Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lay Reports
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
501 thanks in 184 posts

RE: Lay Reports
07-29-2016 1:32 PM

The consistent pattern I've noticed with mones that helped get me laid:

something with none in it + something to buffer it

The most important formala though is

me+mones = sexy times

If you cannot get laid without mones, you will not get laid with them. It's really that simple.

I don't have any kind of empathy for noobs who cannot do the necessary research before asking questions. Frankly, if you can't put in the effort to improve your circumstances, why should anybody else?

A
07-29-2016 1:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars, Mars82
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 122
Thanks received:
180 thanks in 83 posts

07-29-2016 1:36 PM

(07-29-2016 1:24 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  anyway ... we've derailed this thread enough... lol.
back to the reporting on lays!!!! .... if any! !! lol

as for me.... I ate a bag of lays yesterday ... does that count ??? lol. I was wearing 2 globs of SXD9 and I noticed they tasted much better than usual !!!

This is why I love the forum. Great people like you! :-) Yes, getting laid... where were we???

One report:
Hmm....One time I sprayed on 1 shot of L2K went into a 7 eleven and bought a lottery ticket and won!!! This chic was digging me so hard she asked me to take her home for sex. I did. I then gave her the lottery ticket when she asked because I know it was the L2K that got me laid! She was so happy. Thanks Alpha Dream!

---J/K
07-29-2016 1:36 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, Spars
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1853
Thanks received:
1592 thanks in 814 posts

07-29-2016 8:59 PM

(07-29-2016 6:38 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I disagree with Mars82's assessment that there are members who don't post lay reports or that there are posters who are getting laid so much that they don't post about it.

I think you misread my statement and what I meant.

I recall that there are some posts where members in a way say that they don't always post reports on sex. Also to clarify, I didn't infer that posters get laid so much that they don't post. What I meant was that some posters claim to get laid a lot, but if you look at their previous posts (especially the ones initially asking for help), the claim would be quite unbelievable.

I agree that the sex rate vis pheromone use is very low. 5% or even 3% would be around right. I don't have exact data but I think it is a logical inference. In my case, if you read my journal, the number of non-SO "consummated encounters" are very few compared to the years I've used mones and the number of products I tried. Kino, yes (in fact I just had one a moment ago).Kissing, yes. Advantages/favors received in work and when dealing with other offices/government agencies, a lot.

I was just reacting to the TS as it seemed that he was "obligating" us to give him lay reports. Let him read and search, then do his own tests. He can check out MMM's compilations. Everyone is different, and there is a myriad of products. This is not a one-size-fits-all hobby. There are good products, and there are those made by charlatans which you correctly mentioned in your journal.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 9:17 PM by Mars82.)
07-29-2016 8:59 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess

Share This Thread