Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Look's Good!
kmacc45
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Look's Good!
01-02-2011 8:30 AM

(01-02-2011 7:05 AM)oldmansam253 Wrote:  Hotdamn!!! Makes me ten times more excited to get my stuff!!! I basically ordered everything there haha, but it won't ship out till Monday so I gotta wait :p

TC is definitely on the reorder list before the 30% discount runs out.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
01-02-2011 8:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deja Vu
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

01-02-2011 10:49 AM

Great reports kmacc! Androsterone and Androstadienone mix is something very unexplored and it seems to be working great for you! I am looking forward to more reports on True Alpha from you, seems like a killer combination of mones. I myself ordered True Love and can't wait for it to finally ship!
01-02-2011 10:49 AM
kmacc45
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

01-02-2011 4:11 PM

(01-02-2011 10:49 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Great reports kmacc! Androsterone and Androstadienone mix is something very unexplored and it seems to be working great for you! I am looking forward to more reports on True Alpha from you, seems like a killer combination of mones. I myself ordered True Love and can't wait for it to finally ship!

I started with True Alpha when my shipment arrived. Because I'm wearing more cloths and its a little colder now, I don't think I can get the diffusion from the oil like the alcohols. I'm thinking of mixing true Alpha with some colonge in a to go bottle and see what happen.

Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
01-02-2011 4:11 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu

Den777
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-04-2011 1:45 AM

(01-02-2011 4:11 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  I started with True Alpha when my shipment arrived. Because I'm wearing more cloths and its a little colder now, I don't think I can get the diffusion from the oil like the alcohols. I'm thinking of mixing true Alpha with some colonge in a to go bottle and see what happen.

How did True Alpha work out for you?
01-04-2011 1:45 AM
kmacc45
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

01-04-2011 8:58 AM

(01-04-2011 1:45 AM)Den777 Wrote:  How did True Alpha work out for you?

Haven't had change to go back to True Alpha. I'm tripping over True Charisma, my girlfriend addmitting that Pheromones has an affect on her is the Rosetta Stone of Mones. I'm a newbie, and being a newbie first thing you see is all the product with none and how sexy none is. TC has pointed me in another direction with mone and I'm finding out that none is sexual, but much be applied at the right time (as said in a early post, like shifting-gears). With TC on and established (meaning, subjects have been hit) , very little none was need to go from a man with charisma, to a sexy man with charisma.

Ordered three more bottles this morning, this stuff will go up in prices. True Pheromones wouldn't let me use the 30% discount again Cry . That ok , considering what I've paid for some other product with half the mones($80.00 for three bottle is a deal).

01-04-2011 8:58 AM
Den777
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-09-2011 11:06 PM

(01-04-2011 8:58 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Haven't had change to go back to True Alpha. I'm tripping over True Charisma, my girlfriend addmitting that Pheromones has an affect on her is the Rosetta Stone of Mones. I'm a newbie, and being a newbie first thing you see is all the product with none and how sexy none is. TC has pointed me in another direction with mone and I'm finding out that none is sexual, but much be applied at the right time (as said in a early post, like shifting-gears). With TC on and established (meaning, subjects have been hit) , very little none was need to go from a man with charisma, to a sexy man with charisma.

Ordered three more bottles this morning, this stuff will go up in prices. True Pheromones wouldn't let me use the 30% discount again Cry . That ok , considering what I've paid for some other product with half the mones($80.00 for three bottle is a deal).

Where did they ship your package from US or Canada b/c I live in Toronto and Richmond Hill is in the Toronto area I got a USPS tracking code
01-09-2011 11:06 PM
kmacc45
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

01-10-2011 6:56 AM

(01-09-2011 11:06 PM)Den777 Wrote:  Where did they ship your package from US or Canada b/c I live in Toronto and Richmond Hill is in the Toronto area I got a USPS tracking code

Package coming out of Canada, customs seem to be a big drag on orders. I guess no way around it with the world being what it is today.

01-10-2011 6:56 AM

AnthonyJFranks
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-16-2011 8:55 AM

How many shots and where are you taking them when you use your mones.. I ordered everything but TRUE ALPHA and TRUE JERK. Do you know any good combos
01-16-2011 8:55 AM
kmacc45
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

01-16-2011 9:50 AM

(01-16-2011 8:55 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  How many shots and where are you taking them when you use your mones.. I ordered everything but TRUE ALPHA and TRUE JERK. Do you know any good combos

Mostly the clubs, my Girl keeps a tight raine on me since I've gotten True Charisma. I do three shots (your dose might be differance) One behind each ear shared with wrist and one back of head and neck. Wearing more cloth beacause of the weather. One trick I've been able to pull off a couple time, was to spray a hit while standing with the targets. Everyone (women) in the cloud are your prisoners.

As I stated in a early post, I seem to shift gears with two dap of a 3:1 (drops) mix of AndrosteNone and AndroStanone. With my Girl the attraction turns physical jumpy and she get's very protective in the clubs Hunter.

01-16-2011 9:50 AM
JohnnyHard
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 14 posts

01-17-2011 6:36 AM

Hey kmacc!

In a earlier post you wrote a 3:1 ratio Androstanone/none and now 3:1 none/Androstanone, what's the difference and what is better? How many mcg? The question is more Androstanone or more none, what is more effecitve? I think Androstanone hits much faster and harder as none, vno... But, holds not long...

Thanks

Androtics: IH, A314, IG, IS, IJ, IS A & B, Cttm, IO

ExperiMone: None, Rone, Anol, Bnol, TAF, TAA, TAC

Experimental: MX353, 302, 301, 297, 138

Putatives: P74, 75, 79, 80, 81, 83, 85, 86, 89, 90, 91, 93, 95, 96, 97, 99, 102, 103, 104, 109, 114, 119, 130

LoveScent: NPA, PI, A1, AE, SOE, Chikara, A7

Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Wolf

Paradise 7: FTL, Tiger Juice

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Certo, Glace
01-17-2011 6:36 AM

Share This Thread