Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Life hacks… life's little cheat codes.
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1975
Thanks received:
2260 thanks in 1300 posts

RE: Life hacks… life's little cheat codes.
06-17-2015 4:46 PM

(06-17-2015 4:09 PM)moe Wrote:  I've tried piracetam and noopept with no luck. With that said, would you recommend either Coluracetam or Modafinil, or they are likely to have zero effects on me?

cheers
M.

Piracetam is only a weak AMPAkine, but it works for me. Having said that, I can't possibly predict how you might react to a substance. Coluracetam is worth a shot, but don't expect any guarantees. Beyond that, Unifiram and Sunifiram look especially intriguing - those two are on my to-try list.
06-17-2015 4:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by moe
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 23 posts

06-17-2015 5:48 PM

Bliss + Phenibut would make a great combo, but test each separately lol.

I am fond of Noopept, 20mg 5 days a week is what I do. I used to think it didn't do much but when I stopped for about 10 days and really noticed the difference. Phenibut is taken in low dose twice a month for very socially anxious situations only 300-600mg 4-6hrs before, do not give a ****, heard in high dose it's good for party, party, but never tried.

Testosterone boosting has been without a doubt the best hack I have ever found.

SWIM has tried Ayahuasca quite a few times, highly rewarding, buyer beware.
06-17-2015 5:48 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-17-2015 7:32 PM

(06-17-2015 5:48 PM)phero hacker Wrote:  Bliss + Phenibut would make a great combo, but test each separately lol.

I am fond of Noopept, 20mg 5 days a week is what I do. I used to think it didn't do much but when I stopped for about 10 days and really noticed the difference. Phenibut is taken in low dose twice a month for very socially anxious situations only 300-600mg 4-6hrs before, do not give a ****, heard in high dose it's good for party, party, but never tried.

Testosterone boosting has been without a doubt the best hack I have ever found.

SWIM has tried Ayahuasca quite a few times, highly rewarding, buyer beware.

I use low-dose Clonazepam every couple of days, and on occasion Bliss with it. It works well enough, though if we're talking about SAD, Odyssey is an even better mix (the two can be combined as well.)
06-17-2015 7:32 PM

phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 23 posts

06-17-2015 8:40 PM

Yeah Odyssey is a big priority for me when funds allow.

What is their best resource for this Methyl Blue you speak of? Ty
06-17-2015 8:40 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-18-2015 1:29 PM

(06-17-2015 8:40 PM)phero hacker Wrote:  Yeah Odyssey is a big priority for me when funds allow.

What is their best resource for this Methyl Blue you speak of? Ty

I prefer Ricca Chemical:

Beyond this, you'll need a bulb dropper bottle and something to dilute it in. My preferred dose is 200mcg, but you can go as low as 60mcg if you like. In fact, even 50ng worked well for me - just not nearly as well as 200mcg.
06-18-2015 1:29 PM
Thanks given by phero hacker
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 158 posts

06-19-2015 5:09 PM

I forgot about this thread, was going to contribute as post #3 and now it became even more interesting thanks to Ekscentra.

You call it Life Hacks, I call it "underground knowledge". Things that if you tell someone about it, they would tell you it's non-sense. Things that are better if you keep them yourself and enjoy the benefits.
Currently, my only three are:

1) Subliminal (Alpha Male 6 by Subliminal Shop)
2) Pheromones
3) Kratom

I have mentioned these points to close friends and their reply was negative as I have expected.

1) Subliminal, my friend wasn't negative but he doubted whether stuff like that really works.
As for my experience, I feel that I can put my foot down more than I used to. I also feel more confidence while walking. I feel a bit less self-conscious about my looks before leaving home (I think I have some level of BDD). However, I feel I became more anti-social. I'm not really interested in communicating. In fact, I sometimes feels anxious about it; I guess social anxiety..

2) Pheromones: I told the brother of the guy above. They are both close friends of mine. He also isn't a believer. Yet, when I told him once to spray as he would have nothing to lose, he wasn't sure whether he wanted to do so. So basically, the fact that he was afraid of trying is a sign that a part of him is saying "they could work"; yet verbally, he was negative about pheromones.
Their effects on me? I have seen results but they are useless if you are not communicating with people and this is my case due to what I have stated in point 1.

