Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion Perfumerie - Women
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion Perfumerie - Women
08-25-2009 5:19 AM

(08-21-2009 12:53 PM)Curiouschic Wrote:  LP Red: I smell so gooey and edible, I get tons of compliments. I have this amped with androtics Pheromones, my most used one is Instant Sexiness/A, love it! GREAT phero results with androtics Instant Sexiness/A in this one! I have a couple punative ones...one that is said to bring oral fixations or something, I get NOTHING with that, but I need to test further (P102, maybe, or 103..)

Sounds great! Did you mix them or layer them? And in what ratios? I'd love these combined! Big Grin

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
08-25-2009 5:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-25-2009 7:57 AM

Oooh ToJ I think CC has her Instant Sexiness/A amped by LP.

Sometimes androtics give LP some of their Pheromones and LP amps them up with their perfumes and sell it just for their members (so keep your eyes peeled during the new releases and stuff ;) )
08-25-2009 7:57 AM
Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Rep Post

08-25-2009 1:05 PM

(08-25-2009 7:57 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  Oooh ToJ I think CC has her Instant Sexiness/A amped by LP.

Sometimes androtics give LP some of their Pheromones and LP amps them up with their perfumes and sell it just for their members (so keep your eyes peeled during the new releases and stuff ;) )

YEP ToJ, Esme is right. THe lovely LP ladies offered both of these options. You may be able to post in the trade thread on LP that you want one of these..I know there are others floating around there Smile

You may even send the ladies an email and see if they have any options. Otherwise...I have no clue lol. Big Grin

There prolly is the option if mixing it yourself, but I cant guide you on that Smile
Some of the veteran Androtics users that love LP may be able to weigh in on this Smile
08-25-2009 1:05 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-25-2009 5:50 PM

(08-25-2009 1:05 PM)Curiouschic Wrote:  YEP ToJ, Esme is right. THe lovely LP ladies offered both of these options. You may be able to post in the trade thread on LP that you want one of these..I know there are others floating around there Smile

You may even send the ladies an email and see if they have any options. Otherwise...I have no clue lol. Big Grin

There prolly is the option if mixing it yourself, but I cant guide you on that Smile
Some of the veteran Androtics users that love LP may be able to weigh in on this Smile

I know that if you have oil based Pheromones from androtics you can easily mix it. But I'm not sure with the alcohol versions because it will probably separate. Hmm CC gave a good idea to email LP! The people are so nice there!!
08-25-2009 5:50 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-11-2010 6:07 PM

(08-25-2009 5:50 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  I know that if you have oil based Pheromones from androtics you can easily mix it. But I'm not sure with the alcohol versions because it will probably separate. Hmm CC gave a good idea to email LP! The people are so nice there!!

You can mix the alcohol 'mones with the perfume oil. There is no seperation, DYG blends permanently after the first shake. Actually, the oil thickens it a bit, equaling slower diffusion( minutely). I've been experimenting over the last few months w/ the Artisan's blend alcohol I got from Snowdrift Farm. I've been having the absolute best time. Made a cool spray blend with Rocketfuel, & the LP Red/Black hybrid(Passion&Desire). Wanted to have a little less Pheromones in the spray( I get strong self effects from Rocketfuel). The ratio Mara gave us for DIY sprays is 20mls alcohol:10mls LP oil, i.e. 2:1. So I'm sure the same ratio applies to Androtics alcohol base. I hope that's helpful Smile

01-11-2010 6:07 PM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-11-2010 6:20 PM

Ok here's my LP faves( I.e. flavors I'm addicted to):
1. Cougar Potion(grapefruit heaven)
2.LP Red This stuff works like pheromones whether it has any or not. Actually, pheromones almost makes this one 2 intense!
3.LP Passion & Desire, the Black & Red combo is like a tangy Red for me.
4.Mayday. I love this sweet & soothing blend.
5.Plenty Fig,pumpkin,watermelon,vanilla need I say more?
6.Thief of Hearts Smells like watermelon candy
7.Fairest Smells like pink candy, I had mine amped with Heart & Soul
8.LP Pink I've gotta get my hands on a full bottle or @ least a sample. Cuz my sniffee is like liquid gold @ the moment.
9. Sorceress I wish I'd hoarded this one Sad
10.Rocketfuel Need I elaborate?
11.Stone Cougar beta spray. I got mine in the 60/40 ratio. I really love the spray option. I'm thinking about just getting my next bottle of mones in DYG. Cuz I still have 4 oz of perfumers alcohol @ home, & that would make my spray 1/3rd oil(same difference). It's much easier to layer the sprays, the oil bases always felt like I had so much product on in one spot. Plus no drydown time, so that's nice.
01-11-2010 6:20 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-12-2010 1:07 AM

