Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long Term Use Libido Drop
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Long Term Use Libido Drop
07-09-2022 12:31 AM

Hi all!

I have used The Edge for a long time including New Pheromone Additive Touch.
After stopping those products for a week now I have noticed I have lost libido and cannot get an errection. I have no desire for sex.
Is this normal?
07-09-2022 12:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HolyDBeast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Long Term Use Libido Drop
07-22-2022 8:11 PM

How long have you been using it for exactly, what dosage have you been using, and how often? From my limited understanding, I believe pheromones can create different effects on your physiology and hormonal secretions. In other words, it can play with your hormones and affect the chemical balance within your body. Of course, other factors can be at play too for your libido and erection such as age, testosterone levels, exercise, diet, vitality, etc.

I would consider trying to stay off of all pheromones for a few weeks, exercise daily, nofap for at least 2 weeks (seriously), drink green smoothies with blood flow and immune system promoting ingredients like kale, spinach, beets, ginger etc. and see if it gets better within 2-4 weeks. If it does, reintroduce the pheromones you were using and see if it causes this again. Consider changing to different pheromones and possibly identifying which chemical was potentially giving you problems. However, if you don’t recover well in time, you may need to look deeper.

It’s been two weeks since you posted this, have you found you’ve recovered from this at all.

Good luck. Blessings.

Evolution.
07-22-2022 8:11 PM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-24-2022 9:00 AM

(07-22-2022 8:11 PM)HolyDBeast Wrote:  How long have you been using it for exactly, what dosage have you been using, and how often? From my limited understanding, I believe pheromones can create different effects on your physiology and hormonal secretions. In other words, it can play with your hormones and affect the chemical balance within your body. Of course, other factors can be at play too for your libido and erection such as age, testosterone levels, exercise, diet, vitality, etc.

I would consider trying to stay off of all pheromones for a few weeks, exercise daily, nofap for at least 2 weeks (seriously), drink green smoothies with blood flow and immune system promoting ingredients like kale, spinach, beets, ginger etc. and see if it gets better within 2-4 weeks. If it does, reintroduce the pheromones you were using and see if it causes this again. Consider changing to different pheromones and possibly identifying which chemical was potentially giving you problems. However, if you don’t recover well in time, you may need to look deeper.

It’s been two weeks since you posted this, have you found you’ve recovered from this at all.

Good luck. Blessings.

I have recovered mate!
It was caused by the cigarette smoking.
07-24-2022 9:00 AM
HolyDBeast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-24-2022 4:30 PM

Awesome man. Glad you figured it out. Ok
As Goggins always says, “Stay hard!”

Blessings.

Evolution.
07-24-2022 4:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 4,852 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20
Question Testing A1 + What's 1 drop? a drop from the droplet? Or a drop from the bottle? theph80011 2 2,195 11-13-2015 11:13 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  Best product(s) for long-term relationships Mr. E 32 14,134 08-20-2015 10:18 PM
Last Post: cod3freak