Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Look's Good!
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

Look's Good!
12-14-2010 6:20 PM

I ordered TRUE Alpha™ (Oil Based), Fireworks™ (Oil Based), TRUE Radiance™, TRUE Charisma™, TRUE Opener™ . Thier prices, seems like a good deal with the pheromone content they advertize. With the 30% discount I pick up 5 of their product for $122.82.

True Alpha advertize:
Total Pheromone Content: 13,334 mcg (47.6 mcg/drop) $53.99 oil base

Fireworks
Total Pheromone Content: 2800 mcg (10.0 mcg/drop) $49.99 oil base

True Charisma
Total Pheromone Content: 6,000 mcg (30 mcg/spray) $26.99

TRUE Radiance
Total Pheromone Content: 6,000 mcg (30 mcg/spray) $26.99

TRUE Opener
Total Pheromone Content: 6000 mcg (30 mcg/spray) $26.99

I know that I'm a newbie, but these numbers look pretty good to me. And the prices are very , very reasonable. I'm going to put my other mones on hold and really test these out. I believe that if any of these are any good, that their price's will take off.

I joned their forum and its a madhouse of spams. Send then an email to find out what was going on and they said they were in the progress of cleaning it up.

12-13-10 Ordered products yesterday will report back on their product and shipping.

12-14-10 Got email product was in the mail, so far so good.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
12-14-2010 6:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Deja Vu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Look's Good!
12-16-2010 11:55 PM

Hey kmacc45, anything to report back? I'm interested in their products as well, and would love to hear some reviews from you!
12-16-2010 11:55 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

12-17-2010 5:54 AM

Shipment still in transition (12-17-10).I'm thinking it Christmas time and the USPS has a pretty good load of packages in the system. As far as I can tell the package is still in Canada. Alot of times in the past The USPS is very slow updating tracked package and it could be on the truck today.

Anyway I'll be testing, as soon as they get here. For the price's that they offer, it's well worth the wait.

P.S. Did the free shipping ($100.00 or more)

Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 6:05 AM by kmacc45.)
12-17-2010 5:54 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

12-20-2010 12:51 PM

Ok, Phermones arrives today, (Seven days, 5 bussiness days). No spills, caps squirt wrapped. Bottles seems kind of light in fluid, maybe beacause the bottles are plastic. Free gift of True Jerk (4ml/.14oz), Thanks guy, liking you aready.

First test: True Alpha, I believe the only standalone with all Mones balances. Going to do a test at the malls and my friends, who are girls and like my sisters with a little sexual tension. They are my best indicator, I love looking at their faces as they are trying to figure out what's going on with thenselves. Cruel and unusual punishment I know, but you guys don't know how many time I've went shopping with then and had to endure the trying on of the tight skirts and pants, with the boobs hang out.

Paybacks are a bitc...........! sideLol

12-20-2010 12:51 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

Still Testing
12-21-2010 8:27 PM

Went over to one of my best friend's house Monday (12-20-10). Normally she's home by herself, but this time her son was three. Having to talk to both of then, kind of made it hard for me to observe her reactions. One thing I did notice was the chattnesss of her son. Most of the time he's a quiet person, but that day he was talking like a madman. His mother looks at me like, is this kid ever going to shut up. So I can say the social part of Alpha man is working.

I really don't want to say to much right now, as I'm a newbe and this is a new company. Going to a club party tomorrow night. I believe that when I'm at the clubs, I'm in my element.

I'll Report back

12-21-2010 8:27 PM
Thanks given by esmeralda

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

Long Story Short
12-31-2010 2:44 PM

Went to the movie and then a Blues clubs last night. Had on 4 sprays to start of True Charisma, neck, ears and wrist. TC has something, but not able to figure out how much of it is in the game. Don't get me wrong, it in the game, but I'm the kind of guy that wants a woman to walk right up to me and say, Lets F***K (no mone will do that, atleast none that I've tried yet).

Anyway at movie Girlfreind is into me. I can tell when mones are working on her when every ten or 15 minutes she in a deep Deer in the headlights trances. I usually break it by asking her "what" and she replys with "I love looking at you" BINGO!

She picked the movie which kind of threw me off for a second (I love you Phillup Morris). I'm cool as hell, TC has great self effect. After movie went to this Blues Club that was too small and too crowd, perfect for a Pheromone test. After being in club for twenty minute went to bathroom and hit myself with two more TC spray from to go bottle. With your woman doing the Deer in the headlights thing, makes it hard to observe reaction from other women. I did notice women walking by very slowly and sometime linger. The minute we make eye contact, they would move on (I'm pretty sure my girlfriend had something to do with that).

We are having a good time and girlfriend who is a smoker (cigarettes) saids she's going outside to take a toke. Shes never gone very long and two or three drags is about all she does. She grabs her pruse, which now bring into light, why what happen next happen. As soon as the door cleared her ass, a woman gets off the bar stool that she was sitting on and stood almost on top of me. OK, guy I'm no fool, not tonight at least. I stood three and did not acknowledge her knowing my girl would be back in seconds. Thinking back now, the woman who got off her stool and stood beside me must have thought my girlfriend was leaving the club and I was staying.

Anyway (long story short remember) my girl comes back, give's this woman standing beside me a couple of looks, she leaves. At end of night on our way home, my girl looks at me and says: " did you have pheromones on tonight"? I never answer because she believe's that pheromones don't work on her. I replied, why do you ask, she says that woman that was standing beside you when I came back from smoking my cigarettes was giving me the dirtiest looks. I smile and said really, she says yea!. I gave that B**t*h the stink eye right back.

"This is mines bit*h"

Got home and it was on jumpy

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2010 2:48 PM by kmacc45.)
12-31-2010 2:44 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

True Charisma is a winner!
01-01-2011 11:04 AM

New Years party
I was dressed (suit,tie,nice shoe) to the T. Started out with six shots of TC (neck,hair,wrist) . I was John F***King Shaft (James Bond for all the white guys), my girlfriend who has a more intimate vision of me said: "it was like you were walking around with a hard-on and your zipper was open". My gilfriend, who until this morning always said that mones don't work on her admitted this morning that it dose. If you look at my signature you will see a list of some well known mones. This is Big points for TC in my book.

I must admitted that later on in the night, I did shift-gears with a Androstanone/Androstenone mix (3:1). One dabs behind each ear and all the women heads snapped around when I press by. But this was after TC was well established in the room. My girl words again after shifting gears: "What ever that shit you got on, you need to do that everytime we go out." I said the pheromone, she said "Yea! the pheromones, the suit and the tie. My pu**y is so wet right now."

I was True Charisma
We got home and it was on. jumpy

Happy New Years, everybody

01-01-2011 11:04 AM
Den777
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-02-2011 6:01 AM

What does TC smell like?
What do the other products smell like?
Can it be covered with a scent?
01-02-2011 6:01 AM
oldmansam253
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

01-02-2011 7:05 AM

Hotdamn!!! Makes me ten times more excited to get my stuff!!! I basically ordered everything there haha, but it won't ship out till Monday so I gotta wait :p
01-02-2011 7:05 AM

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

01-02-2011 8:21 AM

(01-02-2011 6:01 AM)Den777 Wrote:  What does TC smell like?
What do the other products smell like?
Can it be covered with a scent?

It's a very like like like flowerery scent, I feel like it was made to be cover with a colonge. New Years night I cover with John Paul Gaultier-Le Male. I'm a colonge man with 35 differance Colonge, TC gives me that option to smell like I want to. Yahoo

01-02-2011 8:21 AM

Share This Thread