Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What pheromones/combo should I order for (sexual) attraction?
Perception
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

What pheromones/combo should I order for (sexual) attraction?
12-06-2013 7:32 AM

I'm currently waiting for my first purchase to come in the mail (Aqua Vitae), and was wondering kind of pheromones is best to attract females, preferably my age?

About me; I'm in what would equal High School in the american school system, fairly decent looking, work out 2-3 times a week, somewhat alpha.

Target group is my age +-, so 16-20. (legal age is 16 here)

So what should I be ordering? I am waiting for Aqua Vitae at the moment, is it good to combine with anything?

It seemed that New Pheromone Additive was a good choice, but as I've read further, the formula has change and is no longer the same as the one I've read experiences about.

EDIT: Ended up ordering an unscented Alpha Maschio, hope I made the right choice.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 1:44 PM by Perception.)
12-06-2013 7:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

asdasfg
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: What pheromones/combo should I order for (sexual) attraction?
01-12-2014 2:41 PM

(12-06-2013 7:32 AM)Perception Wrote:  I'm currently waiting for my first purchase to come in the mail (Aqua Vitae), and was wondering kind of pheromones is best to attract females, preferably my age?

About me; I'm in what would equal High School in the american school system, fairly decent looking, work out 2-3 times a week, somewhat alpha.

So what should I be ordering? I am waiting for Aqua Vitae at the moment, is it good to combine with anything?

It seemed that New Pheromone Additive was a good choice, but as I've read further, the formula has change and is no longer the same as the one I've read experiences about.

EDIT: Ended up ordering an unscented Alpha Maschio, hope I made the right choice.

Hey I'm new to these stuff and I'm looking at AM too. Mind if I ask, how's the result?
01-12-2014 2:41 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
538 thanks in 256 posts

01-12-2014 4:24 PM

(12-06-2013 7:32 AM)Perception Wrote:  I'm currently waiting for my first purchase to come in the mail (Aqua Vitae), and was wondering kind of pheromones is best to attract females, preferably my age?

If you're looking to attract young women AV would be the last product I would advise, even at one drop it too intimidating, you may have slightly better chance with AM but I'd only really advise to use that in clubs or bars too much none for day time use.
01-12-2014 4:24 PM
Perception
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

01-12-2014 5:00 PM

Alpha Dream sent me L2K instead of AM, haven't had much chance to test it as I have a lot of others to test also, but so far, tests have rendered inconclusive. A lot of respect though.

Pheromones owned:
thundr: CORE (fury)
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE,
Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 2x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze
Alpha Dream: Glace(FB), License to Kill

(not included various samples)
01-12-2014 5:00 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 727
Thanks received:
1382 thanks in 649 posts

01-13-2014 3:52 PM

L2k version one works far better than am in my experience.
01-13-2014 3:52 PM

Share This Thread