Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looks like I'm in for a hell of a ride
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Looks like I'm in for a hell of a ride
08-22-2012 9:25 PM

(08-22-2012 8:43 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Hi Runs,

As a half Cuban (Father) and Spaniard decent, I dont need to use very much mones as my drive, charisma and confidence is naturally very high. Glace is a curse for me since I normally can walk up and talk to anyone and have comfortable conversations right off the bat. Glace just makes it worse and drive my wife up the wall.

Cubans usually are very confident and swagger more than most, so I would recomend not to over do the mones too much. I find that L2K and Wolf by far are my favorite, they are smooth and have great self effects. All you need is to get used to being relaxed and be genuine as you run into people, and let the mones just help buffer the usual anti social tendencies we run into on a daily basis.

If your chasing Latin and Black women, from what I read you will need to OD on the mones. However, that will prob make your latin blood boil and you will more than likley come across very cocky. It does for me.

I do know that the wifey loves Turn up the heat, AV and Androstadienone . Its a very powerful combo, brings out the primal Alpha hunter in me big time!

With black women you need to reach OD levels to attract them plus show some swag. Latin women seem to be the opposite as they get hit by pheromones super fast it's actually like pheromones to Latin women are like hard liquor to a person who's never had it before.

They have zero tolorance and get drunk really fast and lose all inhibitions. What's great about Latin women also is that the more pheromones you use they more over the top they behave.

It's like they have no resistance what so ever. I had this one Colombian woman who had to be in her late 20s to early 30s with her baby in her arm and her rich older white husband in the bathroom ask me where have I been her whole entire life and gave me her number.

She was the hottest woman I ever seen to date. She would have left her husband who had a Bentley just for some AV & A1 I think it was.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-22-2012 9:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Run in Silence
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Looks like I'm in for a hell of a ride
08-22-2012 9:51 PM

Yeah I'm looking to get any type of attractive woman. I prefer White, Black and Latin. Not so much Asian, Jewish or Muslim but wouldn't deny them either. I put on two sprays of the Wingman Pheromones, a couple of looks but not much today. I guess you have to give this some time to adjust to your body and then the hits will come with of course talking and work.
08-22-2012 9:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread