Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Looking For Sex With College Girls
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Looking For Sex With College Girls
04-09-2018 3:33 PM

(04-09-2018 3:23 PM)Real007 Wrote:  this is NOT what i said.

I get plenty of attention from 8+ with or without mones.

i said only 6s and 7s actually are bold enough to make the first move and talk to me first.

the 8+ still show interest but they seem to want me to make the 1st move.

So.........there's the elephant: You want girls to approach you.

Taboo will probably be good for your age range or LIIK for higher value, but those heavy sexuals mentioned earlier are just going to keep girls away in my opinion (or even worse, put you on the spot if they do approach, making them expect an alpha based on the signature).

Unfortunately, this is a request made many times on this forum, but it's a fools errand. Here's why: approaching a girl is easy compared to escalation, so as soon as you get the approach issue solved, then the real work begins. The exception are the girls who will escalate on their own, but again, this is ill advised, because if you're not driving the car, she can crash it anywhere she likes.

Best of luck!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2018 3:33 PM by theLaw.)
04-09-2018 3:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-09-2018 4:27 PM

Where's the fun in that? Oh look a 10 approached me and she did all the work. I didn't even have to lift a finger. Seriously, where's the spontaneous adventure in that? Where's the challenge in that? It's plain boring. Plus if she does all that, then SHE'S the one wearing the pants. Not u.

I don't think mones will ever do that Real. I've had some lazy man hits from a lot of girls above 7, but I had to do SOMETHING to get things moving. If I stand there like a log, then of course nothing happens.

I reckon u'll have better luck if ya learn how to hypnotise the 9's. Then they'll do all the work for ya. Mones won't. And I don't mean it in a sarcastic tone. I mean it for real. We wish u all the best.

P.S. if I may, when those girls grabbed ur dick, did ya do something? Or did ya just stay there doing nothing? See even Ammo and 297 won't do all the work for ya. If she grabs u by ur dick, ya gotta do SOMETHING to get things moving. It's like ya got a wild bird landed on ur hand, and ya think it'll stay there forever. If ya won't do none, then it'll fly away. Same thing with the mones. It'll make ya attractive, but ya can't expect a girl to go down on ya right then and there? Or even expect her to say, "let's go to mine and get undressed" I don't think that happens even in movies, let alone real life. I've had chicks grind me in the dance floor. But that was it. She grinded me, and I went with it. And then things go along. But if I stood there doing none at all, while she grinds me, do u reckon she'll do all the work? Hell she's done more than half of it, but I had to show that am keen too?

I mean all this in good faith Real. Don't mis judge it as an attack. Hope this helps. Smile
04-09-2018 4:27 PM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2018 11:55 PM

I tried IJ and other androtics products. They were mediocre at best in my opinion. BW is a superior product. In your case its golden because it will push you to take more initiative without thinking about it. Maybe go clubbing with extroverts so they will do most of the work for you. Its a crutch but it works until you say fuck it and go out alone.

Its very possible to have girls make the first move, but were does it usually lead? If youre like me you hate small talk, but can easily pull a chick in a club and make out with her. Wasnt always so tho, but getting all that interest made me confident, hope it happens to you too. Sometimes you have to talk. To get the best girls, the hot ones with boundaries and standards you have to jump through some hoops which is a good thing. I dont care about hoes in clubs anymore. Seduction is more rewarding and lasts longer. Whatever youre looking for I think BW is the product for you. Live and learn.
04-09-2018 11:55 PM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-10-2018 2:16 AM

(04-09-2018 3:33 PM)theLaw Wrote:  So.........there's the elephant: You want girls to approach you.

- what do you mean by "elephant in the room"; i made it clear i wanted girls to approach me in my first post.

Taboo will probably be good for your age range or LIIK for higher value,

- Thank you for the suggestion I'll look into these mones.

but those heavy sexuals mentioned earlier are just going to keep girls away in my opinion (or even worse, put you on the spot if they do approach, making them expect an alpha based on the signature).

- Why are you assuming i cannot handle being approached. I've had (white) girls approaching me first since i was like 13. I've literally been approached by girls hundreds of times. I've had girls approach me in clubs and offer to come home with me. All this with no mones. so not sure what you are saying here.

Unfortunately, this is a request made many times on this forum, but it's a fools errand. Here's why: approaching a girl is easy compared to escalation, so as soon as you get the approach issue solved, then the real work begins. The exception are the girls who will escalate on their own, but again, this is ill advised, because if you're not driving the car, she can crash it anywhere she likes.

- I have no idea what you mean by any of this to be honest. I have no problems generating attraction. I do NOT need mones for that. it seems you are saying that the hard part is building attraction after the approach; that is NOT my issue at all. [/color]

Best of luck!Mrgreen
04-10-2018 2:16 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-10-2018 2:21 AM

(04-09-2018 4:27 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Where's the fun in that? Oh look a 10 approached me and she did all the work. I didn't even have to lift a finger. Seriously, where's the spontaneous adventure in that? Where's the challenge in that? It's plain boring. Plus if she does all that, then SHE'S the one wearing the pants. Not u.

- hey man. it seems we have completelly different goals. I'm trying to get sex. I'm not looking for an adventure or anything like that. My interest in mones is 100% about getting to sex with hot girls as easily as possible.

I don't think mones will ever do that Real. I've had some lazy man hits from a lot of girls above 7, but I had to do SOMETHING to get things moving. If I stand there like a log, then of course nothing happens.

- Well it seems we are different then. Even without mones i can go to a club, stand around by myself and girls will approach me. The issue is 6s and 7s approach. I want the 8s and 9s to approach as well which is why im using mones.

I reckon u'll have better luck if ya learn how to hypnotise the 9's. Then they'll do all the work for ya. Mones won't. And I don't mean it in a sarcastic tone. I mean it for real. We wish u all the best.

- The tone of this post suddenly sees hostile and negative so I'll stop reading here.

P.S. if I may, when those girls grabbed ur dick, did ya do something? Or did ya just stay there doing nothing? See even Ammo and 297 won't do all the work for ya. If she grabs u by ur dick, ya gotta do SOMETHING to get things moving. It's like ya got a wild bird landed on ur hand, and ya think it'll stay there forever. If ya won't do none, then it'll fly away. Same thing with the mones. It'll make ya attractive, but ya can't expect a girl to go down on ya right then and there? Or even expect her to say, "let's go to mine and get undressed" I don't think that happens even in movies, let alone real life. I've had chicks grind me in the dance floor. But that was it. She grinded me, and I went with it. And then things go along. But if I stood there doing none at all, while she grinds me, do u reckon she'll do all the work? Hell she's done more than half of it, but I had to show that am keen too?

I mean all this in good faith Real. Don't mis judge it as an attack. Hope this helps. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 2:23 AM by Real007.)
04-10-2018 2:21 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-10-2018 2:26 AM

(04-09-2018 11:55 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I tried IJ and other androtics products. They were mediocre at best in my opinion. BW is a superior product. In your case its golden because it will push you to take more initiative without thinking about it. Maybe go clubbing with extroverts so they will do most of the work for you. Its a crutch but it works until you say fuck it and go out alone.

Its very possible to have girls make the first move, but were does it usually lead? If youre like me you hate small talk, but can easily pull a chick in a club and make out with her. Wasnt always so tho, but getting all that interest made me confident, hope it happens to you too. Sometimes you have to talk. To get the best girls, the hot ones with boundaries and standards you have to jump through some hoops which is a good thing. I dont care about hoes in clubs anymore. Seduction is more rewarding and lasts longer. Whatever youre looking for I think BW is the product for you. Live and learn.

hey man,

did you ever test AMMO at high doses?

IJ was a distant #2 for me but AMMO was great and very consistent in clubs.

My BW order arrives tomorrow so I'm excited to test that.
04-10-2018 2:26 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-10-2018 2:39 AM

Righto. Suit urself.
04-10-2018 2:39 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-10-2018 3:19 AM

Never tried Ammo. Keep us posted on BW, man.

Also keep in mind that when people stroke your ego its generally worthless. When people challenge you they offer something valuable. Its never more readily available than it is during martial arts training. If you never get your ass kicked and learn to love it you will never be great. Point is, these guys are genuinely trying to help you. That said, I agree with you that its easy after you first start talking to girls dosent matter who initiates. At least its like that for me too. The exception is cockblockers of course. I just cant endorse the idea of only having girls approach. Youll miss many opportunities with that mentality. And the part about girls crashing the car is very real.

I understand what youre going for tho. Its usually smooth sailing if the cuties do make the first move. I just dont want to always rely on it. What if the hottest girl ever is totally checking you out at say Starbucks, but dosent approach you?
04-10-2018 3:19 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-10-2018 3:52 AM

(04-10-2018 3:19 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Never tried Ammo. Keep us posted on BW, man.

BW should be here tomorrow.
I'll literally be spending the next 5 days doing nothing but looking for sex using BW now that it seems M3X just isn't for me.

Also keep in mind that when people stroke your ego its generally worthless. When people challenge you they offer something valuable. Its never more readily available than it is during martial arts training. If you never get your ass kicked and learn to love it you will never be great. Point is, these guys are genuinely trying to help you.

I see your point. i will keep this in mind going forward.

That said, I agree with you that its easy after you first start talking to girls dosent matter who initiates. At least its like that for me too. The exception is cockblockers of course. I just cant endorse the idea of only having girls approach. Youll miss many opportunities with that mentality. And the part about girls crashing the car is very real. I understand what youre going for tho. Its usually smooth sailing if the cuties do make the first move. I just dont want to always rely on it. What if the hottest girl ever is totally checking you out at say Starbucks, but dosent approach you?

I think i understand what you are saying.

The problem is I've relied on girls approaching me first for so long that its going to be hard to break out of that.

My goal for now is to find a mone that has 8s and 9s approaching me the same way 6s and 7s do when im in clubs.

But yes I am open to the idea of a mone that can get me to approach like you have suggested BW will; i just think its more likely that i find a mone that gets the hottest girls approaching me then it is that i find a mone that suddenly turns me into an approach machine.

Also, please keep in mind that I do have some skills once the interaction starts. My issue is who talks first. Physical escalation and closing and all that is not really an issue for me.
04-10-2018 3:52 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-10-2018 7:59 AM

Yeah, seems like youre a lot like me. Same experiences too. I never had any issues making moves on girls or being intimate. Talking was never my strong point until a couple of years ago. Seems like all other guys are the opposite. Yeah they can talk but have no clue about turning her on. If you can do both youre really dangerous.

The problem is, girls will go to great length to get your attention, but theyre more subtle in nature. Take those girls in your gym who showed off their asses. In my book they drew first blood. They were dying for to start a conversation. Most times it will be like this, but in many different ways of course. Just remember they want to talk to you. That should make you confident as you make your way over. Its different for girls. What if you reject a 9? It would shatter her self esteem completely. A man can take it. I dont expect the hottest girls to approach me, but it still happens sometimes of course.

I expect to see some juicy BW reports from you pronto.
04-10-2018 7:59 AM

Share This Thread