Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lay Reports
LukeThighwalker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 2 posts

Lay Reports
07-28-2016 9:59 AM

I've noticed that I haven't seen too many threads dedicated solely to lay reports from pheromones. I mean, we have threads about mones that get girls wet and horny, but what about actually sealing the deal? I think it's something we would ALL be interested in reading.

Share your pheromone lay reports with us (including the mix, dosage, target and whatever other "details" that you wanna include)
07-28-2016 9:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 338
Thanks received:
475 thanks in 248 posts

RE: Lay Reports
07-28-2016 10:19 AM

I've tried to start a similar thread in the past but it never took off. A big problem I have reading through the postings on this forum is that I don't know how easily the guys get laid without pheromones. I vaguely remember reading a guy's lay reports with AV and then it turns out that he easily gets laid without pheromones too. So there was no way to really know how much the AV really helped.
07-28-2016 10:19 AM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 116 posts

07-28-2016 11:20 PM

It may sound trite but a gentlemen should never tell...

That said, there has never been a better time since 1969 to 1981 to get out and try... You have match, plenty of fish, tinder, and craigslist for the truly adventurous and many many more sites and singles clubs.

Frankly dance clubs and coffee shops are a waste of time imho... Unless you run a long game.. Too long to go into why...

If you really want to test the results of lay vs no lay with or without Pheromones cycle timing is everything.

And to get to the heart of it i firmly believe mones accelerate, they dont create sexual encounters... Yeah put some none on in a club and wait til closing and you will be luckier than the average bear now and then, but you are way better off trolling tinder but then you still have to wonder was it just timing or did the mone seal the deal.

I do believe because you can compress the time it takes someone to make up their mind you can get more time on the court so to speak. Honestly i was way less successful before none based stuff.... It was almost impossible for me to close - i would get make out sleep overs... Great if you are in junior high... Six for adults.

The reason you dont see the reports is exactly this: if you are seeing success frequently you probably arent talking about it unless something is wildly different (crazy threesome, triple Os, squirting etc).

Just me speculating.
07-28-2016 11:20 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1861
Thanks received:
1598 thanks in 815 posts

07-29-2016 1:43 AM

@Luke, I see that you are quite new. Welcome. Lay reports are everywhere, but usually in the journals section which is more private. Sometimes explicit descriptions, other times you have to read between the lines. There are also members who don't post lay reports, not because of absence of lays, but they just don't want to. We would also be interested in reading your lay reports.

There are also members who use mones for other purposes, and not necessarily to get laid.

@Metal, plus there are some reports too that would be quite difficult to believe if you follow the trend of that poster's previous posts, and a normal human's capacity for sex during a single period.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
07-29-2016 1:43 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 244
Thanks received:
1565 thanks in 572 posts

07-29-2016 6:38 AM

(07-28-2016 9:59 AM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  I've noticed that I haven't seen too many threads dedicated solely to lay reports from pheromones. I mean, we have threads about mones that get girls wet and horny, but what about actually sealing the deal? I think it's something we would ALL be interested in reading.

Share your pheromone lay reports with us (including the mix, dosage, target and whatever other "details" that you wanna include)

Well....as far as lay reports are concerned you will find that they are few and far, far between.

I disagree with Mars82's assessment that there are members who don't post lay reports or that there are posters who are getting laid so much that they don't post about it.

I think that the honest truth is probably that maybe 5% of guys are getting laid from pheromone use. And I'm not talking about married guys or guys with an SO. Even that number is probably too high.

The pheromone world is filled with people who are shy or socially awkward. They attempt to compensate for a lack of social skills by using signaling scent molecules called pheromones.

Two sprays of Product X does not make up for a lack of knowledge of how to get a woman in bed. Pheromones only assist by signaling that the wearer is (strong or, healthy or youthful or attractive or fertile...).

The technology is just not there yet where you can put on 2 sprays of Product X and get women to swarm around you like honeybees.

Even with pheromones you still need the social skills to close the deal and many here do not have that.
07-29-2016 6:38 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337

Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 325
Thanks received:
357 thanks in 152 posts

07-29-2016 10:44 AM

(07-29-2016 6:38 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Well....as far as lay reports are concerned you will find that they are few and far, far between.

I disagree with Mars82's assessment that there are members who don't post lay reports or that there are posters who are getting laid so much that they don't post about it.

I think that the honest truth is probably that maybe 5% of guys are getting laid from pheromone use. And I'm not talking about married guys or guys with an SO. Even that number is probably too high.

The pheromone world is filled with people who are shy or socially awkward. They attempt to compensate for a lack of social skills by using signaling scent molecules called pheromones.

Two sprays of Product X does not make up for a lack of knowledge of how to get a woman in bed. Pheromones only assist by signaling that the wearer is (strong or, healthy or youthful or attractive or fertile...).

The technology is just not there yet where you can put on 2 sprays of Product X and get women to swarm around you like honeybees.

Even with pheromones you still need the social skills to close the deal and many here do not have that.

@Paradox

I actually agree with some of what you are writing. It makes sense from a "getting laid" perspective with mones advertised for that purpose.

But some folks use mones for other purposes. You may be including that number of folks in your subjective calculation. The only part we have to be careful about is judging without actually knowing people.

Paradox, I think it's not wise to describe the many as not having social skills to get laid. Not everyone has interest in posting about their sex to world. Even if they wanted to, how could they if some folks keep calling them bullshit..etc..etc..

Try PMing some folks if you really want to know about their personal sex life with mones.

I want to ask you to help folks here, not discourage them by pointing out flaws based on what you read, even if its repetitive.

This a great forum. I love it. Lot's of smart and talented people here. Get to know them outside of just a review you disagree with. You will be treated with respect and be respected more. You can lead change about the things you complain about often. Especially with a decent following here.

You have the social skills, use it for positive influence, even for 'Placebo' affected guys like me.

I'm just trying to help you change the pompous tone and encourage a little more empathy. You appear to be judging more folks than necessary for this post topic.

I bet if you sat down in the real world with most of these people you may change your tune about them. If you sat and had a beer with me, you would have a great time laughing your ass off because of personality and wit, not AT me.

Its totally okay and understandable that mone users can have social development concerns, hence the need for pheromones, get a haircut, cologne, make-up, new clothes..etc..etc. It makes sense. If everyone was a PUA, you would less folks in here. They would be out and about in the world spending time with women using majority of their time.

Some guys get laid with or without mones and wish they hadn't done that..... :-)
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 10:46 AM by Androcles.)
07-29-2016 10:44 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Spider-mone
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
582 thanks in 275 posts

07-29-2016 11:52 AM

for me it's more about the people that come on here and claim mones don't work but we get no details of their interactions. a lot of people on here need to work on themselves before they even spray themselves with anything. you can spray on mones and walk around looking like a jackass like Toby in the spiderman clip and then come on here and claim mones don't work. attracting women is more complicated than just spraying liquid on ur neck.

i've stopped using mones for now because I realize that I'm not where I need to be on the inside and mones will and ARE only making it worse. I wear mones that give off a certain vibe but my body language is all wrong.... the way i talk is all wrong for the new sig I'm projecting so I come off as a weirdo and that affects my self esteem and it's a vicious snowball effect. I think this is what happens to many guys on here but they don't want to admit to themselves what the real problem is
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 11:55 AM by Spider-mone.)
07-29-2016 11:52 AM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 325
Thanks received:
357 thanks in 152 posts

07-29-2016 12:46 PM

(07-29-2016 11:52 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  for me it's more about the people that come on here and claim mones don't work but we get no details of their interactions. a lot of people on here need to work on themselves before they even spray themselves with anything. you can spray on mones and walk around looking like a jackass like Toby in the spiderman clip and then come on here and claim mones don't work. attracting women is more complicated than just spraying liquid on ur neck.

i've stopped using mones for now because I realize that I'm not where I need to be on the inside and mones will and ARE only making it worse. I wear mones that give off a certain vibe but my body language is all wrong.... the way i talk is all wrong for the new sig I'm projecting so I come off as a weirdo and that affects my self esteem and it's a vicious snowball effect. I think this is what happens to many guys on here but they don't want to admit to themselves what the real problem is
I understand. Can you start a thread on that? I'll be happy to join in.