3) Kratom: I have been taking it for 5 weeks now. Almost everyday. I told a friend about it while they were still being shipped. So I have told him what I will start consuming when they arrive. The only reason I have done so is because he smokes marijuana everyday and I have noticed how it makes him (and my other friend who smokes everyday) de-motivated and lazy in life. They don't have a vision. Since Kratom has different strains; slow strains being one. I thought it would give similar effects so he could use it as an alternative. I didn't tell him he should take it. I simply told him what I'm about to consume and his reply was: "What is that?....I don't know man, sounds fishy. I wouldn't take it". These are the non-sayers.
My experience: I'm really liking it. Even though I mentioned weed, I don't consider kratom as a drug at all. In fact, I would hate to label like that because I wouldn't feel comfortable taking it otherwise. I become more social, happy and optimistic after each dose. I feel like the person who I was before my chronic depression. When I order anything at a coffee place or a restaurant, I talk with a good projection and with a smile. Before kratom, I always had this serious face, with a low voice (because I was too lazy to raise my voice) and it was always quick as in "Hi, I want X, bye" ; no small talk , no thing. Now, however, I'm talking comfortably. I have noticed that clerks don't ask me to repeat anymore. So yes, I really like it, and I'm still experimenting. However, I'm hoping a subliminal would make me change instead of Kratom; as it's kind of a crutch.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
06-19-2015 5:09 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, meme371
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-19-2015 5:20 PM

Kratom *is* a drug. It's akin to taking Codeine for social anxiety. While it can help, it'll catch up with you eventually. The potential for addiction is roughly equivalent to Codeine (subjectively), and though it has other benefits, it's still an opiate. I'd suggest N-acetyl Selank for a non-addicting alternative. I haven't tested it yet, but it was invented as an anxiolytic agent, and is supposedly one of the most powerful nootropics out there right now, second only to Semax/N-acetyl Semax Amidate. It affects sigma receptors, stimulating endorphins, rather than the mu opiate receptors, as Kratom does. Sigma agonists lack the potential for addiction - mu opiate agonists do not.
06-19-2015 5:20 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, meme371

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
261 thanks in 158 posts

06-19-2015 5:48 PM

I have read about it in a couple of places and they all say that kratom is often mislabeled as an opiate; while it is not. They also mentioned how it could be compared to morphone. I honestly forgot where I have them read that. It could be from Facebook group or articles. I also can't discuss back about this subject due to my limited English so whenever I read technical terms, I would understand the message but I can't retain the words.

I was going to Google for each product you have mentioned in your previous posts. I was saving money to buy Modafinil but it seems you suggest a better and cheaper product. But you have mentioned a couple and it's hard to tell which one do you recommend overall. Basically, if I was interested in modafinil, which one would you recommend instead? Methylene Blue? I'm looking for something to help me focused for hours on a project and not be distracted. A tunnel focus you could say. Currently, I'm taking DMAE which is a cheap supplement and I'm liking it. I don't know if it's considered a nootropic.

Current Stash

06-19-2015 5:48 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1345 thanks in 542 posts

06-19-2015 6:50 PM

I was into all the racetams a year ago, love to try new hacks and pleasant to see that we are all like minded. Personality type really that drives us to mones and self improvements in that respect.

Normal people would just tell you to go work out, eat a hearty meal and get good sleep.
Works but we strive for more.

I'm amazed that all my phero freinds are interested in many of the things I am. But alas, that's what brings us together and we have Mark to thank for providing the medium.

For fitness, for the more chunky members, I have discovered a website called leangains which is full of valuable down to earth and sense making information.

I have always worked out but last 15 years I have weighed 235 lbs 6' and somewhat muscular . I'm not opposed to working out but I love to eat drink and fornicate and any other pleasures that I can enjoy. No drugs, just alcohol and barbeque for me.

Following leangains I lost 40 lbs in 6 mos. I cut out drinking though. Put on muscle mass and feel great. I looked great before because I could carry it but think about not having to carry 40 lbs around with you all day long.

Read up on that.

One think I still struggle with is getting a good nights sleep so let's get some hacks on that.

Some of that is because of mones so I have to be careful to scrub. Must be diligent.
06-19-2015 6:50 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, meme371, Macro
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
261 thanks in 158 posts

06-19-2015 9:36 PM

leangean is pretty much intermittent fasting, correct? So when you said you followed leangean, do you mean IF? For some reason, I'm having a hard time with IF now. However, when I did it at the end of 2013, I lost 13lb in 9 weeks; and I was still eating a donut every few days. I didn't feel deprived. Now, however, I feel the need of grabbing sugar all the time. But eating 2-3 meals a day is what I doo. Eating 6 meals a day was impossible; never felt it was a "natural instinct" to follow.

Quote:One think I still struggle with is getting a good nights sleep so let's get some hacks on that.

In what way are you struggling? What do you exactly mean by "good"? Are you waking up middle of the night, or are you always tired when it's wake up? etc.
I have read a couple of books on sleep, few years ago , and I wrote the keypoints of each book on a private message board that I'm a member of. So I will dig for it and copy/paste it here.

Current Stash

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015 9:38 PM by ShadowX114.)
06-19-2015 9:36 PM

Share This Thread