Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

LeafStamp is here too :D

Unregistered

LeafStamp is here too :D
10-08-2009 6:35 AM

Hey guys.

Some of you may know me - others maybe not.

Let's just call me LeafStamp for now. I'm 20, and live in New Zealand. I enjoy using pheromones, and hopefully being on here can help me learn more about this great hobby ;)

Tra la la.

Catch you on the flipside, homeys.
10-08-2009 6:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: LeafStamp is here too :D
10-08-2009 7:13 AM

Hey LeafStamp, Welcome to PheroTruth!

I'm glad you found your way over, and think that you'll quickly find our little corner of the net more open, relaxed and comfortable that the other place.

You can talk about nearly anything here and not have to worry about your posts being edited or censored, as was Gegogi's post where he mentioned resource links were available on our forum, and GWTW's when he mentioned trying to register.

You'll find most of our members used to be very active at pherotalk and are well experienced with Pheromones, but we got tired of the censoring, smoke screens, whining and complaining and seeing some of the most well respected and experienced members disappear, or be chased off.

So, rather than watching these great folks disappear forever because they had nowhere else to go, like MadisonTate and a number of others did, we decided to create a new home and hopefully give people another option, thus was the birth of PheroTruth.com!

Look around, I'm sure you'll see a few familiar names, and maybe even make a few new friends, have fun, and we'll hep yougrow in your new found hobby! [Image: 3.gif]

P.S. I've gone over and grabbed your reps from pherotalk for you, so you'll not miss a beat!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-08-2009 7:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2009 7:21 AM

Hail and Welcome Leafstamp. Lots of old friends and familiar names around here. You've found a great resource to expand your phero-knowlege. Tell us some more about what you already like to use and what products/companies you are interested in researching/trying.

The Androstenone Discussion
10-08-2009 7:21 AM

Unregistered

10-08-2009 7:27 AM

Thanks for the welcome, mark!

I just want to make it clear, though. That I do very much want to stay over at PheroTalk as well! It's a great place (for me, anyway), and I haven't been crossed there. I haven't been around there in a while - so I have missed a lot of the recent goings-on, so I'm almost completely oblivious to them (apart from the posts I went back to read). I'm not picking sides here! Big Grin

I'm rather scientific (blame my degree), and tend to try and have more than one source of information (three is usually the magic number - but it's rather hard to juggle three forum accounts). I know there's some cross-over of members between here and there - but there are also some new people here who are also experienced - and that's who it would be great to experience things from. That's why I'm here!

I do love Androtics, their products, and the way they've treated me and I have no bad things I can say about that company. It is one of the only times when the product, the support, and the customer service of a company has been impeccable. No criticisms at all from this party.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here's to further horizons Smile
10-08-2009 7:27 AM
Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-08-2009 8:00 AM

Hey LeafStamp, we don't want you to pick sides, and would never expect it! Most of our members are still active over there as well, and you'll even find posts from me in the last week.

I was simply citing why this forum was established, and to be honest, venting off a bit of steam.

We're not their competition, in that we are not selling anything, so there's no reason to have to choose one or the other. We just wanted to give everyone an alternative, and a place they could talk about whatever they wanted.

Look around, have fun, and hopefully you'll find you really like the atmosphere here.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-08-2009 8:00 AM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2009 8:17 AM

No worries Leafstamp. No one wants you to draw lines or take sides. Pherotruth is here exactly for the opposite reason. The problem with rose tinted glasses is not discovered until one takes them off. If any of us express disappointment with what we see, it's often because we weren't looking deeply enough to start with. I'm at the front of that line myself!

The Androstenone Discussion
10-08-2009 8:17 AM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

10-08-2009 8:22 AM

Welcome Leafstamp!

You've got a great attitude concerning objective approach to information. I think it's shared by many here.

I do need to set the record straight on something.

(10-08-2009 7:13 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  ...posts being edited or censored, as ... GWTW's when he mentioned trying to register.

I deleted that post myself, as a courtesy to my friends at Androtics. They never mentioned it to me but I saw from posts over here that they would rather not have those references on their site and out of respect for their operation I decided to take it down. It had already served its purpose of communicating with admins here about the spam block that was preventing my joining up.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
10-08-2009 8:22 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

10-08-2009 1:03 PM

Hey Leaf, great to see you made it!![Image: 41.gif]

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
10-08-2009 1:03 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-08-2009 2:28 PM

Hey, Leaf! Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here! [Image: smile.gif]

Everyone here is a free agent with their own objectives, so you'll fit right in. We're not a prisoner of war camp and don't care what other forums you join/belong to. We're simply an alternative place to share and acquire knowledge of pheromones where everyone is free to express themselves as they wish.

I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Bella
10-08-2009 2:28 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-09-2009 2:43 AM

Hey Leafstamp

Welcome aboard. We all still love androtics and pop over to their forum.

There are subjects and products they do not want posted about on there forum and we respect that but wanted a place that we can share more freely about all the products we enjoy. Not being affilated with anyone who sells a product is a plus as well.

No worries, we dont want or expect any members to leave their forum.

Tisha
10-09-2009 2:43 AM

Share This Thread