dont, but it may have to do with many tangents. OH but dont get me wrong, I dont have some of THE CRAZY hits with everything like some members do, but I have found some great results with some good mixes.

FAVES:

Cougar:love the grapefruit scent and the Pheromones give off a good sparkling vibe for me. I dont know why but I just feel GREAT when wearing this one.

Cuddle Bunny: LOVE THE SCENT!!!! this is one of my faves and layered with LP REd, OMG! THe Pheromones are light in this one, not sexual IMO, but comfy, just a relaxed aura.

LP Red: I smell so gooey and edible, I get tons of compliments. I have this amped with androtics Pheromones, my most used one is Instant Sexiness/A, love it! GREAT phero results with androtics Instant Sexiness/A in this one! I have a couple punative ones...one that is said to bring oral fixations or something, I get NOTHING with that, but I need to test further (P102, maybe, or 103..)

LP Pink (Original), I WISH I had more of this scent, I LOVE it and could bathe in it!

Hotter Than Hell (as well as all other LP Peach scents) DELICIOUS and the boyz, they go WILD!

My descriptions are getting thinner so I will stop there, go look at my LP goodies this weekend, and give more reccomendations...

Oh and I love Tail and Blushing Milkmaid, perfect scents for me, and a touch of Essence of Woman is fun! Oh and dirty sexy, and and and...

I will stop ;)
08-21-2009 12:53 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-21-2009 5:08 PM

Sigh I wanted to try hotter than hell and sexology. I wanted to try sexology for the scent rather than the Pheromones but they got sold out so fast!
08-21-2009 5:08 PM
Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Rep Post

08-21-2009 5:47 PM

Well if you say please, I may send you some of both to test Smile I may have a nice stock pile Big Grin
08-21-2009 5:47 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

08-21-2009 5:48 PM

(08-21-2009 5:08 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Sigh I wanted to try hotter than hell and sexology. I wanted to try sexology for the scent rather than the Pheromones but they got sold out so fast!

Put them in your wanted list? You never know who might have what & who might be willing to share for the right trade Angel
08-21-2009 5:48 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-22-2009 1:16 PM

(08-21-2009 5:47 PM)Curiouschic Wrote:  Well if you say please, I may send you some of both to test Smile I may have a nice stock pile Big Grin

Ooooh! pwease!! Big Grin

(08-21-2009 5:48 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Put them in your wanted list? You never know who might have what & who might be willing to share for the right trade Angel

good idea! I think I shall do that now!
08-22-2009 1:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion RED Diane999 12 8,900 02-15-2015 1:09 PM
Last Post: LexyCents
  classy male scents from love potion leon333 4 3,461 03-21-2014 6:42 AM
Last Post: leon333
  Can't Access Love Potion Perfumerie Website JOC 12 8,525 05-23-2010 8:58 PM
Last Post: JOC