Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Law of Attraction=Pheromones
pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Law of Attraction=Pheromones
01-01-2020 2:36 PM

I found out about LOA way before I found out about pheromones. Ever since I started using pheromones it started to change my mindset about life. Its like all my life I have been controlled by other people to act certain way and at the end I lost myself trying to make people happy around me. Basically, people control and manipulate you for their own benefits even your family members.

I believed in superstition and karma. All the wisdom that pushes people to become better is something I always believed in. I found out about pheromones and I started to question my belief about life. If I can control my life and destiny with pheromones. There is really nothing to fear as far as superstition and karma effects your life. You control things now.

I still believe in karma. You do good and you receive good. That is one belief I wont let go no matter what. You respect others and you get respected seems like basic law of life.

I have been studying LOA attraction for a long time. When I finally figured out how to use pheromones to my advantage and understand myself.
It seemed like LOA is straight connected our pheromones signature.

LOA doesn't happen because you wish for it. You have to work towards it starting with your physical health and mindset to change your pheromone signature to get what you want in life. Therefore, Law of Attraction is what you do to change your pheromone signature to get what you want in life. Pure hard work. Nothing out of ordinary.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2020 3:52 PM by pheromagic.)
01-01-2020 2:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can pheromones really CREATE attraction? budfox 22 7,409 01-25-2016 9:17 AM
Last Post: renny
  What pheromones/combo should I order for (sexual) attraction? Perception 4 3,080 01-13-2014 4:52 PM
Last Post: KIMBA
  Don't trust the hype about pheromones and sexual attraction jvkohl 2 2,747 08-20-2011 10:36 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas