Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

List of concentated or oil based Social mixes...
Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

List of concentated or oil based Social mixes...
04-17-2012 12:22 PM

Im having trouble compiling a list of oil based or concentrated social mixes..(This does not include single molecule concentrates)..In short, I need something more effective as a buffer to Androstanone, but w/ the same long duration as Scent of Eros ..

My reason for this:

Tried Scent of Eros Roll-on+New Pheromone Additive..good combo.got hits.

Found that the New Pheromone Additive wasnt as thick of an oil as I thought itd be.
-Seemed to hit either soon after applying, or hours later( probably due more to other circumstances of the situation).
Regardless tho, it seemed to wear off quick once the hits came in.
Found I had to apply alot(4-6dabs).Most journals I read had people od'ing at that amount. But that many dabs used up the bottle quick..

Scent of Eros was alot thicker than I expected; good thing.
Had to apply alot of Scent of Eros to get a social vibe going.
Im generally, the nice guy who they wanna converse with.
So maybe I was expecting something extrodinary in terms of socials,when Im really already at my peak naturally....But im using socials mainly to buffer my Androstanone. Scent of Eros wasnt doing that for me...

I want to try another low-Androstanone contaings social just to compare&confirm.
I am purchasing Alpha 7 to see if I can use less than I had to w/ New Pheromone Additive.

But I cant find many concentrated or slow release oils that are mainly social..(also preferably good Alpha 7 compliments as well).
I could only find a314..Certo and Glace both seemed too watery and alcohol based, based on their description.Their product page says 7hrs duration,but I highly doubt that.
I dont like doing alot of applications through out the day,which also means a bottle will last me longer..All the socials that Ive found which are more effective than Scent of Eros ,in turn dont have the effective duration..Are effectivity and duration a trade-off? Its as if they make the mix to diffuse better,but dont put more active ingredients in to to make up for the increased diffusion rate,which would give it the same duration and better effectiveness.

So any suggestions beside A314....Is it really that good to justify $100 for a social?
Especially since Im only using the social to buffer my Androstanone..

Excuse any redundant statements..My bad.lol.
04-17-2012 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

RE: List of concentated or oil based Social mixes...
04-17-2012 12:48 PM

Get your facts straight. Glace and Certo and most other Alpha Dreams products currently use a silicone solution to allow for better and longer diffusion. I can't vouch for a fast burn but since summer is around the corner, you should give Chris' products a try.

04-17-2012 12:48 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

04-17-2012 1:18 PM

hi there ,,,

well you love Oil - products .. me too..

the stuff from Garry is all in DPG but very pricey .. not to say that it's not worth it ..

True Pheromones sells most of their products in DPG ( their products work good for the prices they take ... but not my first choice .. except to TL ... ahmm who's idea was it actually ?

even if they say that Alpha 7 is a None product ... i personally highly doubt this .. you should check the Alpha 7 thread i made in the Love Scent review forum and as well check the link that JohnnyHard found !!

if you want to get some fantastic stuff for a few buck's .. get the 3 - oil product pack by Wingman !

it's 3 products ..

C4 what's a strong alpha product with high attraction qualities ..well yes .. it's literally C4

X22 .. their seduction formula .. i'd bath in it because of the scent .. smells fantstic .. best scented mone product ever !! ( oil version .. no idea why it's that much better scentwise than the spray )

M512 .. their Summer and tropical product .. it's unique in the market .. i heard from some guy's that live in south east Asia that they did get stares from all sites and they love it ..

with the current discount coupon they are doing with us you will get the bundle for somewhat 90$ .. the shipping is free as well ... and ususally they throw in some goodies . like a large pack of gel packs..

You'll not regret to get that stuff ...

Cheers,

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-17-2012 1:18 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

04-18-2012 11:41 AM

(04-17-2012 12:22 PM)Scamophobe Wrote:  I could only find a314..Certo and Glace both seemed too watery and alcohol based, based on their description.Their product page says 7hrs duration,but I highly doubt that.

Corpo seemed to be one of the longest lasting 'mones i've tried. It seemingly got me hits the day after wearing it. The regular Glace seemed to work for like 4-5 hours, not bad for the usually volatile nature of 'nols.

Other than that you could try the wingman oils and post some reviews Smile

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
04-18-2012 11:41 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3246
Thanks received:
310 thanks in 188 posts

04-18-2012 12:14 PM

(04-18-2012 11:41 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Corpo seemed to be one of the longest lasting 'mones i've tried. It seemingly got me hits the day after wearing it. The regular Glace seemed to work for like 4-5 hours, not bad for the usually volatile nature of 'nols.

Other than that you could try the wingman oils and post some reviews Smile

i have seen this also

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2012 12:34 PM by shadowknight.)
04-18-2012 12:14 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-19-2012 1:37 PM

Im gonna try this wingman package..Seems to be the most economical choice considering the coupon..Unlesssss....Chris wants to add a discount code for Corpo& AM? ..
04-19-2012 1:37 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

04-19-2012 2:45 PM

(04-19-2012 1:37 PM)Scamophobe Wrote:  Im gonna try this wingman package..Seems to be the most economical choice considering the coupon..Unlesssss....Chris wants to add a discount code for Corpo& AM? ..

It's the best bang for the buck out there at the moment !

And to be honest ... X22 is by far the best smelling mone stuff i have ever used !

consider that they even throw you in some freebees ( that's what all guy's report ) ..

Guy's who read this should not miss on that chance !!!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-19-2012 2:45 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

04-19-2012 3:13 PM

Personally, my go-to oil-based social is Alpha Androstenol & Beta Androstenol concentrates that I have in DPG. I use a drop (~32mcg) of each and I'm good to go for hours. Mixes easily with any other products, since it's so simple, and you can play around with different ratios of the two for different effects.
04-19-2012 3:13 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, CaveCritter
Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-20-2012 1:52 AM

@dbot Hmm where are you getting these concentrates in DPG?

Actually wont be getting the Wingman because I dont need a tropical specific mix, or a scented one. Scent of Eros and New Pheromone Additive seemed to go well with my D&G "the one" scent.. so I'd like to stick with only that as the scent..I wish the wingman products had better descriptions..Im curious about the elements, and what makes them different from the Label and Lab series line...

Maybe its just time to play with some single molecules.. I found a/Beta Androstenol, Androsterone, and Androstanone(some say Androstenone though.Same thing?) single molecule all in DPG. From Androtics,True Phero, and Love Scent ..Any other sites?
-Seems Love Scent Fab 4 chem set is a good deal. Idk what dosage an eye dropper gives per drop if its "Concentration 1mg/ml with total pheromone 5 mg"[5ml bottle]...Any clues?
-Nice that Androtics has mcgs per spray options. Just dont like sprays.lol
If the eye dropper tops give me around 7-10mcgs per drop that'd be nice.Then I could try 7-10mcgs of each single molecule as a base to adjust from.

Excuse me if it sounds like I'm being extra picky and shooting down suggestions...I truely do appreciate the feed back.Its helping me narrow things down..

Who is this Gary with DPG stuff, which company?
04-20-2012 1:52 AM

Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-20-2012 2:25 AM

I did some searching..Seems Androstanone and Androstenone are related, but not the same.. I was looking through the love scent forum regarding the chem sets..And I'm guessing the love scent eye dropper gives closer to 20-30mcgs per drop@ the 1mg/ml concentration, 40-50drops per mL...Am I correct on these?
04-20-2012 2:25 AM

Share This Thread