(01-11-2010 6:07 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  

You can mix the alcohol 'mones with the perfume oil. There is no seperation, DYG blends permanently after the first shake. Actually, the oil thickens it a bit, equaling slower diffusion( minutely). I've been experimenting over the last few months w/ the Artisan's blend alcohol I got from Snowdrift Farm. I've been having the absolute best time. Made a cool spray blend with Rocketfuel, & the LP Red/Black hybrid(Passion&Desire). Wanted to have a little less Pheromones in the spray( I get strong self effects from Rocketfuel). The ratio Mara gave us for DIY sprays is 20mls alcohol:10mls LP oil, i.e. 2:1. So I'm sure the same ratio applies to Androtics alcohol base. I hope that's helpful Smile

Yes... I did the same thing with Red, Lava Rain, and Time Travel and added cops... it helps the diffusion a lot to add alcohol.  And LP's oils are potent enough that they can take quite a bit of dilution with alcohol and not lose their beautiful character or staying power.

Diane

01-12-2010 1:07 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-14-2010 12:53 PM

(01-12-2010 1:07 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  

Yes... I did the same thing with Red, Lava Rain, and Time Travel and added cops... it helps the diffusion a lot to add alcohol.  And LP's oils are potent enough that they can take quite a bit of dilution with alcohol and not lose their beautiful character or staying power.

Diane

Actually, if you use the artisan's blend from Snowdrift Farm( I think you told me you do). They have a fixative in there, so that helps it stay. I usually dilute half my bottle of oil. So I can layer the spray over the oil. I also like that diluting the LPs with alcohol, brings different characteristics to the fore.  I'm thinking about getting a 10ml size of your Rock Star Red Carpet & adding 5 mls of Red to make it a fully boosted perfume. Just waiting for the money fairy, cuz I keep putting off my Red reup, for the Spell oil kits. I had to have the deluxe(tin) & a refill,lol.

01-14-2010 12:53 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2010 1:38 PM

I just got my perfumer's alcohol and little 15ml bottles today....I can't wait to get home and get mixin'!

Now I need to find the email you sent me, Beccah, with the ratios you use...basically 1:3 oil:alcohol, right?

01-14-2010 1:38 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-14-2010 1:50 PM

(01-14-2010 12:53 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  

Actually, if you use the artisan's blend from Snowdrift Farm( I think you told me you do). They have a fixative in there, so that helps it stay. I usually dilute half my bottle of oil. So I can layer the spray over the oil. I also like that diluting the LPs with alcohol, brings different characteristics to the fore.  I'm thinking about getting a 10ml size of your Rock Star Red Carpet & adding 5 mls of Red to make it a fully boosted perfume. Just waiting for the money fairy, cuz I keep putting off my Red reup, for the Spell oil kits. I had to have the deluxe(tin) & a refill,lol.

I also use formulator's blend, and plain old perfumer's alcohol.

If you want, I can make up Rock Star Red Carpet unscented.  I am aging and shaking Saharara right now and that will be available again around Valentine's Day.

But also, I've been exploring a partnership of sorts with Mara to provide fragrance for some of my blends.  We haven't got far in talking about this yet, and we don't know what the final form will take.  But I love her fragrances and I think they would complement the 15 or so blends I've been working on, and she likes my blends.

Diane

01-14-2010 1:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion RED Diane999 12 8,900 02-15-2015 1:09 PM
Last Post: LexyCents
  classy male scents from love potion leon333 4 3,461 03-21-2014 6:42 AM
Last Post: leon333
  Can't Access Love Potion Perfumerie Website JOC 12 8,525 05-23-2010 8:58 PM
Last Post: JOC