Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Launching Pheromone Treasures with a giveaway!
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 760
Thanks received:
1530 thanks in 712 posts

RE: Launching Pheromone Treasures with a giveaway!
11-16-2014 11:07 AM

Looks like a very interesting new company! I think it would be fun to try something new again.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
11-16-2014 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 104 posts

11-16-2014 1:57 PM

Krazyzer0, I’m glad you saw the “recommended dosage for your ethnicity” I have on all of my products, because your ethnicity DOES matter since people of different ethnicities tend to naturally give off different levels of different pheromones, so I’ve recommended the dosage for each race for my products to best match their natural pheromones.

Kimosabe, thanks for sharing what I said about Dunamis Duo. I think I’ll actually update the product description for Dunamis Duo to specify a little more that you should not mix or overlap A and B but put to them both on near each other because you want A to diffuse slow like an oil and B to diffuse fast like an alcohol. If you mix or overlap them, then your alpha/agressive mones in the oil might start diffusing at the speed of the alcohol which might not be good. You want the socials in the alcohol to “break the ice” in the beginning of the night, and the sexual mones to creep up in intensity later in the night after you’ve blown through a girl’s defenses.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
11-16-2014 1:57 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
213 thanks in 104 posts

11-16-2014 2:21 PM

Stefdude and Snoopyace, I'm still looking for 2 more people to give products to. I've selected a few international people already, but I'm looking for the other 2 to be in the US. Snoopy, if I remember correctly you're a fellow Illinoisan like myself right? P. Stefdude are you in US?

Right now I'm waiting on a few PM replies asking if they are in the US, so if they aren't you guys are up :]. PM me if you can so I can keep track. Thanks!

11-16-2014 2:21 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 46 posts

11-16-2014 10:50 PM

Well, my trigger finger just hit the mouse button to purchase the auraental. I'm really intrigued with that one. Bonadzz, I live in south east asia. Does that mean if I combined Auraental (east asian) + desi (south asian) the result will be a pheromone for south east asian? Big Grin
Just a wild thinking though. Smile

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi

HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22

Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria

Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio

Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2

Love scent: NPA

Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-16-2014 10:50 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1667
Thanks received:
1291 thanks in 727 posts

11-17-2014 12:09 AM

(11-16-2014 10:50 PM)fero-man Wrote:  Well, my trigger finger just hit the mouse button to purchase the auraental. I'm really intrigued with that one. Bonadzz, I live in south east asia. Does that mean if I combined Auraental (east asian) + desi (south asian) the result will be a pheromone for south east asian? Big Grin
Just a wild thinking though. Smile

Here's Bonadzz's pm to me:

"Dunamis Duo will definitely get you through a whole nights worth of game, its what I spent years on developing :]. If you are in an Asian rich environment, adding a drop or 2 of Auraental along with your equal parts of Dunamis Duo can only help."

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-17-2014 12:09 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
213 thanks in 104 posts

11-17-2014 12:10 AM

Thanks for the order, fero-man! I'll process that first thing tomorrow, I'm currently laying in bed right now in my pajamas xD.

As for your philosophy of using Desi (south asian) and Auraental (east asian) to attract "south east" Asian women isn't exactly wrong, but it kinda sorta works out! but it probably isn't in the manner that you expected it to be P. So since race targeting is my specialty, I'll explain how you're some what right :]. I have to say that south Asians and east Asians are very different in terms of natural pheromone diffusion and pheromone response. When it comes to your typical east Asian person compared to all other races the general "Asian" person will naturally produce less and be attracted to androstenone less than the other races, there are other levels of pheromones that differ, but this is the main one. To get deeper into specifics of different Asian races, I've come to find that Filipina, Thai, Laotian, Indonesian, Vietnamese (south east Asian) women actually respond more positively towards small amounts of androstenone than the others. The Japanese respond the most negatively towards androstenone. Chinese, Korean, Malaysian, Taiwanese, and Mongolian women all respond around the "average" towards androstenone in regards to East Asians as a whole. I believe the south east Asians (specifically Filipino) respond to androstenone better than other east Asians is because of The Spanish colonization of the Philippines in 1565 by the Spanish explorer, Miguel López de Legazpi and there has been a slight Spanish influence ever since. Spanish/Hispanics, from my experience respond very well to androstenone. South Asian women, such as Indian or Pakistani, actually naturally respond fairly well to androstenone! Which is why it is one of the ingredients in my product "Desi". So simply because of the pheromone molecules associated with "Desi" I believe a tinsy tiny bit androstenone in Desi can technically benefit south east Asians :].

But to get back to the over all picture of things, I wouldn't suggest south east Asians adding Desi to Auraental to boost their effectiveness of Auraental. I'd strongly suggest an overall product like Captain or Alpha Treasures which is more balanced for everyone to be used with Auraental to get those types of boosting effect.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 1:16 AM by bonadzz.)
11-17-2014 12:10 AM
Thanks given by fero-man, kimosabe, Mars82
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 210 posts

11-17-2014 1:55 AM

Auraental sounds like my cup of tea, do you think your products would work for someone who is more on the introverted end of the spectrum? Also do you ship internationally? Would really like to try this stuffs!
11-17-2014 1:55 AM

bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks received:
213 thanks in 104 posts

11-17-2014 2:22 AM

Hi ryusei!

Auraental will work GREAT with the more introverted type of person.

And yes, I ship world wide Smile.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-John

11-17-2014 2:22 AM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 46 posts

11-17-2014 4:43 AM

Awesome insight there, bonadzz. I truly appreciate it. I couldn't agree more. Come to think of it, based from other vendor's products, that's why Possess works so much better for me than Wolf. No offense but I think Androstenone is the culprit here. Thank you for shedding some light for us.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi

HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22

Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria

Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio

Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2

Love scent: NPA

Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-17-2014 4:43 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 62 posts

11-17-2014 11:48 AM

That chart is the selling point. Now that chart mixed with blood type should be helpful too
11-17-2014 11:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Essential Information Repository for Pheromone Treasures Users kimosabe 6 757 03-11-2015 4:54 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  New Aqua Di Gio cover scent available on Pheromone Treasures bonadzz 0 276 12-05-2014 7:29 PM
Last Post: bonadzz