Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for fragrances that last all day
sixinone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Looking for fragrances that last all day
11-07-2017 5:44 PM

[Image: Fragrance-Concentration-Guide-21.jpg]

Found that very interesting and makes a TON of sense. My favorite colognes and covers. My qualification/disqualification criteria of picking one before I buy is. It can't be a common scent that everyone wears. Before mones I created emotional anchors with my scents. "No one smells like you, but it smells soo good!" It must smell good to me and I love it EVERY time I smell it. I have to be able to walk, stop and just catch a whiff of myself after 4-6 hrs and of course it has to make women close in to sniff at least once every time I wear it (no mones on). I'll also accept if I'm complimented on the scent. For me it's been in no particular order as they are each quite different.

"Replica" Jazz Club by Maison Margiela
Invictus by Paco Rabanne
Stronger With You by Emporio Armani
Pour Homme (red label) by Givenchy (Sadly discontinued, but such a great scent!)

Hope that helps!
11-07-2017 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lucerio
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2017 12:27 AM

I agree with everyone recommendation here
Maybe for replace 1 million i Will suggest you JPG UltraMale or Armani Code Profumo if you use it for nighttime or clubbing

And for daytime i preffer Dior Sauvage, in southeast Asia especially Indonesia where high humidity and temperature here, this perfume still can perform 9-12 hours at outdoor

I hope all of this helping you
11-08-2017 12:27 AM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-09-2017 10:00 PM

(10-19-2017 2:24 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I've seen random posts here and there recommending fragrances that are strong enough to cover pheromones smell very well. The only one I remember is 1 million which I agree with. I used to own it and not only it was strong with good sillage but it also used to last for a couple of hours. The last part is very important for me because no cologne lasts long on me except for 1 million. For example, BlackXS is very strong at first which could be a great cover but after 1-2 hours, the scent disappears which leaves me to unscented pheromone.

Anyone tried the other variations of 1 million? Are they as long lasting? I saw "1 million cologne" the other day at a local store but they didn't have a tester. At first, I thought it was a more concentrated one "eau de parfum" but it still said "eau de toilette"

As for "1 million Privé" , I didn't like it.

Now that Sears Canada is permanently closing, they may discount their prices more than what I could get from fragrancex.com

All that to say that I'm basically looking for colognes that last for a couple of hours. P I would appreciate recommendations.

I would try 1 million intense it lasts all day on me. I also like chrome by azzaro it’s a lighter scent but man does it last. The other one I really like is mt. Blanc legend spirit it lasts all day for me. My fav is boring old invictus you smell like everyone else, but it does last as well.

If your looking for longevity I also hear Amen product last a really long time.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
11-09-2017 10:00 PM
JuanLondon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2017 2:57 PM

Bogart++++++++++++++++
One man show Ruby
One man show Oud
Silver Scent Intense