Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List all AV combos here
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: List all AV combos here
09-02-2019 10:46 AM

(09-02-2019 10:08 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  I usually apply on neck and wrists. However, I'm not too experienced so you know, that might not be the ideal application points!

ALL pulse points works. Clapping

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-02-2019 10:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-03-2019 5:18 PM

(09-02-2019 5:06 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  2d AV + 2d Voodoo + 4-6d Nude is a solid panty dropper for me. Depending on the situation (vide) I might either add Imprint or Dirty Primitive

Thanks for that one - it certainly hits mature women very hard and fast..! Smile
09-03-2019 5:18 PM

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-03-2019 6:38 PM

I read in another thread that AV+New Pheromone Additive has gotten quite a few negative responses. Basically all the women want to hook up with everyone but you! I think New Pheromone Additive is pretty much Androstenone or at least Androstenone heavy, so I'd be weary of AV+DP because I believe DP is just Androstenone and Cops.
09-03-2019 6:38 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-03-2019 7:09 PM

Depends on your/her age - a woman’s liking for androstenone and status-attraction more generally goes away-up as she ages, particularly once out of her 30s and at my age, I need all the Androstenone help I can get!

Even better, her pal was an early 30s Asian and she showed every desire to get as far away from me as possible, which resulted in her being virtually abandoned in favour of me, until she buzzed-off to their hotel.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 7:14 PM by polarvoid.)
09-03-2019 7:09 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-03-2019 7:56 PM

(09-03-2019 5:18 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  Thanks for that one - it certainly hits mature women very hard and fast..! Smile

You ran that, huh, P? Mature women age range?

Did you post your finds anywhere? Girl witch

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-03-2019 7:56 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2019 12:36 PM

Yes mid 40s I’d say, fit, attractive and in town for a big tech trade fair. Took about fifteen minutes before she made no bones about what she wanted, which was fine by me!

Zeroed straight-in on me and more or less abandoned her colleague. Colleague was Asian/younger and looked seriously uncomfortable about me.

She came back the next night and bombed-out of a client reception to head-off with me. She wants to keep hooking-up on the two or three times a year she’s up here for business.

I’m thinking about it. Smile

No, I’ve no journal going just now - mainly post here or PXS but for now, taking my time and gaining experience with a new range of mones
09-05-2019 12:36 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-06-2019 12:01 AM

(09-05-2019 12:36 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  Yes mid 40s I’d say, fit, attractive and in town for a big tech trade fair. Took about fifteen minutes before she made no bones about what she wanted, which was fine by me!

Zeroed straight-in on me and more or less abandoned her colleague. Colleague was Asian/younger and looked seriously uncomfortable about me.

She came back the next night and bombed-out of a client reception to head-off with me. She wants to keep hooking-up on the two or three times a year she’s up here for business.

No, I’ve no journal going just now - mainly post here or PXS but for now, taking my time and gaining experience with a new range of mones

Curious to know your application points for each product, P?

Mucho thanks! Bye

09-06-2019 12:01 AM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-06-2019 7:33 AM

(09-03-2019 5:18 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  Thanks for that one - it certainly hits mature women very hard and fast..! Smile

(09-05-2019 12:36 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  Yes mid 40s I’d say, fit, attractive and in town for a big tech trade fair. Took about fifteen minutes before she made no bones about what she wanted, which was fine by me!

Glad it worked! I'm 25 and never really hit on women older than me, so I don't have much experience. I just don't generally feel the attraction (yet!). Recently I was out with a friend though, and while outside in the smoking area, my friend was hitting on this woman. She was waay out of his league - quite a famous singer, older than him, and married Help He wasn't aware of any of that (I hope lol), but I helped him out Friends She was with a friend, around 38 I would say, and I engaged her and flirted with her. She was good looking, and I would for sure be interested if I wasn't in a relationship - and not only for the intrigue of being with a cougar. Anyway, by the end of the night, this poor woman was clearly wanting to go home with me. I felt bad, but I also kept thinking that this combo was driving the attraction to a large extent. I don't have much else experience with flirting with cougars, but I have experienced a few DITHL-type of effects with older women when I wear it.
09-06-2019 7:33 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-06-2019 1:28 PM

(09-06-2019 12:01 AM)MMM Wrote:  Curious to know your application points for each product, P?

Mucho thanks! Bye

AV went on my neck, each side, below but following my jawline.

Nude went on the sides of my neck, between collar (I was wearing shirt and tie) and ears.

Voodoo went beside the Nude but further round to the back of my neck - furthest from my nose because despite its effectiveness, I really do not get-on with the scent.

DP - bang in the middle of my throat.

Next-up I’ll try it with NA and only introduce the DP if I’m not getting OD responses. I don’t have a lot of Nude and I don’t want to get into the position of buying Nude, NA and NAG if I can help it..!

Tonight I’m doing it with Brute instead of DP, just for the shits and giggles - and because it is the last night of that trade fair and the delegates/stand girls will be hitting the town big-time!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 1:30 PM by polarvoid.)
09-06-2019 1:28 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-09-2019 4:37 AM

(09-06-2019 7:33 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  Glad it worked! I'm 25 and never really hit on women older than me, so I don't have much experience.

She was not an older woman to me...!

And she was tidy and physically fit, despite her age.
09-09-2019 4:37 AM

Share This Thread