Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LIIK Version 1 Hits Hard!!
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 65 posts

LIIK Version 1 Hits Hard!!
10-06-2012 3:03 PM

Ok so I promised a review of LIIK when I had a good grip on it, and even though I'm still in the first stages of testing it, I had to report one great hit I got from it that in my opinion sums it up.

First, like I said before I've noticed LIIK is not an over the top sexual mix, rather an attraction mix with a strong comfort side and even an alpha vibe. By this I don't mean that it is a work product, but rather that when you have this on, girls will treat you like you're high status (not so much for men), like a guy that is worth having around. You're valuable to them because you make them feel good, rather than because you're the top dog. Flirting is much more well recieved with it on and smiles come by the dozen.

Ok here is the hit:

Dosage: Two Sprays of LIIK Version 1 (one to the neck, one to the wrists) covered with DG for men.

Effects on myself: None that I noticed

Effects on others:

OK so my testing ground wasn't the best. I went to lunch with my cousin and his gf who are visiting for the week. We went to a nice Italian restaurant where a waiter sat us down.
Soon our waitress came and asked for our drinks. She was probably in her late twenties, fairly attractive, Colombian girl (as she later told me) Nothing out of the ordinary happened initially, but by the time we ordered our appetizers I noticed she was paying extra attention to me and kept giving me a shy, flirty smile. Almost as if she was smitten by me. I don't like to assume too much so I just kept it in the back of my mind and continued as normal.

The next time she came back I noticed something different: A pleasant smell reached my nose. It was unmistakable, she had just applied perfume. I knew she didn't have it on before because it was strong like when you first apply it, and it lingered when she left (there was no scent before). She had obviously gone to prim herself up.
Me and my cousin talked about their trip to south america and when she overheard she got really excited. It turns out she was Colombian (an extra hotness point there in my book) and she started telling me all about it. Funny thing was that she didn't seem very interested in sharing stories with the couple who had just been there, but rather just wanted to tell me all about it. I can get rather shy when I know for sure a girl is into me, so I just smiled as she continued talking and talking answering any questions from the couple, but truly only focusing only on me. She would only look at me when talking and she'd smile at me with smitten eyes. She'd leave and come back for no reason to tell me more about herself. Finally lunch was over and I said good bye to her as I passed and she stared all the way until I was gone.

I left with a nice boost of confidence and a liking for my new product.

I want to say LIIK is an amazing attraction mix, but I feel like it's much more than that. There's so much comfort in it and bonding that it makes girls think you're a really high value male. It's as if they feel at ease under your arm, and that makes you the most important male in the room.

Hope Version II is just as great, but I can definitely say that version one has earned its place!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2012 3:05 PM by misfit101.)
10-06-2012 3:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TwistedOstrich, fishcake, shadowknight, eyeofra, wiserd, kenpachi, Ceder, CanadianGuy45, astadt, CaveCritter, scorpio69, seeusmile, Kahotep, Six, doctordonald, avi

TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
527 thanks in 168 posts

RE: LIIK Version 1 Hits Hard!!
10-06-2012 3:12 PM

I've noticed people will do things out of the ordinary like a waitress opening up to you with L2k on. Good stuff... but embrace it yourself, the next time you get a girl looking at you talk to her some more/ get her number if you like her. Even if just advice on Columbia... ;)
10-06-2012 3:12 PM
Thanks given by avi
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

10-06-2012 4:24 PM

(10-06-2012 3:12 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  I've noticed people will do things out of the ordinary like a waitress opening up to you with L2k on. Good stuff... but embrace it yourself, the next time you get a girl looking at you talk to her some more/ get her number if you like her. Even if just advice on Columbia... ;)

I don't have L2k v.1 but I have v.2, sounds like it could be some fun on hooters waitresses =]
10-06-2012 4:24 PM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
527 thanks in 168 posts

10-06-2012 4:51 PM

(10-06-2012 4:24 PM)ryusei Wrote:  I don't have L2k v.1 but I have v.2, sounds like it could be some fun on hooters waitresses =]

How are you finding v2 to be like initially? Self effects? Mine is still sorta up in the air....
10-06-2012 4:51 PM
Thanks given by avi
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

10-06-2012 5:18 PM

(10-06-2012 4:51 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  How are you finding v2 to be like initially? Self effects? Mine is still sorta up in the air....

I haven't tried it extensively or in the proper settings but I did apply it once last night when I went out to run some errands just to get a small taste of it. I ended up with one blatant hit that I was able to notice, a blonde girl and two of her friends (both guys one most likely her bf) were in front of me in line in starbucks they ordered then so did I.

When I was leaving starbucks after I got my drink I had passed right by her and as I passed by she was literally staring at me and her head was literally turning to look at me while continuing to stare as I was leaving, and we were the only people at starbucks at the time so I'm confident that it was a L2k hit as I wore it alone.

I didn't really have any noticeable sefl-effects it is important to note though that I am Asian and I've almost NEVER had a white girl give me any sort of attention for whatever reason so this is kind of hit is very uncommon for me. I'll be going back to Asia in a week or so, it should be interesting to see how it does and of course I'm going to pair it with aquagen Big Grin

My dosage was 2x, one spray on each side of the neck in the leather and steel scent which I absolutely love. I'm pretty sure I could've gotten somewhere if I went to talk to her but with her friend and bf around it just didn't feel right to me.
10-06-2012 5:18 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, CaveCritter, avi

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 250
Thanks received:
411 thanks in 207 posts

10-06-2012 6:21 PM

(10-06-2012 4:51 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  How are you finding v2 to be like initially? Self effects? Mine is still sorta up in the air....

Do you mean v2 is not as effective as v1?
10-06-2012 6:21 PM
Thanks given by avi
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1247
Thanks received:
2527 thanks in 1015 posts

10-06-2012 7:12 PM

O.k.

ryusei ...

it still works magical on blondes ...

today i found out that Version 1 works as well good on Asians ...

let the good times roll ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
10-06-2012 7:12 PM
Thanks given by avi
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

10-06-2012 7:38 PM

(10-06-2012 7:12 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  O.k.

ryusei ...

it still works magical on blondes ...

today i found out that Version 1 works as well good on Asians ...

let the good times roll ...

Pago

Well lets hope v.2 works well on Asian, I will be a true LICENSED KILLER then, it should be amazing with aquqgen added to it! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2012 7:41 PM by ryusei.)
10-06-2012 7:38 PM
Thanks given by avi
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
527 thanks in 168 posts

10-06-2012 11:46 PM

(10-06-2012 5:18 PM)ryusei Wrote:  When I was leaving starbucks after I got my drink I had passed right by her and as I passed by she was literally staring at me and her head was literally turning to look at me while continuing to stare as I was leaving, and we were the only people at starbucks at the time so I'm confident that it was a L2k hit as I wore it alone.

Personally the self effects of L2kv1 an eye lock on me would have compelled me to talk to that girl which from experience with L2kv1 would lead to her number or start making out hehehe. Embrace it! Tis your destiny....
10-06-2012 11:46 PM
Thanks given by avi

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

10-07-2012 12:58 AM

(10-06-2012 11:46 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  Personally the self effects of L2kv1 an eye lock on me would have compelled me to talk to that girl which from experience with L2kv1 would lead to her number or start making out hehehe. Embrace it! Tis your destiny....

Well unfortuantely for me I don't dare do such things in front of other girls bf's, I'm usually pretty cautious about these things, that's just me though ;], Not to mention that I was using peripheral vision when noticing her stares =p
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 1:58 AM by ryusei.)
10-07-2012 12:58 AM
Thanks given by avi

Share This Thread