Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List all AV combos here
Sunkapri1220
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: List all AV combos here
09-15-2019 2:41 PM

(09-02-2019 10:08 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  I usually apply on neck and wrists. However, I'm not too experienced so you know, that might not be the ideal application points!

Is your Voodoo WITH or WITHOUT the witchy shit?
09-15-2019 2:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: List all AV combos here
01-11-2020 9:58 AM

i think i had 3 sprays taboo, 2 drops swoon, 2 drops AV and maybe a touch of DP.
i was in a festival so i threw some shit on me, dont remember exactly.

went for a walk with friends, they encountered 2 girls they know and started talking to them.
very quickly, one of the girls they knew and i started talking, the talking turned very fast to a hug that lasted for a solid minute or more.
the convo between my friends and her friend had stopped and they wanted to keep going.
the other girl came to the girl that was hugging me (after waiting a bit) and told her she wants to keep going.
so the girl that was hugging me told her not to interrupt her while shes hitting on me.

we talked for one more minute and said goodbye, and each carried with hes friends.
she told me she will be VERY happy to see me later.
now i came to the festival without a tent so fuck yeah!!! things are going well (it was maybe 3 hours since my arrival).

i encountered her later that night and she couldnt keep her hands off me.
i was about to ask her if i can sleep in her tent for the night and she said yes on my second word and grabbed me and took me there.
by far the easiest sex i had, she just wanted to fuck me from the very second she saw me, and she wasnt trying to hide it.

shes pretty cute, by far the best pair of tits i have ever seen, really, marvelous.
i believe she is also the oldest woman i have ever slept with.
i didnt ask for her age but i would give her 40.

damn those older ladys dont play around, fucking love it.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 10:01 AM by Hombre.)
01-11-2020 9:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread