Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Life hacks… life's little cheat codes.
SuperJoy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Life hacks… life's little cheat codes.
06-03-2015 7:33 PM

I'll admit it, after class, homework, retail work, working out, parties, and banging random young women I spent a large amount of my college years smoking weed and playing GTA San Andreas. My buddy and I would get into these arguments about using cheat codes or not. I’m no purist. Let’s F some stuff up, pass a level, and smoke some more. I always remember wishing I could just spawn a jetpack when I was late for class. Why can’t real life have cheat codes?

I’m starting to think that life does have some cheat code. One just has to look for them and have the intestinal fortitude to implement them. Recently I’m starting to look at pheromones and subliminal as total cheat codes. Maybe not perfect but totally useful ways to bypass normal limits.

So I got to thinking. While I’m waiting to learn pheromone (and post some reports) maybe I could pass on some of the little things that I’ve tested out and seem to be way better than conventional wisdom. I’m hoping some of you jump in and we can make a list of shortcuts for life. Let’s try to stay on point to experiences we have had for ourselves. Actual field reports, tried and tested. I have some complex ones that are out there but I think I will start with one that I have been testing for the past two weeks.

I’ve been working one, a homemade toothpaste. I know, I know boring, but hear me out. Looks are important in life. Hygiene falls under that. I got sick of the crap that’s in toothpaste so I finally got around to making my own. I really think it's superior to buying toothpaste.

Bob’s Mills Baking Soda
Hydrogen Peroxide (h2o2 3%)
Coconut OIl
Peppermint essential oil.

That’s it. Couple of Tbls of BS, couple MLs of h2o2, one tbls of oil, a few drops of peppermint and add more BS to get the paste you want. My first two batches were a bit rough but I'm loving it now. I tastes ok, not frothy, somewhat gritty, but man up, its better. Why? It's cheaper, about .25 for a week or so. The time it takes to make it is under a minute. Probably about the time it takes to walk down that aisle in the store. My teeth feel like they don’t get dirty or grimy as fast. Best of all my teeth are whitening...women love this. I'm pretty sure h2o2 is used in the over the counter whitening strips that are $30-50 a pop. No need. Just make you own! Give it a try!

So what you got? What do you do that is unconventional but totally awesome. Can be anything, household, pheromone mix, health, cars, whatever...just as long as you have great results!
06-03-2015 7:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Life hacks… life's little cheat codes.
06-08-2015 11:09 PM

I roast my own coffee (sweetmarias.com is a good source) and I brew my own beer (local shop that sells most grains, malts, hops and yeasts).

Brewing is tedious, but satisfying...especially when it is good.

my $.02
06-08-2015 11:09 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-11-2015 2:17 PM

(06-08-2015 11:09 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I roast my own coffee (sweetmarias.com is a good source) and I brew my own beer (local shop that sells most grains, malts, hops and yeasts).

Brewing is tedious, but satisfying...especially when it is good.

my $.02

Thats awesome man! I have this buddy thats a comp. engineer of some sort. He built a fully automated computer driven brew set up in his basement. I don't drink but tasted it... like nectar of the gods!
06-11-2015 2:17 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-13-2015 12:55 PM

This is another big one for me...yet seems so simple. Water!

I used to think I drank a lot of water. Yet I was dehydrated looking back. If you drink a lot of soda or energy drinks. Trust me, youre dehydrated. Here is something I started doing a few months back that I found a huge increase in energy and overall health in less than a week. I had a massive kidney stone and needed to flush my body out after a surgery but heres what I did. This is based in ayurvedic medicine and has thousands of years of history. Try it for a week... its super easy.

I started waking up two hours earlier than I had been.

First thing in the morning I drink, somewhat quickly, about 40oz of fresh clean water.

I don't start breakfast for more than two hours!!

what this does is allows you body to flush and hydrate. One should always break a fast with water. Up until you eat you body thinks its suppose to flush things out. Once you start in with food it doesn't flush the same.

Give it a try and report you finding. I noticed an impact almost immediately but I was ailing somewhat too. Smile
06-13-2015 12:55 PM

moe

Rep Post

06-13-2015 2:11 PM

I've been doing Intermittent fasting since last September. I skip breakfast, so I break my fast with water. I have not noticed any impact. I guess you only feel positive effects if your diet is somewhat bad to start with and it includes those soda and energy drinks you mentioned

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

06-13-2015 2:11 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-13-2015 2:43 PM

(06-13-2015 2:11 PM)moe Wrote:  I've been doing Intermittent fasting since last September. I skip breakfast, so I break my fast with water. I have not noticed any impact. I guess you only feel positive effects if your diet is somewhat bad to start with and it includes those soda and energy drinks you mentioned

M.

I think this is about right - I've never had any problems with this, and I eat incredibly well. Although I've never tried intermittent fasting.

Intermittent sleep deprivation is a good one I've tried, though. Supposedly it can help with depression (I wasn't depressed at the time and haven't been since) and I can confirm there is some nootropic effect in the days after. It seems occasional sleep deprivation is best for ideal health - perhaps once a month.

Nootropics are a big one for me - I always like to be the smartest one in the room. Being eidetic + adding nootropics on top of that seems to make this possible. Hoping to try N-acetyl Semax Amidate, N-acetyl Selank, and P12 with low-dose psychedelics here soon. I've tried many nootropics, but I think a separate thread is best for that. There was a nootropic thread here in the past, dead for some time. I might post there.
06-13-2015 2:43 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-17-2015 12:44 PM

(06-13-2015 2:11 PM)moe Wrote:  I've been doing Intermittent fasting since last September.

I've been doing a version of this too. I only eat carbs in an 8 hour window. I eat fats and protein for b-fast. I don't have weight issues and eat really clean... but I have noticed that my blood sugar throughout the day is much much better.

(06-13-2015 2:43 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Nootropics are a big one for me - I always like to be the smartest one in the room. Being eidetic + adding nootropics on top of that seems to make this possible. Hoping to try N-acetyl Semax Amidate, N-acetyl Selank, and P12 with low-dose psychedelics here soon. I've tried many nootropics, but I think a separate thread is best for that. There was a nootropic thread here in the past, dead for some time. I might post there.

Nice, thank you. I've played around with Alpha Brain by Onnit. Works but isnt mind blowing. Which ones have you had the most success with?
06-17-2015 12:44 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-17-2015 1:17 PM

(06-17-2015 12:44 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I've been doing a version of this too. I only eat carbs in an 8 hour window. I eat fats and protein for b-fast. I don't have weight issues and eat really clean... but I have noticed that my blood sugar throughout the day is much much better.

(06-13-2015 2:43 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Nootropics are a big one for me - I always like to be the smartest one in the room. Being eidetic + adding nootropics on top of that seems to make this possible. Hoping to try N-acetyl Semax Amidate, N-acetyl Selank, and P12 with low-dose psychedelics here soon. I've tried many nootropics, but I think a separate thread is best for that. There was a nootropic thread here in the past, dead for some time. I might post there.

Nice, thank you. I've played around with Alpha Brain by Onnit. Works but isnt mind blowing. Which ones have you had the most success with?

Hope you guys don't mind me weighing in.....

Alpha Brain

Tried the original with great results, but the new formula does zilch for me.........strange. Onnit makes some decent products, but they have had some issues with there track record when it comes to marketing. They also carried Bulletproof Coffee from outed scam artist Dave Asprey, although they made him change some of the misleading labeling on the product packaging.

IF is nothing short of incredible if you have any inflammation related issues. Hot then Cold showers is also very helpful (not the same as just cold).

Most people in the nootropic community have opted for Modafinil (limitless drug) or other scheduled substances, as the standard stacks are just not all that potent yet. It's the difference between synthetic cannabis and the real thing. Having said that I tried Phenibut (legal supplement) and it's really close to script opioids especially at high doses, but highly addictive (it's like a low level alcohol buzz for 24hrs followed by anti-anxiety for another 24-Great for sex and I assume a miracle drug for approach anxiety).

Just my $.02 Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-17-2015 1:17 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-17-2015 4:08 PM

(06-17-2015 12:44 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  

Low-dose psychedelics, by far. LSD, Psilocybin, DOx, 2C-x, various other tryptamines, etc. especially 5-MeO-MiPT. Of course, all of these are highly illegal (but used in a legal context, in my case.)

Coluracetam and PRL-8-53 was another one. Modafinil is pretty good, but it cancels out the effects of stimulants for the most part, as well as psychedelics, low-dose or otherwise. Hydrafinil is about as good as Modafinil when it comes to nootropic properties, but it's slightly sedating without the use of a stimulant.

Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide is another one I've had mild success with, but tolerance builds quickly. To prevent this tolerance, I use my favorite overall nootropic, Methylene Blue, at just 200mcg. Highly recommend this stuff - MB runs for about $15-20 for a supply that'll last you a minimum of 10 years, assuming you make it yourself. Pre-made versions are quite a bit more expensive.

Alpha Brain is a mix of a variety of mediocre components. I wouldn't recommend even taking a second look at it, unless you're looking for mild nootropic properties. Even MB on its own beats out that stuff *by far,* and at under 0.00001% the price!

@TheLaw That's because most people don't know what to look for. There are many of us, myself included, who have far surpassed the Modafinil-based stacks without using Modafinil. The common racetams are mediocre to fairly good at best - the less common racetams and the racerams are a much better bet. Unifiram, Sunifiram, Coluracetam, Fasoracetam, etc.
06-17-2015 4:08 PM
moe

Rep Post

06-17-2015 5:09 PM

I've tried piracetam and noopept with no luck. With that said, would you recommend either Coluracetam or Modafinil, or they are likely to have zero effects on me?

cheers
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC