Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
LPMP: WORST Customer service! Don't bother with these swindlers.
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
851 thanks in 368 posts

RE: LPMP: WORST Customer service! Don't bother with these swindlers.
08-28-2016 3:23 PM

In my several orders from them they are not swindlers. Ask for Mara Fox. She owns the joint. Tell her the straight story. Based on your thread here, you're in for a surprise.

Good luck
08-28-2016 3:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

08-28-2016 3:26 PM

I second that. Well said.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-28-2016 3:26 PM
ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

08-28-2016 5:09 PM

(08-28-2016 3:23 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  In my several orders from them they are not swindlers. Ask for Mara Fox. She owns the joint. Tell her the straight story. Based on your thread here, you're in for a surprise.

Good luck

Thanks for the advice.

Well, I already bought an alternative from someone else but I guess it makes sense to try and email the owner so she at least are aware of the treatment I have been met with from one of her employees.

I'll do that.
08-28-2016 5:09 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
700 thanks in 344 posts

Thumbs Down RE: LPMP: WORST Customer service! Don't bother with these swindlers.
08-29-2016 9:54 AM

(08-28-2016 5:09 PM)ScentHound Wrote:  Thanks for the advice.

Well, I already bought an alternative from someone else but I guess it makes sense to try and email the owner so she at least are aware of the treatment I have been met with from one of her employees.

I'll do that.

I'm glad to see this. I've worked service and support for a long time. It's always possible to have a bad apple in the customer service department. Without customers escalating to a supervisor or owner, the owners can't fix the problem. Meanwhile, customers silently disappear and post negative reviews with terms like "swindlers".

I'm sure they'll appreciate the opportunity to make things right for you, and probably include a token of their gratitude.
08-29-2016 9:54 AM
Thanks given by ScentHound
ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

09-01-2016 11:43 AM

(08-29-2016 9:54 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I'm glad to see this. I've worked service and support for a long time. It's always possible to have a bad apple in the customer service department. Without customers escalating to a supervisor or owner, the owners can't fix the problem. Meanwhile, customers silently disappear and post negative reviews with terms like "swindlers".

I'm sure they'll appreciate the opportunity to make things right for you, and probably include a token of their gratitude.

Well, I emailed them again at the designated email address for 'customer service' on their website, asking for the email to be forwarded to Mara Fox yesterday.

I'll update this thread if I hear back from LPMP (and if I don't).
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 11:44 AM by ScentHound.)
09-01-2016 11:43 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

09-01-2016 2:49 PM

Just my 2 cents but I can't see how flaming the company the way that you did on a public forum without trying to contact the owner might not work in your favor when it comes time to speaking with the owner. Mara is an excellent person who goes out of her way to be accommodating even if her company is not at fault. Just seems more than a little passive aggressive the way you called her out.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-01-2016 2:49 PM
ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

09-02-2016 6:27 PM

(09-01-2016 2:49 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just my 2 cents but I can't see how flaming the company the way that you did on a public forum without trying to contact the owner might not work in your favor when it comes time to speaking with the owner. Mara is an excellent person who goes out of her way to be accommodating even if her company is not at fault. Just seems more than a little passive aggressive the way you called her out.

I didn't 'call anyone out' I wanted to make sure as many people as possible knew that this company apparently is totally humpty-dory about taking peoples money WITHOUT offering anything in return. Or THEFT as it would otherwise be known.

And I stil haven't heard a peep from either this Mara fox or her customer service staff, so I stand by my original post 100%.

So quit the white knighting, just because they didn't stiff you, doesn't mean it's not pertinent info to OTHER prospective buyers.
09-02-2016 6:27 PM

wotan - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-02-2016 10:03 PM

I'm not seeing how it's the company's fault if your local post office doesn't inform you of a waiting package.
09-02-2016 10:03 PM
ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

09-03-2016 6:14 AM

(09-02-2016 10:03 PM)wotan Wrote:  I'm not seeing how it's the company's fault if your local post office doesn't inform you of a waiting package.

First off, I only have LPMP's claim that the package was sent. No proof of that whatsoever, is there?

Secondly, I'M not seeing how it's MY fault either.

Bottom line, I paid 13 USD to have NOTHING delivered. This IS the company's problem and if that concept is so hard to grasp, I suggest you never open an online sales-based business.

Furthermore, if you at one point in the future decide to buy pheromones online, it's certainly also in YOUR interest that companies selling to the pheromone community are held liable for any shady and/or rude conduct, wouldn't you agree? Or maybe you prefer wild-west snake-oil business practices in which it's always a coin toss that decides if customers actually RECIEVE any product they pay for..
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 6:21 AM by ScentHound.)
09-03-2016 6:14 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

09-03-2016 6:45 AM

(09-03-2016 6:14 AM)ScentHound Wrote:  First off, I only have LPMP's claim that the package was sent. No proof of that whatsoever, is there?

Secondly, I'M not seeing how it's MY fault either.

Bottom line, I paid 13 USD to have NOTHING delivered. This IS the company's problem and if that concept is so hard to grasp, I suggest you never open an online sales-based business.

Furthermore, if you at one point in the future decide to buy pheromones online, it's certainly also in YOUR interest that companies selling to the pheromone community are held liable for any shady and/or rude conduct, wouldn't you agree? Or maybe you prefer wild-west snake-oil business practices in which it's always a coin toss that decides if customers actually RECIEVE any product they pay for..

I agree that it's the companies responsibility to insure that the package is delivered.

Also, most companies will usually offer a refund, or replacement while they "start an investigation" as to why the package was not delivered.

The only issue I would be concerned with here, is if there is some fine print on the LP website regarding shipping to your area.

So far........if this info is correct, it sounds like LPMP screwed up.Big boss

Last I checked, they had a good rep on these boards, so hopefully they make this right.Beer

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-03-2016 6:45 AM
Thanks given by ScentHound

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Customer Service Review LL21 0 699 03-01-2013 3:16 PM
Last Post: LL21