My below rant is not directed to you. It's directed to the notion that the community sucks and most guys are lacking skills by a few complaints I'm reading about.

But honestly, if guys feel frustrated with mone users and their epidemic mone reports that are not related to their views they should spend more time on another forum designed about getting laid and how to interact with women or create a forum about getting laid and self help with a small sub section about mones.

The desired expectation from the community I am reading about above is ass backwards.

I thinks it's wrong to go to a pheromone forum and try to expect the users to turn the subject matter into a PUA forum about self-help, personal improvement and shallowness objective in just about getting laid.

People with the experience, elite social skills and knowledge can't be telling people they don't know how to use mones and are just liars and poor reviewers on a PHEROMONE forum, then rant and rave about how bad the community is and not trying to help them. Obviously, the negative strategy is not working! WTF are you using mones for anyways then?

Here is my thoughts on that...

Don't comment on their posts in a negative way or insult them. Start your own thread, let them come to it and read your advice. Be positive as best you can. Be realistic. Let them come and learn from you. It's possible without rubbing people the wrong way. OR answer their question and ask them to read your journal.

Recommend some books, advise, provide examples of life experiences. This is a Pheromone forum. If you think the majority are clueless, what are you doing about it?

If you come here to insult, judge, and grab notorious attention, then you appear insecure and threatened. If you want to be an ass because you can, then you shouldn't be taken seriously and good luck trying to fix your whining about people.

If the next clown posts about a mone doesn't work, no need to insult him/her. Chat privately if you are more interested in why they say that. You might be able to reduce 10 more clowns into normal people by that action. I'll admit, I get frustrated at times too. I too could have responded better.

I know..I know. There are some idiots one hit wonders. But some are real people who can be influenced, educated and can actually help your crusade over time.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 12:56 PM by Androcles.)
07-29-2016 12:46 PM
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 338
Thanks received:
475 thanks in 248 posts

07-29-2016 1:05 PM

(07-29-2016 11:52 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  i've stopped using mones for now because I realize that I'm not where I need to be on the inside and mones will and ARE only making it worse. I wear mones that give off a certain vibe but my body language is all wrong.... the way i talk is all wrong for the new sig I'm projecting so I come off as a weirdo and that affects my self esteem and it's a vicious snowball effect. I think this is what happens to many guys on here but they don't want to admit to themselves what the real problem is

Lol, I've experienced this too. I'll get a great reaction with mones that I would never get without mones from a girl I approach. Then when I'm not congruent with the signature she gets really confused at best and creeped out at worst.

I admit that I use mones to compensate for my lack of "presence". Since this is such a glaring weakness I have, mones make a giant difference for me when I cold approach. I was blown away by how much of a difference they make when cold approaching women. But if a guy has no glaring weaknesses in his vibe or his presence then I can see mones being very subtle for him. Frankly, I don't think these guys even need mones. If I had no weaknesses in my vibe or personality I wouldn't bother with mones at all. What would be the point?

I get laid more often with mones than I did without because I get more positive reactions when I cold approach. Despite my lack of game this does in fact translate in more women being interested in spending a night with me. I am 100% sure that in most of my sexual encounters the woman decided to have sex with me because of the "presence" mones gave me. Most women don't want to have sex with men who lack presence.
07-29-2016 1:05 PM
Thanks given by eibmoz, Shyguy1337, Shyguy1337

Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
582 thanks in 275 posts

07-29-2016 1:24 PM

anyway ... we've derailed this thread enough... lol.
back to the reporting on lays!!!! .... if any! !! lol

as for me.... I ate a bag of lays yesterday ... does that count ??? lol. I was wearing 2 globs of SXD9 and I noticed they tasted much better than usual !!!
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 1:25 PM by Spider-mone.)
07-29-2016 1:24 PM

Share This Thread