Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion - OCCO (white shield)
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Love Potion - OCCO (white shield)
08-19-2009 1:09 PM

I had the white shield btw (the vanilla one), gave it a good shake and applied.

I used 6" strip on both arms. The perfume itself was yummy, a guyfriend told me that I smell like vanilla fudge, it was really sweet. So that was nice! And during the wet stage, I smelt the Essence of Woman a bit but it was not offensive at all. So I was very very happy, cause I can't use pure "unscented" Essence of Woman oil that stuff reeks on me.

The sad part is that my skin ate the vanilla scent, damn my body chemistry - good thing it ate the stank of Essence of Woman too. When I placed my arms near my sister and asked her to smell my new perfume, she said "what? - I smell nothing" ... I was like WTH! It's got Essence of Woman how can she smell nothing?! And then I placed my wrist to her nose and she's like "Aah, yes vanilla cream, smells good but why is it light?"

*sigh* - well at least she didn't say that I stink because of Essence of Woman .

So I thought maybe her nose is just dead and left home for lunch with my friends (both guys and girls). So I'm there, nobody notices anything, and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But then, we were in a restaurant indoor with a/c.

At one point when we went to the terrace I started feeling really hot (no pun intended lol!!!!) and started perspiring a bit, I still didn't notice anything from the guys. But when I placed my arm around one guy (not intentionally, it was just a friendly thing), he did get flirty in a friendly way nothing over the top. And when we left to go home, he offered to walk me home which was sweet.

When I came home and sniffs my wrists, my skin totally ate the vanilla nothing was left not even the Essence of Woman stank. Hey on the bright side I didn't have Essence of Woman bleeding through. That's about it. So yep, this is a nice product if you live in a warm environment or layering with alcohol based products.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2009 1:25 PM by esmeralda.)
08-19-2009 1:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion - OCCO (white shield)
08-19-2009 2:05 PM

OMG!
I absolutely love this one! I can't smell the cops & on me the vanilla lasts all day Big Grin

I haven't tried it on the lads yet but Like A Magnet is a hit so I'm betting this one will be too. P

Esme, if you decide this one aint for you, you know where to find me Mrgreen
08-19-2009 2:05 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion - OCCO (white shield)
08-19-2009 3:45 PM

LOL I Love Like A Magnet more than OCCO white actually P

Aww, you're lucky that vanilla lasts more on you! Yea I smell no Essence of Woman in this one which is really nice actually!

dang! sorry xiphoid... I gave mine away to Djac! Next time I will also know who to ask ;)
08-19-2009 3:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion #9 and Kingmaker Scents Snoopyace 2 2,020 11-14-2018 4:51 PM
Last Post: Snakecharmer49311
  OCCO Cops Review halo0073 28 13,661 12-10-2017 12:30 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  5/01/17 Review of Love Potion’s Copulin Cream – LPMP Honeycake 0 2,907 05-10-2017 2:25 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Cougar Potion Review – Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2014 Honeycake 7 12,765 01-28-2016 11:37 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 2,039 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
Last Post: Honeycake