Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

LeafStamp is here too :D
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: LeafStamp is here too :D
10-09-2009 2:56 AM

Aloha Mr. Leaf! Welcome to the balmy breezes and swaying palms of phero truth. We've small but really good lookin!

I'm still posting at AD but I'm seem to be spending less and less time there. Heck, I still pop in at LoveScent once in a moon (pretty sleepy over there). But, yep, AD just isn't much fun with most of the seasoned members MIA. I just bought a Canon EOS 7D so I'll probably be out shooting for awhile rather than dickin' around on the internet.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
10-09-2009 2:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-09-2009 11:58 AM

Hey LeafStamp! (cool username btw!) Welcome to the partay! like many have said, feel free to post about any product that you love or hate! We'd love to hear about your opinion in different kinds phero products and the great thing is that it wont be monitored.

(10-09-2009 2:56 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  I'll probably be out shooting for awhile rather than dickin' around on the internet.

Good grief...what an image!
10-09-2009 11:58 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-09-2009 8:18 PM

Ah dunno Esmeralda (nice name by the way), methinks you have a naughty imagination! But that's good, you can travel any place your want in your mind, and not get dirty. Comes in handy for those long, dark 'n frickin' cold Canadian winters! Actually I could use a little cold. Honolulu is 87 degrees F and 90% humidity, and my eyes are burning from vog (volcanic gas).

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
10-09-2009 8:18 PM

Share This Thread