Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Launching Pheromone Treasures with a giveaway!
dilettante
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Launching Pheromone Treasures with a giveaway!
11-20-2014 7:14 PM

Thank you for the info. I have two more questions, John (i want to buy a 10ml to test it out but im deciding on which product i want to be used for daygame):

will The Hookup be compatible with daygame or will it be too much (Androstenone-heavy).

is there a substitute for grail of affection as you've suggested to blend in a small amount with captain (im dienone sensitive so i have to inquire but i think i'll be alright).

thanks & cheers on the user friendly site.
11-20-2014 7:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 104 posts

11-21-2014 12:40 AM

The hookup should work great for day game. Maybe add 1 less spray of it for to achieve day game than you would for bar/club hunting. My recommendation for day game goes to Captain though, very well balanced product and will get you where you need to go, day or night.

As for my recommendation of grail of affection to assist you in attracting eastern European women, I was really getting into the "nitty gritty" of things and your natural pheromone production could very well offset the addition, so each product should work fine on its own. But to give you that little "nudge" towards attracting eastern European women specifically, I'd mix in a little Aura of Amity. That will work very well as a combo for any one actually :].

(11-20-2014 7:14 PM)dilettante Wrote:  Thank you for the info. I have two more questions, John (i want to buy a 10ml to test it out but im deciding on which product i want to be used for daygame):

will The Hookup be compatible with daygame or will it be too much (Androstenone-heavy).

is there a substitute for grail of affection as you've suggested to blend in a small amount with captain (im dienone sensitive so i have to inquire but i think i'll be alright).

thanks & cheers on the user friendly site.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-21-2014 12:40 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, dilettante
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 761
Thanks received:
1532 thanks in 713 posts

11-21-2014 7:17 AM

*note to self* I'm going to have to try the sample of Captain I have next!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
11-21-2014 7:17 AM

Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 161 posts

11-21-2014 9:40 AM

Finally a Vendor gets it. Ethnicity does matter. I've said it in many posts.

In fact I mentioned it here (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Praetoria-t...#pid135239) three weeks ago.

I hope to be included in the test.
11-21-2014 9:40 AM
Thanks given by MMM, kimosabe, MidnightLuvR
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2346
Thanks received:
1225 thanks in 639 posts

11-21-2014 12:18 PM

(11-15-2014 3:12 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Hi Guys!

So I'd like to re-introduce myself to this forum. My name is John Loda, I've been a forum member for over 4 years here and an avid pheromone enthusiast for 5. I've done a lot of experimenting with pheromones over the years, many of my field tests have been posted to Pherotruth.

Many of my pheromone experiments were done while I was getting my Engineering degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago, a college which prides itself on being one of the most diverse schools in the world. So since I was living in a very diverse environment of people of many different ethnicities, I've developed a great knowledge of which pheromones affected different races, an experience and knowledge I've gained through exposure which many people don't have the opportunity to do, and I thought to myself, "I can really help some people out"

So I decided to take what I've learned with pheromones and create "Pheromone Treasures". I currently have 3 formulas specifically for targeting a certain ethnicity of women, Latina for Latina/Hispanic women, Auraental for Oriental Asian women, and Desi for south Asian (Indian, Pakistani, etc.) women. I'm working on a few other race specific products right now as well and you will see them in due time.

Along with my race targeting formulas, I've created a bunch of other products for many different situations, one which I am most proud of is "Dunamis Duo" which is the first product that comes with 2 bottles, 1 being an alcohol based and the other being an oil based formula, designed to work in tandem with each other through out the entire night so you don't have to play that game of mixing 2, 3, or 4+ "stand alone" products in different ratios to get your desired effects.

So with that said, I would like to offer 5 qualified people on this forum any product on my site () for FREE to try and review.

You must have at least 50 posts and a history of giving sound, honest reviews. So if you think you are qualified, send me a PM and I will work with you to get you a free pheromone product of mine to try.

Thanks a bunch everyone and I look forward to giving back to this community which got me started years ago.

-John

Damnnit! I missed this post!!!!

Definitely SOUNDS interesting. I think I've figured out my Christmas present to myself next month! Yu

Loving the IDEA of RACE TARGETING!

I sure HOPE you know what you're doing, 'cause I'm dying to feast on something soft, something tasty, something sweet, something beautiful, something Asian, and Hispanic and Latina!!!!! Search

Come on Santa!!!! Girl witch
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 12:18 PM by MMM.)
11-21-2014 12:18 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 724
Thanks received:
778 thanks in 532 posts

11-21-2014 2:29 PM

And this brown man will be attacking brown women's nostrils with DSI. DiabloParty2Rofl

Can't wait for the package to arrive.... any day now!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 2:30 PM by kimosabe.)
11-21-2014 2:29 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2346
Thanks received:
1225 thanks in 639 posts

11-21-2014 6:39 PM

(11-21-2014 2:29 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  And this brown man will be attacking brown women's nostrils with DSI. DiabloParty2Rofl

I'm going after Auraental and Latina for my FIRST PURCHASE. I may have to add in The HookUp.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!! Party

Signor Bonadzz, in your testing, have you noted how your products do in the Winter and Summer months, or was that not in the cards? Thanks!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 6:43 PM by MMM.)
11-21-2014 6:39 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 104 posts

11-21-2014 7:32 PM

Hi MMM, being from Chicago, I've definitely tested my products though all 4 seasons of the year. Most of my trials happened indoors at like bars, clubs, grocery stores, etc. where winter/summer is almost irrelevant. I've done a fair amount of testing at outdoor venues during the summer months as well. Outdoor game in the winter months is probably my least reported, but I definitely still have some data.

So in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't a surprise, Oils will hit less hard outdoors in the winter months, so stick to alcohol bases for outdoor winter months or compensate by adding an extra drop or so of the oil. Summer months out doors, Alcohols will burn up fairly quickly outside so stick to Oils.

But overall, if most of your game/interactions take place indoors, you'll be fine with either an oil or alcohol based product regardless of the season.

-John

(11-21-2014 6:39 PM)MMM Wrote:  I'm going after Auraental and Latina for my FIRST PURCHASE. I may have to add in The HookUp.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!! Party

Signor Bonadzz, in your testing, have you noted how your products do in the Winter and Summer months, or was that not in the cards? Thanks!!!

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-21-2014 7:32 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, MidnightLuvR
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 724
Thanks received:
778 thanks in 532 posts

11-21-2014 10:53 PM

(11-21-2014 2:29 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  And this brown man will be attacking brown women's nostrils with DSI. DiabloParty2Rofl

Just found out I'll be attending an Indian wedding next Saturday. Sure do hope it gets here by then, that will be prime testing ground for DSI.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
11-21-2014 10:53 PM
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 197
Thanks received:
857 thanks in 379 posts

11-22-2014 1:07 AM

Then you need to stock up on a few things since you will be leg humped to the extreme.
11-22-2014 1:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Essential Information Repository for Pheromone Treasures Users kimosabe 6 757 03-11-2015 4:54 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  New Aqua Di Gio cover scent available on Pheromone Treasures bonadzz 0 278 12-05-2014 7:29 PM
Last Post: bonadzz