Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking For Sex With College Girls
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Looking For Sex With College Girls
04-11-2018 1:27 PM

Indi is a guy who gets it.

Picture that cutie who has it all. You will have to jump through some hoops to get her. Its worth it. I know this from experience.

Thing is, he wants to bang hot chicks. I can relate to his situation. I was that guy. Ive been approached hundreds of times. Problem is, you cant choose who approaches you. However I think what hes getting at is when you have that mutual attraction and it just happens. Beer goggles involved of course.

He had success with sexual mones in the past. Same here. Many members here questions my methods too. I get approached with my BW and AV combo. I can also attract a good girl and wife her up with the same combo. Thats more interesting to me and now I have it again. You cant force attraction and respect, but you can make people comfortable with you. Thats basically my technique. Maybe Real007 does the same.

Whatever it is, it will be much easier if she makes the first move. Everybody there knows whats going on. If you approach youre the stranger and have to work to get the benefit of the doubt.

Also, from my experience, 9s and 10s will only approach me if theyre already somewhat invested. Or they will send their working bees. Unfortunately, that can make things awkward.
04-11-2018 1:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

04-11-2018 1:45 PM

(04-11-2018 1:27 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Whatever it is, it will be much easier if she makes the first move. Everybody there knows whats going on. If you approach youre the stranger and have to work to get the benefit of the doubt.

Also, from my experience, 9s and 10s will only approach me if theyre already somewhat invested. Or they will send their working bees. Unfortunately, that can make things awkward.

I have to wonder if this is just a byproduct of the pussification of males in today's society (see plummeting sperm count and the rise of soyboys).

If a guy refuses to approach (see coward), then how is he going to provide for and protect his girl, not to mention his family.

This whole situation smacks of low self-confidence (not to mention Testosterone). Here's a thought: why not approach a girl and then lead (you know, like a man).........instead of waiting for her to make all of the decisions. Dudes today want to throw out all of the rules, but have nothing to replace it with. "Yeah.......like, she'll chase me"....or..."but what if her friends try to cock-block?".........seriously?

Bunch of emotional children desperate to hand over any and all power to women...............good luck with that. Too bad that mones won't grow a new pair of balls. Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 1:55 PM by theLaw.)
04-11-2018 1:45 PM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-11-2018 2:49 PM

Yeah I dont disagree with your main point there, theLaw. Approach a girl and lead. Its traditional and already implied. Going out of your comfort zone and taking on challenges is never wrong.

I also think it depends on the situation. Being approached by a girl doesnt make you a pussy, unless youre a pussy. You also have the upper hand. Problem is, you cant choose who approaches you.

5 years ago Id rather go to war than approach a 10. And I mean it. I dont think approaching correlates to providing and protecting. It goes deeper than that. Character is more important than social skills in my book.

I believe in being a man, practice what you preach and showing the world. By doing that the best women are presented. At least for me that gave me more success than approaching random women. But yeah, sometimes you need to. It depends on what the situation requires. I really dont care who makes the first move and how obvious or subtle it is. The only thing that matters is that I get the girl I want. Im flexible as to how that happens. But I do agree that its important to practice extroversion and going for what you want.
04-11-2018 2:49 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2018 3:18 PM

(04-11-2018 1:45 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I have to wonder if this is just a byproduct of the pussification of males in today's society (see plummeting sperm count and the rise of soyboys).

If a guy refuses to approach (see coward), then how is he going to provide for and protect his girl, not to mention his family.

This whole situation smacks of low self-confidence (not to mention Testosterone). Here's a thought: why not approach a girl and then lead (you know, like a man).........instead of waiting for her to make all of the decisions. Dudes today want to throw out all of the rules, but have nothing to replace it with.
Bunch of emotional children desperate to hand over any and all power to women.

^^ THIS! Exactly the truth. Despite artificial BS like feminism growing rampant over the last several decades, biologically speaking and deep down inside...women are STILL most attracted to REAL MEN...who can lead, give direction, protect the women and her children. It's the old story of women saying overtly one thing, while completely acting in the opposite. This was the design of nature.

Unfortunately, one complication to nature's grand design in today's world that has developed was the rise of feminism; the idea of the 'independent woman'...
The ramifications of this are such things like: 1) 'career women' who gain higher educations and they wish to be 'independent'...have their own money, prestige...actually compete with men for jobs. Hence, the skirts get into the thinking of 'I don't need to be dependent on nor be at the whim of any man.' In the old days, women were more dependent upon the guy; he was the breadwinner. The fact that the legal/socio system is unfairly tilted in the skirt's favor at least in the western world..doesn't help i.e., she can divorce you and take more than half of your hard earned estate.

2) In the good old days, it took two to tango....in order to breed...a skirt still needed a guy to make a baby. Nowadays, IVF clinics can solve this for the skirt with donated sperm from somebody anonymous. Hence, some of these broads who are asexual/lesbo/feminist can easily bypass the need for a husband. Problems for this? IF the offspring from said fertilization is a male, then he will most likely have no father figure to serve as a role model; to TEACH HIM HOW TO BE A MAN. End result: more pussification of current young males who don't know how to act, just like theLaw mentioned. Vicious circle perpetuates...BRAVE NEW WORLD. I know of such cases...they stayed by mommy's side...they are still living with mommy even after age 40 with no female prospects! They don't know how to approach...they HAVE NO CLUE..they think that by sitting home...somehow, some girl might knock on their door.

If offspring is female, mommy feminist will only hand down the same wacko role model...and thus, perpetuate the vicious circle...generation after generation.

Soy might be just a small fraction of what is going on. Much of the food supply is replete with either hormones or pesticides (which can exert an estrogenic effect). Part of feminization/estrogen dominance is also a function of the water that we drink...all the birth control shit that is swallowed by chicks just get pissed out and it doesn't go away in sewage treatment plants...hence, it ends up back in the runoff or groundwater. This may be the reason why certain animals like frogs or even alligators are turning up with ambiguous gonads or hermaphroditic! Even the air that we breathe is at question...air pollution has been shown to be slightly estrogenic. Taken as a composite, this is why we might be seeing lower sperm counts in guys and disrupted menses/lowered fertility in gals. The population's obesity might also be a less obvious reason as we know that adipose tissue has aromatase which can transform test to est. Decades ago, we know that people had more active lifestyles as well as healthier diets where obesity was rare...as well as many of today's diseases like diabetes, heart disease, hormonally driven cancers like breast/prostate cancers etc.

It looks like real men are becoming an endangered animal...SCARY!
04-11-2018 3:18 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-11-2018 3:30 PM

(04-11-2018 2:49 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  5 years ago Id rather go to war than approach a 10. And I mean it. I dont think approaching correlates to providing and protecting. It goes deeper than that. Character is more important than social skills in my book.

This is simply a lack of confidence, and any guy who can't approach, has no business hooking up with women. Just imagine if he gets her pregnant; now we have a boy trying to raise children..........what a disaster.

Social skills have nothing to do with healthy boundaries (see character/integrity). In fact, if you have character, then you wouldn't hesitate to approach a girl, because you would understand that her opinion of you is none of your business, and that your actions are based on your own personal morals/ethics. Which brings us to the real problem: nobody knows who they are, so they wait for others to tell them.

It's time for these boys to grow up, go out into the world, and take healthy risks. Let's just hope it's not too late.Hunter

Here's a front-row seat to how this all fell apart:

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 4:03 PM by theLaw.)
04-11-2018 3:30 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-11-2018 5:44 PM

From what I understand, the OP wants not just the girls approaching him, but he wants the girl who did approach to do all the work as well, cos he's shy. Does a mone product that does all that exist? I don't think so. But honestly, I reckon if Real007 will learn how to hypnotise these college girls, he'll be able to do that. But pheromones can't.
04-11-2018 5:44 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-11-2018 7:44 PM

(04-11-2018 5:44 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  From what I understand, the OP wants not just the girls approaching him, but he wants the girl who did approach to do all the work as well, cos he's shy.

That's what hookers were invented for

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-11-2018 7:44 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-11-2018 7:46 PM

This is from his Bad Wolf report

At 5:35 PM I applied 25 drops rubbed all over my neck, face,hair,chest,stomach and arms

At 9:10 PM I applied another 24.5 drops rubbed all over my neck, face,hair,chest,stomach and arms
04-11-2018 7:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-11-2018 8:02 PM

(04-11-2018 7:44 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  That's what hookers were invented for

Lol. I can predict the future so I'll type what he's about to type for this.

That's what hookers were invented for
I don't need to PAY for sex. I get the attention from the 6's and 7's ANYWAY. I want a mone product that gets me sex on the spot with the 9's.
04-11-2018 8:02 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-11-2018 8:22 PM

Cheers guys. Alot of good posts and reps should be handed out and thanked but don't know what happened to the gratitude system lol.

My gosh so much good information here and so much to talk about but I will do it some other time, it's kinda late right now.

I want to say one thing though. @Real, go to an online dating site, photoshop your pic to look even sexy, go take pics while sitting on parked motorcycles that are not yours and post these on the dating website. I promise you the 10's will approach.

Here is a life of a 10 ;

- she wakes up from rocks thrown at her window
- she goes to the washroom and the next door neighbor is masterbating to the shower sound
- she steps out while everyone is staring at her
- she gets into her apartment's elevator while the person operating the camera in there is checking her out.
- she steps out of elevator while getting checked out
- she walks while everyone just stares at her
- her co-workers find any excuse to talk to her
- she goes to a nightclub where everyone basically worships her with her eyes
- the boss in company she works for is a millionair and gave her a chance to live her dreams if she gets with him

Now put yourself in her shoes and try to see what she sees. Why would you want to approach YOU?

Also you are looking to stand out, and guess how? YOU APPROACH! because 99% of all these people that she goes through everyday are scared to approach her. She hates being worshiped but can't voice it. She wants to feel like a normal human being. She hates being just an object. She likes the attention but tired of it. That is why she is very picky. She needs a man who sees throw all that and recognizes her as a woman. In order to do that, you have to be a man. I know its easier said than done but two things that could help. Stop masterbating, and work out!. This will help you man up and approach and once you see these women as just human beings(the stopping masterbation and working out will help with that) then you can improve your social interactions.

I wanted to comment on everyone here because each of you had a great post to advance the discussion forward. The "Thanks system" is greatly missed.
04-11-2018 8:22 PM

Share This Thread