Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LAL's best RELATIONSHIP / LOVE PRODUCTS -- Which gets the AWARD?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

LAL's best RELATIONSHIP / LOVE PRODUCTS -- Which gets the AWARD?
06-27-2016 3:08 PM

Which is the best relationship product from LAL?

I am interested in those who've tried NA, VOODOO, and others.

Which has worked best for you with outstanding results for Long Term Relationship or at least going beyond short term sex?

Your answer may also be "garbage", sexuals/status like AV, and BW also work well for relationships and there's no reason to use love products at all.

Thanks

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2016 3:31 PM by dsouza.)
06-27-2016 3:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: LAL's best RELATIONSHIP / LOVE PRODUCTS -- Which gets the AWARD?
06-27-2016 3:47 PM

(06-27-2016 3:08 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Which is the best relationship product from LAL?

I am interested in those who've tried NA, VOODOO, and others.

Which has worked best for you with outstanding results for Long Term Relationship or at least going beyond short term sex?

Your answer may also be "garbage", sexuals/status like AV, and BW also work well for relationships and there's no reason to use love products at all.

Thanks

From my experience with just about everything LAL has to offer, my two favorite relationship type products from LAL are Nude and SXD-9. Both have worked well for me to help my bride be happy and content. SXD-9 in particular also translates very well to the bedroom in addition to being a great Long Term Relationship social type of pheromone product. Just my 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-27-2016 3:47 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2016 8:29 PM

Writing this from the bathroom at work so apologies for formatting until I can edit this.

I have used NA, Voodoo, SXD-9, OD, and BW as well as nude.

NA- Makes my girl extremely affectionate. She gets almost needy when I wear this. Usually 2 drops to neck. She gets more possessive as well which sucks because we have an agreement that I sleep with other girls. She always texts me more the following week after I wear it. Typically makes her more subservient than voodoo does, and more prone to be happy around me. All of these effects are more pronounced when combined with 75 mcg Androstadienone . Additionally, she tends to be more submissive in bed when I wear this. And much more accommodating. Though the most important effect with this mix as with voodoo is the aftereffects. Getting you in her head.

Voodoo- She doesnt like the scent of this, but I find it works alright with green irish tweed to help make the scent more bearable. She opens up her heart to me on this one. It's almost like we get a stronger bond the more we're together when Im wearing this. She trusts me much more with voodoo on. She's often more talkative and carefree with this on. She'll tell me things she wouldnt otherwise. I find it also makes her more touchy, though it gets annoying sometimes. Again, more pronounced with Androstadienone . The first time I used this my girl texted me like crazy after we saw each other and told me she needed to see me. Definitely will make a girl more attached and more interested in you if she was interested and attracted already.

HOWEVER. I find that combining all 3 together at 3 drops NA, 6 drops voodoo, and 75 mcg Androstadienone is INSANE.

Im talking complete obsession, ridiculously affectionate, complete trust, and after effects which havent stopped even though I havent worn this around her in 3 or so weeks. It makes her more sexual, and almost giddy. This combo also works well on strangers, though my dosages probably would need adjustment.

Easily my favorite combo for serious relationships. And probably the best to turn up your relationship a notch IME

For incredible sex in a relationship, SXD-9 definitely has a pronounced effect on my girlfriend's level of pleasure. I believe this is because of the TAC in the mix.

I also like adding dirty primitive to my lip during sex because it hits her really hard when we kiss.

BW made her very horny, and she told me afterwards that she felt much more dominated than usual. She also literally creamed all over me, so I'd say that was a success.

I'd say if you had to pick one, Voodoo and NA are your main contenders. NA is going to be more dominant and a little better in terms of in the moment effects. It typically is better at making her less obstinate and more affectionate than voodoo. I think voodoo really shines at getting your girl to open up and bare her soul to you and trust you. It also is better at imprinting IME. But really if you want the best of both worlds, I think comboing them is better than using either alone.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2016 8:38 PM by Yahachu.)
06-27-2016 8:29 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-27-2016 8:48 PM

Thanks Yahachu for the post. I find your comparison between NA and Voodoo pretty spot on. Voodoo is more about emotional bonding and trust, while NA can make the girl quite submissive and accommodating. The one time I tried VD + NA + A-1 didn't really work better than NA or VD solo, but maybe the ratios were not right. I want to revisit this combo again. Thanks for sharing your dosages!

Do you wear SXD-9 with NA + VD + A-1 combo during sex as well??

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
06-27-2016 8:48 PM

MMM

Rep Post

06-27-2016 8:52 PM

(06-27-2016 8:48 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Thanks Yahachu for the post. I find your comparison between NA and Voodoo pretty spot on. Voodoo is more about emotional bonding and trust, while NA can make the girl quite submissive and accommodating. The one time I tried VD + NA + A-1 didn't really work better than NA or VD solo, but maybe the ratios were not right. I want to revisit this combo again. Thanks for sharing your dosages!

And! May we have your application points ... is it always the same; what's your A-1 source/supplier --- oil/spray; and how old is your girl, Yaha?

Mucho thanks!!! Drinks

EDITED: Okay, I see you've reported on this mix before. Are these new findings, or notes from your previous report?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2016 8:58 PM by MMM.)
06-27-2016 8:52 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-27-2016 9:07 PM

(06-27-2016 8:29 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  For incredible sex in a relationship, SXD-9 definitely has a pronounced effect on my girlfriend's level of pleasure. I believe this is because of the TAC in the mix.

Have you ever tried AV / SXD-9? How did that work for sex in a relationship?

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
06-27-2016 9:07 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2016 9:08 PM

(06-27-2016 8:52 PM)MMM Wrote:  And! May we have your application points ... is it always the same; what's your A-1 source/supplier --- oil/spray; and how old is your girl, Yaha?

Mucho thanks!!! Drinks

EDITED: Okay, I see you've reported on this mix before. Are these new findings, or notes from your previous report?

I dont notice a huge difference in effects regardlsss of app points. I always try to keep the voodoo away from my face however.

My girl is 19. I noticed similar effects on a girl who is 21 that I dated at the same time.

I get my Androstadienone from LAL and it's oil. I keep Androstadienone on wrists.

I reported on this before but I have tested it again and gotten similar results.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

My journal
06-27-2016 9:08 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-27-2016 9:10 PM

(06-27-2016 3:47 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  SXD-9 in particular also translates very well to the bedroom in addition to being a great Long Term Relationship social type of pheromone product. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not very comfortable with EST based products.. While Garry hasn't given out his secrets do you feel there's any est or Androstadienone in SXD-9?

What dosages of this work well for you with your fiance?

Thanks

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
06-27-2016 9:10 PM

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2016 9:32 PM

(06-27-2016 9:07 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Have you ever tried AV / SXD-9? How did that work for sex in a relationship?

I haven't had a chance to try AV as I haven't been able to find anyone to sell me a smaller amount to test it. And right now I'm devoting most of my funds to helping Ekscentra with Apollo. I'll make a post as soon as I do however.
(06-27-2016 9:10 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm not very comfortable with EST based products.. While Garry hasn't given out his secrets do you feel there's any est or Androstadienone in SXD-9?

What dosages of this work well for you with your fiance?

Thanks

I don't detect any Androstadienone or EST in SXD-9. Or if there is any it's an insignificant dose. I tend to get pretty awful self effects from Androstadienone at higher doses if I don't take 7-keto DHEA. EST always has pretty severe effects on me as well. Unless he buffers them really well I can't see either being in SXD-9

My journal
06-27-2016 9:32 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2016 9:36 PM

(06-27-2016 8:48 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Thanks Yahachu for the post. I find your comparison between NA and Voodoo pretty spot on. Voodoo is more about emotional bonding and trust, while NA can make the girl quite submissive and accommodating. The one time I tried VD + NA + A-1 didn't really work better than NA or VD solo, but maybe the ratios were not right. I want to revisit this combo again. Thanks for sharing your dosages!

I really think I got best results from the combo when I kept my Voodoo higher than my NA. I didn't get nearly those results from different dosages. I also don't think the Androstadienone is entirely necessary.

I have used SXD-9 with the combo just before sex, and I typically use 2 pumps worth. I know it's a lot but I find it more social and less sexual at lower doses. When I'm that close to her I don't really think it matters all that much where I apply it. She's breathing it in either way.

My journal
06-27-2016 9:36 PM

Share This Thread