Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

List of concentated or oil based Social mixes...
Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

RE: List of concentated or oil based Social mixes...
04-20-2012 3:01 AM

F*k it... Second plunge I'm taking into the pherobomb world.lol...Went ahead and got the single molecules Androstenone, Alpha Androstenol, Androsterone, stadienone...

I've never been much a fan of all those bases.. First-pitchers mound-home!...thats just how I run em.lol..

might get c4 or some gels as a back-up in case it goes horribly wrong..At least then I'll have something pre-mixed to use.
04-20-2012 3:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

04-20-2012 8:20 AM

Ah, you jumped in the deep end.

The problem with alcohol-based concentrates such as the chem set is they're not very good for direct application, since there is no fixative in them. So you'll get a huge burst of Pheromones right after you apply them but it won't last, especially with Alpha Androstenol. That's why I suggested oil-based concentrates, because you can just spread them right on your skin and call it good.

If you were to add a couple pellets of monolaurin to your chemset concentrates, then you could apply drops of concentrate while still having reasonable diffusion. However, each drop will yield about 25mcg, which is a fine dose for Alpha Androstenol and Androstadienone , but too much for Androstenone and Androsterone unless you know what you're doing with buffering.

What you'll likely want to do with your chemset is to get a small atomizer, for example one from Sephora, and start making mixes. You can just use your favorite cologne as the diluent, or you can buy some high-proof (190) alcohol to use but then again you'll need fixatives.

Of course, before you make your mix, you'll have to know how many sprays your atomizer produces from one fill so that you can calculate the number of drops of concentrate that it will take to reach your desired dosage. If you want to use all four, I'd start with something like 15mcg/spray each of Androstadienone and Alpha Androstenol, and 2.5mcg/spray each of Androstenone and Androsterone. Two or three sprays of that should be a nice little mix, and then you can start playing around with the ratios until you find what works best for you.

You said you were looking for social/buffering type mixes, so in that case I'd leave the Androsterone and Androstenone out of your mix, and use your Alpha Androstenol/Androstadienone mix alone and in conjunction with more sexual or respect type products.
04-20-2012 8:20 AM
Thanks given by idontknow
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

04-20-2012 6:51 PM

(04-20-2012 1:52 AM)Scamophobe Wrote:  @dbot Hmm where are you getting these concentrates in DPG?

Actually wont be getting the Wingman because I dont need a tropical specific mix, or a scented one. Scent of Eros and New Pheromone Additive seemed to go well with my D&G "the one" scent.. so I'd like to stick with only that as the scent..I wish the wingman products had better descriptions..Im curious about the elements, and what makes them different from the Label and Lab series line...

Maybe its just time to play with some single molecules.. I found a/Beta Androstenol, Androsterone, and Androstanone(some say Androstenone though.Same thing?) single molecule all in DPG. From Androtics,True Phero, and Love Scent ..Any other sites?
-Seems Love Scent Fab 4 chem set is a good deal. Idk what dosage an eye dropper gives per drop if its "Concentration 1mg/ml with total pheromone 5 mg"[5ml bottle]...Any clues?
-Nice that Androtics has mcgs per spray options. Just dont like sprays.lol
If the eye dropper tops give me around 7-10mcgs per drop that'd be nice.Then I could try 7-10mcgs of each single molecule as a base to adjust from.

Excuse me if it sounds like I'm being extra picky and shooting down suggestions...I truely do appreciate the feed back.Its helping me narrow things down..

Who is this Gary with DPG stuff, which company?

Garry is the owner of Liquid Alchemy. He has high quality products, as well he also provides great (personal) customer service via email.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-20-2012 6:51 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

04-20-2012 10:19 PM

(04-20-2012 2:25 AM)Scamophobe Wrote:  I did some searching..Seems Androstanone and Androstenone are related, but not the same.. I was looking through the love scent forum regarding the chem sets..And I'm guessing the love scent eye dropper gives closer to 20-30mcgs per drop@ the 1mg/ml concentration, 40-50drops per mL...Am I correct on these?

Androstanone is much friendlier and far less likely to give negative hits. Many people use it in small doses to help smooth out androstenone, but it works reasonably well in larger doses for carrying the 'alpha' portion of a mix in social situations.

[Image: Example.jpg]
04-20-2012 10:19 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

04-22-2012 3:00 PM

(04-19-2012 3:13 PM)dbot Wrote:  Personally, my go-to oil-based social is Alpha Androstenol & Beta Androstenol concentrates that I have in DPG. I use a drop (~32mcg) of each and I'm good to go for hours. Mixes easily with any other products, since it's so simple, and you can play around with different ratios of the two for different effects.

So that dose isn't too high then? I bought a.nol and b-nol in DPG too when TP had one of their sales. Mine are 12.5 mg in 10 ml, so the dose per drop is even higher (44.6 according to TP:s own customization page). Should I dilute it or try straight drops as it is now?

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
04-22-2012 3:00 PM
Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-22-2012 8:54 PM

damn..I thought the chem set was in DPG..oops!!..Although I asked for a free atomizer in the order comments section, and then sent a separate message saying I meant roll-on:in case it was to thick to spray. They replied to my comment edit, and didn't mention that it was in alcohol and not that oily...Granted they don't know what else I'm mixing it with, the wording made it obvious I needed an applicator to be used exclusively w/ the chemset...Least I thought it was obvious.lol

I looked up the Monolaurin pellets. But I didn't see anything that looked tailored to being a fixative..Just pellets tailored to being a dietary supplement...Is that the only way Monolaurin is commercially available- as a nutritional supplement? Or am I looking in the wrong place?..

If I use my cologne as a fixative, can I use the diffusion rate of the colognes' fragrance as an approximation to the pheromone diffusion rate? In other words if the cologne smell generally last 4-5hr; then will the pheromones mixed in last that same amount of time?
Idk what fixative D&G/most colognes use, so I'm clueless as to whether it'll fixate a pheromone molecule as well as it fixates whichever molecules give it its' fragrance...
04-22-2012 8:54 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

04-22-2012 11:54 PM

@Jolly - That dose should be fine. Keep in mind that with the diffusion rate being so much slower in oil, the effective mcg/hour is also much lower.

@Scamophobe - The Lauricidin monolaurin pellets sold as a nutritional supplement are the ones. I doubt the manufacturers have any clue people are using it as a fragrance fixative. Works a treat, though. As for using your fragrances as diluent, it's really tough to say how well or poorly phero diffusion will be affected. Probably a lot of variation there depending on the ingredients in the particular fragrance. You can always add 2 pellets of monolaurin per 5mL of solution and see if it helps. In my experience, it works very well.
04-22-2012 11:54 PM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper

Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-24-2012 12:32 AM

Products arrived..I'm diggin the very simple pharmaceutical type of label...no flash or pizazz.. Just the bizness.. Almost scared to play with em w/ out protective eyewear, a lab coat and nearby eye rinse.They look like some legit chemset..lol..Roommate's gonna think I'm cooking up some meth or something...Mosking

- also came w/ 4 free gel packs: Edge, Scent of Eros , Alter Ego,Chikara..one free roll-on..hats off to love-scent for that!.Hi

@dbot..Might I ask if you dont mind, how did you came to the conclusion/choice of using monolaurin as a fixative?
It seems DPG is quite cheap..Found 16ozs for 8 bucks..

In your opinion is monolaurin better as a fix?
04-24-2012 12:32 AM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
469 thanks in 201 posts

04-24-2012 2:27 AM

Quote:I doubt the manufacturers have any clue people are using it as a fragrance fixative.

They ought to by now since the distributor rep popped up here on forum briefly ;)
Tacitus spoke about monolaurin some time back, but discovery/rediscovery may be original with dbot, I don't know.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012 2:28 AM by Pheroquirk.)
04-24-2012 2:27 AM
Thanks given by dbot
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

04-24-2012 11:16 AM

Ah that's right they did! I bet it was surprising for them to find out! Big Grin

@Scamophobe - I can't take credit for discovering monolaurin's fixative properties. It was Tacitus who originally suggested this, at least into the phero community. In my tests, DPG doesn't really seem to do much of anything as a fixative, at least not at less than like 20% total volume. Monolaurin is much better.

You can read about how I tested this and .
04-24-2012 11:16 AM
Thanks given by wiserd, eyeofra

Share This Thread