Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

8 users browsing this thread: (5 members, 2 of whom are invisible, and 3 guests).
Blade, bored4life, paradigmshift

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LiquidPheromones.com???
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 330
Thanks received:
742 thanks in 314 posts

RE: LiquidPheromones.com???
07-03-2013 4:29 PM

I think we should start up a review thread for liquid pheromones' products. That way, we could compare/contrast their products against pheromoneXS's.

Every review would be like... "this products reminds me of something. Can't quite put my finger on it..." Sarcastic hand

Sounds like liquidpheromones.com is for those poor saps that don't manage to find their way to pherotruth.
07-03-2013 4:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 291
Thanks received:
894 thanks in 335 posts

07-03-2013 4:33 PM

Come on Guys, when you buy a supermarket brand, you really thing you're buying a product made by the supermarket? I for one thank God AD setup a site where I can get A314 and a bottle of Turn Up The Heat for 69.99 blowkiss

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Best all around Product or Combo
1. Nude Alpha
2. A314+Alpha7
3. NPA+A1
4.Tigers Juice
5. WM-Black Label+P83
6. True Charisma + None
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 4:37 PM by kmacc45.)
07-03-2013 4:33 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 294
Thanks received:
420 thanks in 179 posts

07-03-2013 4:38 PM

(07-03-2013 4:33 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Come on Guys, when you buy a supermarket brand, you really thing you're buying a product made by the supermarket?

That sort of comparison is a bit of a stretch, especially when, as thundr pointed out:

(07-03-2013 3:01 PM)thundr Wrote:  What I thought was extremely coincidental is the failure to recognize the difference between allo and alpha thdoc which either appears in almost every product. Obviously they took a page from the xs handbook in not knowing both those molecules are the same friggin thing.

So whats going on?

Have we all forgotten the epic discussion that took place last fall that culminated in the admission by two vendors, including Steve, that both are the same?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Allo-THDOC?...allo+thdoc

Why would he continue to act as if that never happened and continue to use both terms?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 4:39 PM by Curiosity.)
07-03-2013 4:38 PM
Thanks given by thundr, halo0073

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 330
Thanks received:
742 thanks in 314 posts

07-03-2013 4:40 PM

When I go to Starbucks, I don't expect to drive a couple of blocks away to find the same drink selling for 50% cheaper. And thanks to all my fellow pherotruthers, that won't be a problem for me.
07-03-2013 4:40 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2058
Thanks received:
879 thanks in 421 posts

07-03-2013 4:56 PM

Its branding. Wanted to see if my login at xs works on this site. For all you know those are test prices. Wait til steve chimes in. We use the xs site.

The site responds on my iphone better than the xs site.

Lets see what he says.

Nope. Login doesnt work.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 4:57 PM by paradigmshift.)
07-03-2013 4:56 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2423
Thanks received:
4594 thanks in 869 posts

07-03-2013 5:15 PM

I could care less how the guy runs his business or prices he charges. He doesn't get a dime from me so it doesn't matter what he does. This is a review forum and im reviewing a newly discovered site that just happens to be a fishook for noobs. Im just stating my opinion that adding 30 bucks to cohesion and calling it liquid comfort solidifies my decision to not deal with xs. There again, my opinion. But he doesn't need my cash, he gets plenty from the drooling sheep lined up at his door for the newest great groundbreaking product drop.. until the next newest groundbreaking product.

Curi, ppl forgot about that thread bc remember the thread ended with allo thdoc acts different than the alpha thdoc that Chris sells. You didn't know that tylenol bought from walmart acts totally different than tylenol purchased from walgreens? But that's all old news and a new herd of sheep.

Not trying to bash anything but it just seems like a shitty direction mones seem to be travelling in with these vendors. AD has always been shady, true jacked up prices, The impi red bullshit. New np.a supposedly being the same when its clearly not. I don't care how ppl run their biz but me as the CONSUMER pays attention and directs my finances as I see fit. I expect that from anyone.

I guess integrity and honesty is all talk in this business no matter how well its sold or worded. I was once told long ago listen less to what ppl say and watch more what they do.

I guess I'm a negative hater for calling something that quacks a duck and lately the vendors are quacking a storm. I'm fine with that bc its my cash I deal with and my opinion.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-03-2013 5:15 PM
Thanks given by Dafixisin, halo0073, Curiosity, sityslicker1, Ozee, bored4life
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2058
Thanks received:
879 thanks in 421 posts

07-03-2013 6:02 PM

Well the posts on their facebook page star 4/3 so its been out for about three months now.

So not a test site since there are posted promotion coupons.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
07-03-2013 6:02 PM

alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
535 thanks in 313 posts

07-03-2013 7:25 PM

Lets not throw all kinds of accusations out there. Some people make mones for other vendors don't forget and this could be the case here. I think people are basically making shit up an then getting mad about it before all the facts are in.

Sounds a little premature

All the excitement and calling people sheep and whatnot.

If she bites you did it right.
07-03-2013 7:25 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2423
Thanks received:
4594 thanks in 869 posts

07-03-2013 9:15 PM

Mad? I don't remember reading any posts that were mad. I see a bunch of members kicking around ideas. Mad would be if I bought a product from there then joined ptruth just to find out ppl were reviewing the exact same product for much less $. If being cautious with my hard earned money against smoke and mirror routines is "mad" then so be it. I'm not big on being a branding test subject.

No one is making anything up but I don't see any other vendors selling their product under different names on a different site for higher prices. If you have so much faith in it then you be the one to fork out the cash and buy something from there and let us know how different it is. I'm sure it will be the same difference between allo and alpha thdoc.. "but I bought it from a different site so it performs differently." I've heard that line a few times already.

Sheep. Yup I was a bit off on that one. Allow me to correct. Pavlov's dogs would be a bit more appropriate.
Once upon a time in the early 1900s this dude named Ivan Pavlov won a Nobel prize for noticing a psychological response. He observed his dogs began to salivate before food was even placed in their mouths. Nearly all cognitive functioning stopped at the presence of food during this time.

Nearly 50% of this forum waits on edge for the next "miracle" product or is content with basking in hype over existing product. Bulk of reviews are centered on hype rather than actual result. Content is repeated over and over, 20 threads a week are created for the same product, cheerleading is at an all time high from ppl championing a brand instead of actually reviewing the product honestly.

But I'm sure none of this affects review validity. Nah.

My opinion.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 9:26 PM by thundr.)
07-03-2013 9:15 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, DGamer, halo0073, bored4life
BBear
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-03-2013 9:26 PM

This is PheroTRUTH. So, I would like to know the TRUTH.
Is Steve O selling his products under 2 different labels?
The web pages/products are so similar.

Which products are better? Or are they the same.
If they are the same, why the different pricing?
The questions just keep coming until we know the truth.
07-03-2013 9:26 PM

Share This Thread