Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looks like I'm in for a hell of a ride
Run in Silence
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Looks like I'm in for a hell of a ride
10-23-2011 11:32 PM

(10-23-2011 9:17 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Welcome!
As a beginner i recommend Alfa Maschio to you.

The usual suspect for repelling effects is Androstenone. Very high doses of it may make girls all bitchy at you and may make her hate you, no matter how nice you are. Depending on her personality she will still be very attracted to you. Funny stuff Smile

Ok. Looking for something social, dominant and obviously sexual. Since I'm in a career transition, something to help me ace an interview at a better job. Haven't heard much about their other product Corprotivio though? Still looking around the forum for other reviews for work stuff.

As far as that bottle goes tried it today going to a fair. It is an oil and took 4 small drops 2 on wrists and 2 behind the ears, neck area. Got a few smiles but nothing out of the ordinary. One cute black girl wearing a Capital One hat looked at me kinda hard, but was trying to catch the morning train so couldn't talk. Don't know if I put too much or not enough?
10-23-2011 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Run in Silence
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2011 11:39 PM

As far as my lifestyle I go to night clubs about 2x a month would go more but I don't have a money printing press so can't go as much as I want. The stronger socially and sexually the better, once the ice is broken I feel confident I can close the deal. Can't really tell what my strongest pressure point is, will stick with common area such as neck and wrists for now. Maybe later with hair.
10-23-2011 11:39 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-24-2011 1:36 AM

(10-23-2011 5:10 AM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  HEY HEY Run in silence

Glad to have you here buddy.

My experience with glace is that it gives people the green flag to fill your ears with anything and everything. So if you are good at acting interested in people's conversations and are prepared to nod lots and lots, then Glace is for you!. It is prefered that it should be mixed with a more alpha pheromone.

Cheers

SS couldn't have said it better about Glace, You got reps SS

I find with Glace I have to fake being interested in most conversations. I can be in a conversation with glace on for hours and have said words like cool, that's great, hmmm, awww, wow etc. & people will at the end when I tell them i have to leave will be like great conversation.

It's like they are completely blind to the fact that I'm trying to reply with one liners to give them nothing to continue to talk about. I also find I get a lot of touching from people when i wear glace alone while they converse with me as if them touching me will make me actually care or really believe what they are saying.

Can be very weird! It makes people talk like Italians very vocal & animated chatter.

Welcome to the forum Run in Silence,

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2011 1:41 AM by as33156.)
10-24-2011 1:36 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-24-2011 2:36 AM

Welcome on board Run in Silence ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
10-24-2011 2:36 AM
Run in Silence
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-18-2012 11:01 PM

Hey everyone. Haven't been on here in ages, got side tracked with life. That bottle i bought I lost in public transit so I can never say whether it worked or not. Having gained Employment and a reduced stress level is now allowing me to try this Pheromone stuff. Things have settled down now so I can focus on trying this pheromone stuff out. A little tentative of single ingredients for now do not want to become depressed. Again I am a White Cuban 26 year old male and my targets are mainly young black, latin women and older white women. Asians not so much. I went out and purchased the following after some research:

Glace
Corprotivo
Alfo Maschio
Wingman Element X
Wingman Black Label
Wingman X 22 oil

Got the unscented because I feel this may be more effective will cover with perfume though. Got a few questions

1. Where should I spray? I have to wear a shirt and tie at my job Got the back of the ears and neck but dont most people approach from the front? Then again I heard a concern was breathing this stuff in. Would spraying some by my pants be effective?

2. These are synthetic chemicals so I want to use the least possible but have an effect. I want to avoid overdose at all costs, especially with oil. Whats the best way to measure usage with oil?

3. Also have read that a lot of mainstream soaps and deodorants have chemicals that build up in to our pores wash out natural pheromones and stay with us. What are the best natural soaps or non chemical ways to stay clean. Will not be unclean.

All assistance would be appreciated. Glad to be back.
08-18-2012 11:01 PM

lvgrinder702
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-19-2012 12:06 AM

Welcome bro!!!!! Buckle up.....it's going to get wild
08-19-2012 12:06 AM
Run in Silence
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2012 10:06 AM

Wow this stuff came quick. They both came yesterday. Just need to know which one to try first. I'll try something at work and going out. Just dont want this stuff to stick on my skin for days on end. Anyway I can wipe it off after a long day? How would I know if I needed to reapply?
08-21-2012 10:06 AM
Run in Silence
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2012 10:50 PM

Finally set aside the bottles in my room and noticed the Alpha Dream products had a slight oil residue to them. It wasn't leaking but Oily, the Wingman products did not leak at all. Again my concern is measuring the minimal amount to use, not to overdose or freak people out. Can't decide which one to use. Certainly want sexual and will use anywhere. Dont care if at work or not. I will get what I want to get. Will begin to write a journal in other post.
08-21-2012 10:50 PM
jonas25
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2012 11:09 PM

Welcome to the board! I am new too and looking to learn more about mones!
08-21-2012 11:09 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-22-2012 8:43 AM

Hi Runs,

As a half Cuban (Father) and Spaniard decent, I dont need to use very much mones as my drive, charisma and confidence is naturally very high. Glace is a curse for me since I normally can walk up and talk to anyone and have comfortable conversations right off the bat. Glace just makes it worse and drive my wife up the wall.

Cubans usually are very confident and swagger more than most, so I would recomend not to over do the mones too much. I find that L2K and Wolf by far are my favorite, they are smooth and have great self effects. All you need is to get used to being relaxed and be genuine as you run into people, and let the mones just help buffer the usual anti social tendencies we run into on a daily basis.

If your chasing Latin and Black women, from what I read you will need to OD on the mones. However, that will prob make your latin blood boil and you will more than likley come across very cocky. It does for me.

I do know that the wifey loves Turn up the heat, AV and A1. Its a very powerful combo, brings out the primal Alpha hunter in me big time!
08-22-2012 8:43 AM

Share This Thread